ImageImageImageImage

ORL/LAC

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

G-Heel
Head Coach
And1: 365

Re: ORL/LAC 

Post#21 » by G-Heel » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 pm

I'd give BBD for a bag of cheetos
Fire Otis!
SmiteaDwight
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#22 » by SmiteaDwight » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:17 am

drsd wrote:
Bensational wrote:i could see a JJ for Bledsoe + fillers deal going down.

This makes sense only if GM Hennigan imagines that Bledsoe is a long-term starter at PG. Most project this kid as a combo guard, and said players are usually bench guys.

Still there are not really options for Orlando going forward at the PG slot, and this might be the type of gamble GM Hennigan needs to make.

They're calling Bledsoe "mini Lebron" now because of his incredible athleticism and physicality. While I would agree the Clippers have a surplus of rotation caliber guards who are ball dominant, they can net much better than JJ for Bledsoe if they were to trade him.
Reverse_Angle
Assistant Coach
And1: 262

Post#23 » by Reverse_Angle » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:40 am

SmiteaDwight wrote:
drsd wrote:
Bensational wrote:i could see a JJ for Bledsoe + fillers deal going down.

This makes sense only if GM Hennigan imagines that Bledsoe is a long-term starter at PG. Most project this kid as a combo guard, and said players are usually bench guys.

Still there are not really options for Orlando going forward at the PG slot, and this might be the type of gamble GM Hennigan needs to make.

They're calling Bledsoe "mini Lebron" now because of his incredible athleticism and physicality. While I would agree the Clippers have a surplus of rotation caliber guards who are ball dominant, they can net much better than JJ for Bledsoe if they were to trade him.

not necessarily. there are not many teams that needs a guard like him, especially the current contenders.

"Aaron Gordon will cost Henny's job by Dec 2016." Predicted Dec 2014.

"O'Quinn will have a longer and more successful NBA career than Nicholson." Predicted Jun 2012. Verified on Dec 2014.
MagicalMe
Senior
And1: 43

Post#24 » by MagicalMe » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 am

JJ for Bledsoe with Jameer going to the 3rd party to get something for LAC?
We give our PG position to Bledsoe/Moore, but not sure i'd want to trade JJ the way he's playing this year..
Catledge
Starter
And1: 833

Post#25 » by Catledge » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:20 am

MagicalMe wrote:JJ for Bledsoe with Jameer going to the 3rd party to get something for LAC?
We give our PG position to Bledsoe/Moore, but not sure i'd want to trade JJ the way he's playing this year..

I don't know what reason there is to think that the Clips are looking to unload Bledsoe, but I would do that deal in a heartbeat.

Return to Orlando Magic