How I view the East

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

KingzAndQueenz
Sixth Man
And1: 227

How I view the East 

Post#1 » by KingzAndQueenz » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 am

Miami at the top with King James at the throne kind of like MCP from Tron.

Nets and Knicks are forced to battle each other mindlessly to the death knowing they have no hope of ever reaching the top.
LoneyROY
Veteran
And1: 2,972

Re: How I view the East 

Post#2 » by LoneyROY » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 am

KingzAndQueenz wrote:Miami at the top with King James at the throne kind of like MCP from Tron.

Nets and Knicks are forced to battle each other mindlessly to the death knowing they have no hope of ever reaching the top.

And meanwhile, those Knicks have utterly humiliated the Miami Heat in both games this season.
NJ_YANKEE_45
Assistant Coach
And1: 111

Post#3 » by NJ_YANKEE_45 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:01 am

Sit your behind down. The Knicks are here and they ain't losing to Miami without a fight

Sky_Knicks wrote:
markdeez33 wrote:Bargnani is strokin it!!! I'm going nuts in here! Prove them haters wrong, kid

:o
mirrornick
RealGM
And1: 13,725

Post#4 » by mirrornick » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:01 am

GnarlesOakley
Lead Assistant
And1: 253

Post#5 » by GnarlesOakley » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:01 am

The Knicks are better than the Heat.
osamu
Starter
And1: 249

Post#6 » by osamu » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:01 am

Knicks can potentially be better with Amare/Shump coming back. But who knows if J.Kidd cools off by then, the guy is deadlier then Ray
Ettorefm
Head Coach
And1: 5,260

Post#7 » by Ettorefm » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 am

There are tons of threads for discussion. No need to create another thread just to say what you think about every issue
bagsboy wrote:For two hundred years Democrats stole the productive output of slaves and now they seek to enrich themselves with the productive output from the 'rich'. First, Republicans needed to end slavery and next they need to fix taxation with a flat fair tax.
osamu
Starter
And1: 249

Post#8 » by osamu » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 am

Knick fans should talk some notes from the Bulls about regular season victories. They mean *** playoff time
twinthunder3
Veteran
And1: 93

Post#9 » by twinthunder3 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:03 am

LoneyROY wrote:
KingzAndQueenz wrote:Miami at the top with King James at the throne kind of like MCP from Tron.

And meanwhile, those Knicks have utterly humiliated the Miami Heat in both games this season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: King James about to be dethroned.
NJ_YANKEE_45
Assistant Coach
And1: 111

Post#10 » by NJ_YANKEE_45 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:05 am

osamu wrote:Knick fans should talk some notes from the Bulls about regular season victories. They mean *** playoff time

The Knicks don't exactly live and die on exactly one player

Sky_Knicks wrote:
markdeez33 wrote:Bargnani is strokin it!!! I'm going nuts in here! Prove them haters wrong, kid

:o
High0ctane21
Lead Assistant
And1: 538

Post#11 » by High0ctane21 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:05 am

Terrible thread
LoneyROY
Veteran
And1: 2,972

Post#12 » by LoneyROY » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:05 am

osamu wrote:Knick fans should talk some notes from the Bulls about regular season victories. They mean *** playoff time

That Bulls' team couldn't be any more different then this Knicks' squad.
GnarlesOakley
Lead Assistant
And1: 253

Post#13 » by GnarlesOakley » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:08 am

Point taken if Melo tears his ACL.
KingzAndQueenz
Sixth Man

Post#14 » by KingzAndQueenz » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:17 am

GnarlesOakley wrote:

don't jinx it man..i'd cry if that happened
Bertrob
RealGM
And1: 8,821

Post#15 » by Bertrob » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 am

Hey man I'd love to hear your opinion about the rest of the east!
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,834

Post#16 » by nykballa2k4 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:24 am

GnarlesOakley wrote:

Knicks would never be able to beat a healthy Miami team w/o Melo... oh wait...

But jokes aside, goal #1 division. That's all we are focused on. Go team!
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
What do you think about @kporzee? Karl-Anthony Towns: PorzinGOD does not care or need my opinion for he is a higher life form then all of us.
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 15,659

Post#17 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:25 am

twinthunder3 wrote:
LoneyROY wrote:

KING MELO IS HERE B*TCHES!
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
KingzAndQueenz
Sixth Man

Post#18 » by KingzAndQueenz » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:25 am

bertrob wrote:Hey man I'd love to hear your opinion about the rest of the east!

The only team I fear is the Wizards. Once John Wall is back, the East is done. Guaranteed contenders.
NashtyNas
RealGM
And1: 1,887

Post#19 » by NashtyNas » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:27 am

twinthunder3 wrote:
LoneyROY wrote:

Relax, and remember the last time another team was atop the East as the number 1 seed and beat the Heat in some regular season games... guess what happened to them come the playoffs?

Regular season means absolutely NOTHING. First game, the Miami Heat didn't even want to play... they came out and said it. After the disaster, they felt it wasn't right to even be thinking about playing so they just gave that one away.

The second game was a great win for the Knicks, but the Heat were playing 'down' to their competition as people like to call it; after they saw Melo wasn't going to be there, they went into cruise control as they have numerous times this season. Wizards, Cavs, Spurs minus their starters - it has been quite evident that the Heat are already picking their battles in terms of who they want to play all out against and such.

You can say I'm making excuses, but in reality, the regular season means absolute diddly. It's probably going to be a Miami/NY ECF, so let's re-hash more then, but I can pretty much say that the Knicks have no chance of beating the Heat in a 7 game series, barring LeBron becoming a choke artist again.

The underappreciated greats:

Some seek fame cause they need validation, some say hating is confused admiration - Nasty, nasty Nas
NYK_89
Assistant Coach
And1: 72

Post#20 » by NYK_89 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 am

I_Socrates wrote:
twinthunder3 wrote:
LoneyROY wrote:[quote="KingzAndQueenz"]Miami at the top with King James at the throne kind of like MCP from Tron.

Relax, and remember the last time another team was atop the East as the number 1 seed and beat the Heat in some regular season games... guess what happened to them come the playoffs?

Regular season means absolutely NOTHING. First game, the Miami Heat didn't even want to play... they came out and said it. After the disaster, they felt it wasn't right to even be thinking about playing so they just gave that one away.

The second game was a great win for the Knicks, but the Heat were playing 'down' to their competition as people like to call it; after they saw Melo wasn't going to be there, they went into cruise control as they have numerous times this season. Wizards, Cavs, Spurs minus their starters - it has been quite evident that the Heat are already picking their battles in terms of who they want to play all out against and such.

You can say I'm making excuses, but in reality, the regular season means absolute diddly. It's probably going to be a Miami/NY ECF, so let's re-hash more then, but I can pretty much say that the Knicks have no chance of beating the Heat in a 7 game series, barring LeBron becoming a choke artist again.[/quote]

Lol again with the they threw the game **** didn't the second game teach you anything....

Return to The General Board