ImageImage

Player of the Game - Bucks at Nets (12/09)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Player of the Game

Brandon Jennings
66%
Monta Ellis
28%
Marquis Daniels
2%
Larry Sanders
4%

Total votes: 53

AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,710

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks at Nets (12/09) 

Post#21 » by AussieBuck » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Serge28 wrote:
Eh, maybe you're right, I dunno. I think Daniels also did some very nice things that didn't show up in the boxscore against the Nets. Of course, I don't have to go into the details on Larry's immense impact defensively that goes well beyond blocks and steals. Like I said, I really didn't like how Ersan got pushed around by Evans on the boards. Doesn't really matter though in the end - Daniels, Sanders, Ersan. Those guys don't really have a chance to win this poll. I realize that sometimes people will disagree with the selections I put out there and/or the order in which the players are listed. I hope for the most part though, it's been good over the years. :)

:thumbsup:

Nice as Monta's game was I don't think he was a chance either given that Jennings destroyed their best player on both ends. Granted Deron's a fat ass these days but he's still a good player.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
RickInCali
Junior
And1: 1

Post#22 » by RickInCali » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 pm

I go with Sanders. 3 blocks in the first 11:00 set the tone. His D in the first half kept them out front when the Bucks went cold. His offense was obviously terrible.....
We all need hope, but hope is not a plan.
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,034

Post#23 » by HurricaneKid » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:58 pm

This is seriously an easy one. Anyone that says it is anyone other than BJ is overthinking this. By a lot.

TS%> .600
scoring leader
asst leader
2nd in Rebs (tied with Sanders)
5! steals

Against BKLNs best player.

I mean I know he can take some maddening shots but on days they go in and his defensive gambles actually pay off its all worthwhile.
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
Serge28
RealGM
And1: 1,724

Post#24 » by Serge28 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:22 am

Jennings widens the gap at the top:

Player of the Year

Brandon Jennings: 3.5

Larry Sanders: 2

Marquis Daniels: 1

Mike Dunleavy: 1

Samuel Dalembert: 1

Ersan Ilyasova: 1

Monta Ellis: 0.5

Return to Milwaukee Bucks