KOTB- Raptors/Clippers/Jazz

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

why22
Analyst
And1: 16

KOTB- Raptors/Clippers/Jazz 

Post#1 » by why22 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 pm

to toronto:
Lamar Odom
Paul Millsap

toronto out:
Andrea Bargnani
Ed Davis

to La Clippers:
Andrea Bargnani

La Clippers out:
Eric Bledsoe
Lamar Odom

To Utah:
Eric Bledsoe
Ed Davis

Utah out:
Paul Millsap

the Raptors pick up a starting power forward to fit better into their new lineup. they can waive odom so he can go to the Lakers

the clippers turn and under utilizes guard and a washed up power forward into a scoring punch off the bench to add to their ridiculous depth.

the Jazz clear the way for Favors, get a starting point guard, and avoiding losing Milsap for nothing
Basketball_Jones wrote:BC holding Casey accountable would go like this:

BC: so I see you played Andrea quite a bit there when he was struggling
Casey: yeah I know, we needed spacing
BC: play him more (walks away)
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,641

Re: KOTB- Raptors/Clippers/Jazz 

Post#2 » by Texas Chuck » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm

I think the Clippers would say no because they value Bledsoe highly and this deal would take them well into tax next year if they resign Paul which obv they want to do. And its not enough of a needle mover this year to justify that.

I like it for Utah and Toronto even if Toronto cant resign Millsap. They need a major overhaul and Bargs is a big part of the problem.

STill LAC says no so KOTB vote is no.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
TPV
Senior
And1: 144

Post#3 » by TPV » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Raptors can't say yes fast enough even though I wouldn't be surprised if Odom didn't play at all here.

I think Utah says no - they should be looking to keep Millsap. I think they're better off resigning Mo Williams and letting Jefferson leave in free agency.

I think the Clippers say no. They need Chris Paul insurance before he commits long term, and Bledsoe is so important for them off the bench. Millsap isn't much of an improvement on Griffin and they're pretty set at small forward too.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,261

Post#4 » by babyjax13 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:33 am

Raptors say yes pretty easily. Odom is playing well and Millsap is a much better all around player than Bargs.

Utah says yes. Bledsoe is looking like the real deal and we really need a point guard.

Clippers say no, Bargnani is a decent fit next to Jordan, but do you really want to pay a backup that much money?

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl

Return to Trades and Transactions