ImageImageImageImageImage

Where is Amare at?

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Re: Where is Amare at? 

Post#21 » by kane2021 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:13 am

I hope he is practicing free throws with his goggles on.

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.
St Knick
Bench Warmer
And1: 142

Post#22 » by St Knick » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:13 am

Amare just took a $#!T. Ghost wipe.
KNICKS FAN FOR LIFE
SuperflyKnick
Head Coach
And1: 1,072

Post#23 » by SuperflyKnick » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:51 am

Really guys u think its funny talking crap about our 2nd best player. U noe wat i realized not one of u including myself wudnt noe wat to except, but like he has done several times in his life he will prevail once again. Haters gona hate but i will believe cuz he is part of my team. SUPPORT ur team especially wen its Amare not jerome james we r talking about
Dogen
RealGM
And1: 9,990

Post#24 » by Dogen » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:21 am

SuperflyKnick wrote:Really guys u think its funny talking crap about our 2nd best player. U noe wat i realized not one of u including myself wudnt noe wat to except, but like he has done several times in his life he will prevail once again. Haters gona hate but i will believe cuz he is part of my team. SUPPORT ur team especially wen its Amare not jerome james we r talking about

:rofl:
Hey you! Can we come together?
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 125,998

Post#25 » by god shammgod » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 am

SuperflyKnick wrote:Really guys u think its funny talking crap about our 2nd best player. U noe wat i realized not one of u including myself wudnt noe wat to except, but like he has done several times in his life he will prevail once again. Haters gona hate but i will believe cuz he is part of my team. SUPPORT ur team especially wen its Amare not jerome james we r talking about

jcraw11 ? that you ?
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#26 » by Thugger HBC » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 am

Our second best player's name is Earl.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
knicknack
Sixth Man
And1: 213

Post#27 » by knicknack » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 am

god shammgod wrote:c'mon you guys can think of something funny. it's like when chris bosh cried.

Here's something funny, How fnny would it be if Amarecame back for the Xmas game as a starter and we lost.... we could be looking at one of the longest threads of the year or beyond! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
NY2k1
Starter
And1: 744

Post#28 » by NY2k1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:46 am

English man, do you speak it?
Moose
Analyst
And1: 1,299

Post#29 » by Moose » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 am

Amare and brook Lopez are still playing "first to the loose ball wins"...
vallen
RealGM
And1: 3,049

Post#30 » by vallen » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:10 am

:o

is this real ?
There's something about an underdog that really inspires the unexceptional.
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#31 » by Rasho Brezec » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 am

Starksfor3
RealGM
And1: 902

Post#32 » by Starksfor3 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Amar'e just tripped a homeless man then ran into an alley and laughed. He laughed for about 2 whole minutes before realizing what he did was wrong. He took a brief pause, reflected and thought to himself, "I need to make this right."

He went back to try and see what had happened to the homeless man but he was no longer there. Amar'e, distraught over this, fell to his knees. After a few minutes, he collected himself and headed home.
R-DAWG
RealGM
And1: 4,996

Post#33 » by R-DAWG » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Starksfor3 wrote:Amar'e just tripped a homeless man then ran into an alley and laughed. He laughed for about 2 whole minutes before realizing what he did was wrong. He took a brief pause, reflected and thought to himself, "I need to make this right."

He went back to try and see what had happened to the homeless man but he was no longer there. Amar'e, distraught over this, fell to his knees. After a few minutes, he collected himself and headed home.

he described the situation as "phenomenal"

Return to New York Knicks