ImageImageImageImageImage

Vince Carter Run In at Dallas game

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

BallinOnUHomie
Senior
And1: 300

Vince Carter Run In at Dallas game 

Post#1 » by BallinOnUHomie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:08 am

Got hooked up with some free tickets today and sat courtside for the first time. Anyways, I was booing Carter all game, fourth quarter he comes crashing into me under the net. Ask me if im okay, and took off one of those silicone wristbands he wears every game and gave it to me.

Anyways, no point to this, just wanted to share the best sporting experience I've ever had in my life. Raps broke there losing streak, sat courtside, got to boo carter all game and I got rewarded with free stuff by the man himself. LOL. Day I will always remember.
Tryna spread love not hate. Doing my best to post with loving kindness, compassion, humility. Tryna post with respect, because if I disrespect others, I disrespect myself.

B.V - Lk,C,E,A

R.Sp. R.Int. N.Sland. N.Friv.
SirHuey
General Manager
And1: 2,737

Re: Vince Carter Run In at Dallas game 

Post#2 » by SirHuey » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:10 am

I'd cry like a groupie if VC touched me
duppyy
RealGM
And1: 13,102

Post#3 » by duppyy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:11 am

Hope you stopped booing him after that.
StatLine
Veteran
And1: 1,723

Post#4 » by StatLine » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 am

I sat courtside once too on Nov. 10... I would have preferred seeing the Mavs though.

Did you boo him point blank when he crashed into you or did your balls hide inside your body?
nonc
Sixth Man
And1: 827

Post#5 » by nonc » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:13 am

MeloisMVP wrote:I'd cry like a groupie if VC touched me
BallinOnUHomie
Senior

Post#6 » by BallinOnUHomie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:17 am

Ya bro it was so intimate. He held me by my forearms, I held him by his forearms. HAHA, its actually what happened lol.
Tryna spread love not hate. Doing my best to post with loving kindness, compassion, humility. Tryna post with respect, because if I disrespect others, I disrespect myself.

B.V - Lk,C,E,A

JunkYardSubs
General Manager
And1: 149

Post#7 » by JunkYardSubs » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:20 am

I still idolize the guy. I'm past the hate
Vinsane15
Veteran
And1: 21

Post#8 » by Vinsane15 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 am

!!
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,139

Post#9 » by Raps in 4 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 am

+1
bonjovi0308
Veteran
And1: 888

Post#10 » by bonjovi0308 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 am

seriously grow up man
Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#11 » by Inevitable » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 am

bonjovi0308 wrote:seriously grow up man

Intimate moments with the greatest Raptor of all time are not to be brushed aside.
Edgeworth
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#12 » by Edgeworth » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:39 am

JunkYardSubs wrote:I still idolize the guy. I'm past the hate

Same.

T-Mac doesn't get any forgiveness though. Bosh I'm coming around to see since you could see he was stuck on a team that didn't give a ****.
BallinOnUHomie
Senior

Post#13 » by BallinOnUHomie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:40 am

To be honest, If it was any other player it wouldnt have really mattered to me. Even if was Jordan, it wouldnt mean anything to me because I was too young to watch him play in his prime.

I was born in 93, and started to watch basketball around 99. I was born into the V.C years, this guy was my first sports Idol. For one of my birthdays I got my mom to buy me one of those framed V.C pictures, thing wasnt even autoed. I could never hate this guy and never did even before this game. Like so many fans born near the same time as me V.C was the sh** and every little raps fans idolized him, when you idolize a person as a kid, its way different then when you grow up because you dont really idolize guys, you just like the way they perform.

B.V - Lk,C,E,A

MikeM
General Manager
And1: 9,878

Post#14 » by MikeM » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:55 am

Anyone who boos VC is a moron. I can see booing him immediately after he left, maybe a couple years after.

At this point in time, though, we can all see he was **** right.
EH15
General Manager
And1: 6,934

Post#15 » by EH15 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:58 am

Definitely quit showering. You are a lucky man.
Ku-Bar
Pro Prospect
And1: 475

Post#16 » by Ku-Bar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:02 am

believe it or not, I actually caught that as it happened watching on league pass (was the Mavs broadcast so not sure if TSN / Sportsnet had that view during those 2 seconds)...touching moment, now sell the wristband on ebay for 1000 bucks and sit courtside again so you can experience another moment! 8-)
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson
BallinOnUHomie
Senior

Post#17 » by BallinOnUHomie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:13 am

Ku-Bar wrote:believe it or not, I actually caught that as it happened watching on league pass (was the Mavs broadcast so not sure if TSN / Sportsnet had that view during those 2 seconds)...touching moment, now sell the wristband on ebay for 1000 bucks and sit courtside again so you can experience another moment! 8-)

Thats Crazy!! My bro was with me at the game. Carter had a wristband on each each hand and tossed one to me and the other to him. Showed him your post and he was pretty psyched. I just picked up a PVR recently and found a re-run of the game so il see if the tsn broadcast showed it too, gonna save it for keep sakes if it does. Thanks a lot bro.

B.V - Lk,C,E,A

Jeff23
Lead Assistant
And1: 245

Post#18 » by Jeff23 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 am

BallinOnUHomie wrote:
Ku-Bar wrote:believe it or not, I actually caught that as it happened watching on league pass (was the Mavs broadcast so not sure if TSN / Sportsnet had that view during those 2 seconds)...touching moment, now sell the wristband on ebay for 1000 bucks and sit courtside again so you can experience another moment! 8-)

Thats Crazy!! My bro was with me at the game. Carter had a wristband on each each hand and tossed one to me and the other to him. Showed him your post and he was pretty psyched. I just picked up a PVR recently and found a re-run of the game so il see if the tsn broadcast showed it too, gonna save it for keep sakes if it does. Thanks a lot bro.

At what time in the game did it happen? I can get you some pictures or vids if you want.
Ku-Bar
Pro Prospect
And1: 475

Post#19 » by Ku-Bar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:37 am

Yep, I can get you screen shots but not videos unfortunately...

Only option for video would be to record my computer monitor from an alternate source which would obviously be lesser quality than HD video ripping quality when people steal online footage, etc...
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson
Lukeem
Analyst
And1: 2,577

Post#20 » by Lukeem » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:44 am

For those that say to stop booing him and just move on, and anyone that continues to boo is an idiot... That is a stupid thing to say, Vince screwed over the franchise and will never be able to make it up to the fans so they have every right to take out frustration on him.

That being said and the fact that I will never forgive him aside, I know longer boo him at games. He now plays as bad for other teams when trying as he played for us in that last year. It is just sad to watch.

Return to Toronto Raptors