ImageImageImageImageImage

#Tradebargnani

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

JackedFinancier
Starter
And1: 3,902

#Tradebargnani 

Post#1 » by JackedFinancier » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm

This pretty little hash tag is starting to gain some momentum in the world of social media. Let's put our youthful hats to work here and make this thing a widespread plea of hysteria throughout the GTA and the NBA as a whole.

Today was a microcosm of this Schmuck's detrimental negative affect on our team. I also am in support of a #tradecalderon hashtag, however I think we need to prioritize here ladies & gentlemen. Let's get the 7 footer off the team and then we can start with the spaniard.

Something needs to be done. Action needs to be taken here. Ultimately there needs to be accountability in this organization. It absolutely is lacking of any sort of onus or responsibility on management, coaching staff and players.

Edit: It's trending in Toronto now - http://trendsmap.com/local/ca/toronto

If you are on Twitter - if anything, just retweet some random tweets with the above mentioned hashtag.
SirHuey
General Manager
And1: 2,737

Re: #Tradebargnani 

Post#2 » by SirHuey » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm

It was trending in Canada
Hero
RealGM
And1: 53,363

Post#3 » by Hero » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:48 pm

I might start using twitter just to try to get these clowns out of Toronto.
Snooch
Banned User
And1: 1,027

Post#4 » by Snooch » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 pm

this just goes to show why raptor fans are the laughingstock of the league.

also adds to why people dont want to sign here...

shameful, really is, just shameful
duppyy
RealGM
And1: 13,125

Post#5 » by duppyy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Snooch wrote:this just goes to show why raptor fans are the laughingstock of the league.

So we should just accept that this guy is dragging the team down? Maybe you should create a keepbargnani4life hashtag.
Jakinov
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#6 » by Jakinov » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Snooch wrote:this just goes to show why raptor fans are the laughingstock of the league.

2-19 bro
JackedFinancier
Starter
And1: 3,902

Post#7 » by JackedFinancier » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Sorry, maybe I'm being daft, but can you clarify something with me?

What are you claiming is shameful? Because I'm really hoping your referring to Bargnani's record breaking historic shooting display this afternoon. In that case, absolutely, if not and you're referring to the fans trying to ignite some fire and actually create a change, then you truly are as you're avatar and signature suggest - a Joker.
WigginsNation
Analyst
And1: 1,389

Post#8 » by WigginsNation » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Plz guys use all means, twitter, fb etc etc. Lets get the message across to Bc, because ultimately thats what really matters.

Also try to keep in mind not to expose him too much, if thats possible, because we dont want to depreciate any value thats left
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,274

Post#9 » by Raps in 4 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Nice try Andrea.
Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#10 » by Inevitable » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:58 pm

He's still trending in Toronto, so the media must be aware..hopefully they put the idea of him being traded out there.
Jakinov
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#11 » by Jakinov » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

BC needs to be fired first
Tyrone Slothrop
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,203

Post#12 » by Tyrone Slothrop » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

So Laker fans doing the same thing with a future hall-of-famer is going to lead to players not wanting to sign in L.A.? Good to know.
Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#13 » by Inevitable » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Also, worth a look at the RaptorsPR replying to the Bargnani situation..I'm sure some of you guys are tweeting them :D

Fan: Yeah Keep defending Andrea. I thought Casey wants accountability?
RaptorsPR: Played hard past 4 gms & avg'd 24.5 ppg.

https://twitter.com/RaptorsPR
Sn0wman
Banned User
And1: 5,803

Post#14 » by Sn0wman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Start one for #FireBC and #FireCasey aswell
Snooch
Banned User

Post#15 » by Snooch » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Has nothing to do with bargnani as a person, as an athlete as a performer in todays game.

First off:

like anyone in a position to do anything is going to listen to a bunch of people on twitter to make a business decision. Might as well picket the game if you want to really make a difference. If you're going to do it, do it **** right. cost the organization money, of course then you run the risk of the raptors not being profitable in the current location but oh well, the guys will be moved.

Secondly:\
People seriously need to evalute what constitues being a fan, and the impact that has throughout the league. All this nonsense being put out there only make the fanbase, to an outside, look like a hostile place. jeez, even the nyk fans dont try to run players out of town, and show support as long as they are wearing jersey. Dont think for one second that players dont talk to others, they dont see this twatter crap etc. I for one want people to think the raps organization and fanbase is great, not so condescending and what have you done for me lately.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,522

Post#16 » by Dr Positivity » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Honestly just trade him for an expiring contract. I'd be down for a Bargnani for JJ Hickson and Shawne Williams trade. POR needs bench scoring
Snooch
Banned User

Post#17 » by Snooch » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Tyrone Slothrop wrote:

So Laker fans doing the same thing with a future hall-of-famer is going to lead to players not wanting to sign in L.A.? Good to know.

they arent doing anything outside of message boards, with a few douches on twitter, and lal has a fantastic history, decades of excellence, and we have the vc era. Huge fn difference
Phenomenologist
Veteran
And1: 107

Post#18 » by Phenomenologist » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Snooch wrote:Has nothing to do with bargnani as a person, as an athlete as a performer in todays game.

First off:

like anyone in a position to do anything is going to listen to a bunch of people on twitter to make a business decision. Might as well picket the game if you want to really make a difference. If you're going to do it, do it **** right. cost the organization money, of course then you run the risk of the raptors not being profitable in the current location but oh well, the guys will be moved.

Secondly:\
People seriously need to evalute what constitues being a fan, and the impact that has throughout the league. All this nonsense being put out there only make the fanbase, to an outside, look like a hostile place. jeez, even the nyk fans dont try to run players out of town, and show support as long as they are wearing jersey. Dont think for one second that players dont talk to others, they dont see this twatter crap etc. I for one want people to think the raps organization and fanbase is great, not so condescending and what have you done for me lately.

More like what have you done for me ... ever?
wtfbosh
Veteran
And1: 444

Post#19 » by wtfbosh » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:Honestly just trade him for an expiring contract. I'd be down for a Bargnani for JJ Hickson and Shawne Williams trade. POR needs bench scoring

Why would they take on $12 mil worth of salary for a bench player? I'll be surprised if we don't get a Wilson Chandler/Charlie Villanueva type contract back in return for Bargs.

is it possible to amnesty someone in the middle of the season?
Beardman
Veteran
And1: 181

Post#20 » by Beardman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Other fanbases do this to their players all the time. People were calling for Melo's head on twitter when Lin signed with HOU.

Return to Toronto Raptors