ImageImage

Game 20: Kings (7-13) @ Bucks (10-9), Cousins Out (Susp.)

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Re: Game 20: Kings (7-13) @ Bucks (10-9), Cousins Out (Susp 

Post#341 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Bucks get nailed with injuries every single season.

Our depth is incredibly valuable right now and could carry us through this stretch.

But we're running out of guards.

Marquis is going to be our backup PG if Lamb can't go.

Is Mike James available?

I'd sign him to a 10 day if possible.
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,889

Post#342 » by BUCKnation » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:37 pm

How is Tobes out for so long, didnt he finish out the rest of the game?
SpursNBucks
Banned User
And1: 113

Post#343 » by SpursNBucks » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Max Green wrote:
DocHoliday wrote:
emunney wrote:Any word on Udoh? A bit concerned that he injured his surgically repaired wrist.

Milwaukee Bucks ‏@Bucks
Injury updates for #MILvCLE: Doron Lamb and Larry Sanders are probable for tomorrow's game with illness.

Ekpe Udoh is questionable with a left wrist sprain. He has missed one game with the wrist injury.

Tobias Harris is out with a right elbow laceration and is expected to be out 7-10 days.

Mike Dunleavy, Jr. is out with a left knee bone bruise. He has missed five games with the knee injury.

Beno Udrih is out with a sprained right ankle. He has missed six games with the ankle injury.

WTF. This is getting ridiculous.

Are the Bucks that weak? Tobias out for 7-10 days with that cut? Dunleavy out for 5 games so far with what basically is a bad bruise on his knee? A coupple of the other injuries/ilnesses seem pretty weak as well. Maybe these players want to go into tank mode as well.

As for some of the talk on Monta- the hard thing to watch about him is he has a hell of a lot of talent- a better passer then Jennings, and probably quicker. You would think that the Coach could corral him a little on his shot selection, and staying under a bit more control on some of those drives to the basket. One thing I will say in favor of him that has surprised me a bit (and he took a ton of crap on this board over it)- he plays pretty hard on the defensive end- he can't make up for lack of size, but he has battled this year on that end of the court. Just no getting around his lack of efficiency on the offensive end.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,430

Post#344 » by blazza18 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Anyone else thinking Skiles actually tied Tobes up and cut him :( "This will teach you" he says. :lol:

Poor Tobes.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks