Den/Toronto trade.

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Rapsdaman
Junior
And1: 76

Den/Toronto trade. 

Post#1 » by Rapsdaman » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:56 am

For Denver fans, what is danilo gallinari value. Would a trade like this be possible.
Bargnani + Terrance Ross
for Danilo Gallinari and something to make the contracts works out for a trade. I like Terrance ross but from a toronto fans perspective, we need a SF badly, and unless DeRozen can play there, i want a SF that can.
Imagine for Toronto
Lowary/Calderon/JL3
DeMar/Fields
Galinari/Klazia/Fields
Ed Davis/Amir/Acy
Val/Amir/Grey.
Then we throw a MAX at Josh Smith and beg him to come. With him on the team, i think we could be legit contenders with everyone healthy and playing to potential. Championship contention? or is that too much.
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,522

Re: Den/Toronto trade. 

Post#2 » by HornetJail » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 am

That Derozan/Gallo/Smith trio that you're envisioning might be the trio that makes every Toronto fan go bald from pulling their hair out. All have a ton of skill, but are so agitating to watch because they all make really stupid decisions on a regular basis.
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
BossHoggin
General Manager
And1: 571

Post#3 » by BossHoggin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1213469

BossHoggin wrote:http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1211897

BossHoggin wrote:
Yoga wrote:Further added from original post:

Denver In: Kleiza, Bargnani
Denver Out: Gallinari, Mozgov

Toronto In: Gallinari, Mozgov
Toronto Out: Kleiza, Bargnani

We get our starting SF (Gallinari) and back up center (Mozgov) to Jonas V

Denver gets 3 pt shooting in Bargnani and a backup SF in Kleiza

:lol:
DEN/TOR discussion: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1211103&p=33523621

Gallo > your players

Kleiza is overpaid and not positive value. So he widens the gap on Bargnani and Gallinari. Who cares about Mozgov.

In this thread, I link to a thread where I linked to a thread concerning Toronto and Denver

In this thread, I link to a thread where I linked to a thread where I linked to a thread concerning Toronto and Denver
Heat3Peat wrote:See this is why it's nice being a LeBron fan, no super hard allegiance to a team so there is no up and down emotions with me during a time like this.
witnessraps
RealGM
And1: 4,654

Post#4 » by witnessraps » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 am

gallinari is shooting 35% from the field, 22% from 3, 71% from the line. You can have Bargnani straight up.
endo
Analyst
And1: 95

Post#5 » by endo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:30 am

Why would Toronto include Ross in the deal?

Bargnani for Gallo is fair. Both players are playing below par, plus Gallo has an extra year on his contract.

Return to Trades and Transactions