Kyle Anderson

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

EB2
Rookie
And1: 52

Kyle Anderson 

Post#1 » by EB2 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 am

He was a Top-5 recruit in high school and tabbed as a Point-Forward who is not really that athletic. In his first couple of games at UCLA, he hasn't been overly impressive, but he has rebounded really well in all the games he's played in and he can only improve from here on out especially with Shabazz being reinstated. So my question is can he be a good player in the NBA and who does he compare to?
No-Man
RealGM
And1: 3,479

Re: Kyle Anderson 

Post#2 » by No-Man » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:57 am

He's average, good passer, but really slow to play in the perimeter, don't really now how to compare him with any player but maybe Hedo Turkoglu is the closest.

He isn't going to be a star.
EddieJonesFan
Starter
And1: 438

Post#3 » by EddieJonesFan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 am

If he was just a decent athlete he could be a star, but he's incredibly slow footed.
EB2
Rookie

Post#4 » by EB2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 am

EddieJonesFan wrote:If he was just a decent athlete he could be a star, but he's incredibly slow footed.

I remember hearing that people who have played with him in high school called him "slow-mo." :lol:
ManualRam
RealGM
And1: 2,748

Post#5 » by ManualRam » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:12 am

in the open court he doesn't look that slow if you watch how much ground he covers. he does lack any kind of burst though.
i took him out of 2013. i'd like to see how a year of college physical training transforms his body. he also might need surgery sometime after the season. he's been playing with an injured wrist on his shooting hand for a while now.
idontgiveashtaboutmelo
EB2
Rookie

Post#6 » by EB2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:44 am

ManualRam wrote:in the open court he doesn't look that slow if you watch how much ground he covers. he does lack any kind of burst though.
i took him out of 2013. i'd like to see how a year of college physical training transforms his body. he also might need surgery sometime after the season. he's been playing with an injured wrist on his shooting hand for a while now.

Well that would explain the poor shooting/passing he's had this year so far. I don't expect him to declare this year, maybe a year later like you said. He seems to be one of those players that can expand his game while in college.

Return to NBA Draft