ImageImageImageImageImage

Kobe talks to SAS about struggles, Career, etc (ESPN)

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Father Time
Head Coach
And1: 467

Re: Kobe talks to SAS about struggles, Career, etc (ESPN) 

Post#21 » by Father Time » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:12 pm

I think part of Kobe limiting his turnovers will need to include him cutting down on forced long jumpers. He hasn't taken many this year, but sometimes those shots that clank long off the rim might as well be turnovers, as they can get the other team running.
"There's nothing else I can do for them. I can give them some bulls---, and act like I'm a coach or something, but it's on them." - Popovich

Secret secrets are no fun. Secret secrets hurt someone.
Edrees
RealGM
And1: 11,128

Post#22 » by Edrees » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:56 pm

At first i was wondering why Kobe was talking to the san antonio spurs...
kblo247
RealGM
And1: 2,130

Post#23 » by kblo247 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 am

Got to say Stephen A can be a bit annoying, but the nba players like him because he doesn't try to screw them or contort their words like most media just take small bites and use for headlines
Mamba Venom
RealGM
And1: 580

Post#24 » by Mamba Venom » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 am

Best part

That's a little pessimistic!!!
Lakers are 22-3 in OT last 6 seasons:Kobe best OT closer!
ClintonDemocrat
Senior
And1: 69

Post#25 » by ClintonDemocrat » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 am

I wish he would've discussed how he planned to figure out a way to flow the ball around more and create higher percentage looks for Howard rather than dump-ins. He's inching back into his indiscriminant volume chucking territory.
Kalidogg24
Head Coach
And1: 827

Post#26 » by Kalidogg24 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Random thought id like to get off my chest though as I was watching the game last night with some random fans is that it's becoming too god damn hipster to hate on Kobe . Yes I'm fully aware of his selfishness , sloughtfullness on defense, and his questionable shot attempts but the guy is a warrior anytime he takes the floor. You know your gonna get 110% effort.

Which will lead me to saying this:
True Laker fans support Kobe regardless of the small holes in his game.
They shouldn't be wishing for his demise as a Laker because that day is coming and will all see how it will be a drastic drop in production once he's gone.
Getting this in before the legendary " Kobe Fanboy" line gets thrown my way as well.
FYI in my book it's always Lakers first and Kobe bleeds pure purple and gold so any praises thrown his way makes it obvious.

I feel a few in here like to show off to other members of other teams in Realgm that their not biased laker fans by joining the "hate on kobe club" .

Well if that's the case keep in mind that your showing off to a bunch of fans of other teams who does not have a superstar who brought 5 world titles to their city and franchise.
REST IN PARADISE GOAT
#TeamFlightBrothers
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,440

Post#27 » by Slava » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:13 pm

That interview at the end of the 76ers game got me thinking that next season is going to look like one hell of a Kobe Bryant farewell tour all around the NBA and he's going to shoot a little more just to remind people of his last game in that arena. :lol:

PS: I actually think he plays another 2 years after this contract.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:

Return to Los Angeles Lakers