ImageImageImageImageImage

Los Angeles Lakers @ New York Knicks 8PM ET (TNT)

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

desertlakerfan
Analyst
And1: 32

Re: Los Angeles Lakers @ New York Knicks 8PM ET (TNT) 

Post#601 » by desertlakerfan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Anyone notice the only reason we got back into the game(other than Melo being out) was Dantoni stopped playing a PG and went with a Meeks and Kobe backcourt in the 4th?

I hope we see more of this lineup instead of Duhon out there, he's the key piece that's killing our team defense each and every night. It's not just staying in front of his man(which he has no shot at), it's the rotations after the fact that let others get easy looks as well as offensive rebounds.

Then on offense someone needs to remind him just because he's open when standing 3+ feet behind the 3 point line, it doesn't mean it's a good shot. He took a couple of those and they were complete bricks.

Lastly I don't think I ever want to hear a Charles + Kerr commentary duo during a Laker game ever again. The game was just a hate fest audibly, with no commentary about the actual game whatsoever outside the occasional "the Lakers have no shot at winning" during their attempted comebacks. Disgusting, but I'm sure all the Laker haters were in heaven.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers