ImageImageImageImageImage

If BC traded bargnani this season...

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Would you give BC another chance if he gets rid of bargs/calderon?

Yes
29%
No
71%

Total votes: 24

changes
Head Coach
And1: 9,124

If BC traded bargnani this season... 

Post#1 » by changes » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 am

Would you still want him fired/not extended? Would you be as passionate about wanting him gone?

Personally I would still want him fired after 7+ years of running this franchise to the ground and digging deep, it's hard to imagine how anyone could have done any worse. Although I would probably be a tad less disgusted with him during his last few months.

Are there people that would consider giving him a second (or third/forth/fifth, etc) chance after bargnani + calderon are gone?
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,426

Re: If BC traded bargnani this season... 

Post#2 » by Harry Palmer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:37 am

No. His leaving is more important than Bargs leaving. Making a move for the sake of optics is no more to your credit than hanging an organization for 7 years because of your stubborn devotion to that player in the first place. And, just aesthetically, rewarding the guy again for being 'willing' to fix his mistakes...no matter how long afterwards...has become a disgusting display in his ability to play the audience for fools. I want a GM who doesn't make so many mistakes that his credit is largely comprised of undoing them.

I would even rather another perspective was the one which drives the 'move Bargs' truck for this team. As BC would be doing it for the wrong reasons, I don't trust him in terms of value or anything when it comes to AB.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
Peezy
Senior
And1: 23

Post#3 » by Peezy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 am

wow some people said yes.. im shocked. Whats the matter with some of you.
zilby
RealGM
And1: 38,871

Post#4 » by zilby » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:56 am

I doubt it, but it would really depend on if we started winning.
Hawaiian pizza is good.
KingAmmar
Banned User
And1: 12

Post#5 » by KingAmmar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:00 am

"BCs has always found a way to undo his mistakes."

Is that really the best talent a good GM should have? Make mistakes, once it blows up, flip them for some short term fixes.
Peezy
Senior
And1: 23

Post#6 » by Peezy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 am

Who cares if we "started winning". Calangelo has a terrible w-l record with the raps. Lost way to many games. Just because we are the raptors doesn't mean we have to settle. Gimme stefanski at this point.
Yoga
Banned User
And1: 83

Post#7 » by Yoga » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:13 am

No

Return to Toronto Raptors