Reggie Evans warned for flop

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

dballislife
RealGM
And1: 4,913

Re: Reggie Evans warned for flop 

Post#21 » by dballislife » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:47 pm

that one should count as two as least
What is basketball.....basketball is life!
GeneralNbaFan
Pro Prospect
And1: 34

Post#22 » by GeneralNbaFan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Who are they kidding with these warnings?
If they warn an allstar then we can talk about it.... or even a player, who plays for a contender....
Im living in Germany, so the games are very late.... and I wanted to watch the game Miami vs Brooklyn IRC, but I couldnt stand the flopping of Allen, Battier so I just went to sleep...
Dr Pepper
Assistant Coach
And1: 338

Post#23 » by Dr Pepper » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 am

GeneralNbaFan wrote:Who are they kidding with these warnings?
If they warn an allstar then we can talk about it.... or even a player, who plays for a contender...

Kevin Martin for the OKC Thunder got warned earlier too IIRC
Kobe vs MJ "Clone Wars" NBA.com video:

Frosty wrote:Funny this is called Clone Wars because Kobe is like the second installment of the Star Wars series. It looked like Star Wars but came up short. But it did appeal to the kiddies.
epik
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#24 » by epik » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am

before you guys even start complaining about stars not getting warning for flops, have you even seen them flop yet? If they flopped and didnt get a warning, then sure, i can understand why you would complain. but until then, stop saying that superstars get free calls on their flops. maybe the superstars havent flopped yet. we're approximately 8-9 games into the season
GeneralNbaFan
Pro Prospect
And1: 34

Post#25 » by GeneralNbaFan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:38 am

epik wrote:before you guys even start complaining about stars not getting warning for flops, have you even seen them flop yet? If they flopped and didnt get a warning, then sure, i can understand why you would complain. but until then, stop saying that superstars get free calls on their flops. maybe the superstars havent flopped yet. we're approximately 8-9 games into the season

Of course I didnt watch all the games and it could be that Martin was warned!

But I watched a Miami game where Battier was cleaning the floor all day long ( no charge call), so it was obvious a flop, and nothing happened.....

Its a complete another story to warn a player from MIA/LAL because they are the big dogs....
twinthunder3
Veteran
And1: 93

Post#26 » by twinthunder3 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:41 am

FINALLY! haha it's been long overdue.
osamu
Starter
And1: 249

Post#27 » by osamu » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 am

qm22 wrote:Kevin Martin also just was warned for flopping on a 3 point shot attempt which he hit all 3 FTs for late in an eventual 2 pt Thunder win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 3LcJrYJV9Y

:o :-?
Mannhardo
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#28 » by Mannhardo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:32 am

why did he receive a warning? that was clearly a foul...he gets sullingers left ellbow in the face...how about u all go watch the vid again lol
dballislife
RealGM
And1: 4,913

Post#29 » by dballislife » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 am

GeneralNbaFan wrote:Who are they kidding with these warnings?
If they warn an allstar then we can talk about it.... or even a player, who plays for a contender....
Im living in Germany, so the games are very late.... and I wanted to watch the game Miami vs Brooklyn IRC, but I couldnt stand the flopping of Allen, Battier so I just went to sleep...

melo had a major flop vs memphis too
What is basketball.....basketball is life!
freshtrinity46
Banned User
And1: 7

Post#30 » by freshtrinity46 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 am

Waynelu90 wrote:I think its seriously working. I haven't seen any real real obvious flops this whole season..

I think all the players are scared to be the first player ever to be fined for a flop.

I've seen plenty. This is another corrupt system where the league can pick and choose who to pick on.

Return to The General Board