Wrong to sit Wright.

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

anish23
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,911

Wrong to sit Wright. 

Post#1 » by anish23 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:37 am

It's Wrong to sit Wright.

The dude can ball, and has shown it consistently this season.

Alright, he might not be a great rebounder, but currently in the Mavs team, who is?

Give him some more minutes, infact I'd say START him. Does RC have twitter or something?

I seriously don't understand why RC doesn't have faith in Wright.
Utah Jazz for Championship :)
Raptorel
Starter
And1: 50

Re: Wrong to sit Wright. 

Post#2 » by Raptorel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:05 am

Me neither. And I don't want to hear the "he doesn't rebound" excuse. The guy is active, moves good, and blocks or alters a ton of shots. The same can be said about Bernard James but he has less experience and can't shoot from close, just from under the rim.
Birth of the Cool wrote:Kaman in person is even more disturbing to watch. I felt my seat inching ever so slowing towards his black hole gravitational pull. Luckily RC finally pulled him before my row was devoured by Galactus/Kaman.
SlobbaN
Banned User
And1: 459

Post#3 » by SlobbaN » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:54 am

Carlisle's doghouse, the doggest doghouse in the whole universe. If Dallas drafted KD, he'd be coming of the bench in garbage time and be on par with Roddy.
Raptorel
Starter

Post#4 » by Raptorel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:40 pm

SlobbaN wrote:Carlisle's doghouse, the doggest doghouse in the whole universe. If Dallas drafted KD, he'd be coming of the bench in garbage time and be on par with Roddy.

LeBron would play the 6th man role.
Birth of the Cool wrote:Kaman in person is even more disturbing to watch. I felt my seat inching ever so slowing towards his black hole gravitational pull. Luckily RC finally pulled him before my row was devoured by Galactus/Kaman.
Derp Nowitzki
Sophomore
And1: 4

Post#5 » by Derp Nowitzki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:44 pm

As Wright's number one fan since last year, I agree with this. That rebounding excuse is completely absurd when the only other person who can rebound is Marion and maybe Sarge.
Imon
Head Coach
And1: 6,262

Post#6 » by Imon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm a fan of Wright too, he has really soft hands around the basket and has good lateral movement for a guy his size but it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't rebound. That's the unfortunate truth.

It's depressing that our leading rebounder is Trix who's 6'7". I know he has a quick hop but seriously Kaman, Brand, and Wright HAVE TO step it up. We lost to a lot of teams SPECIFICALLY because we don't rebound. Remember that Charlotte game? Yeah, I don't want to but there's a reason we lost that game.
2011Champs
General Manager
And1: 854

Post#7 » by 2011Champs » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 am

Dallas has the worst rebounding rate in the league without Wright getting many minutes. Id give Wright more playing time. Our rebounding can't get much worse. At least Wright will block shots and score at a highly efficient rate.
Raptorel
Starter

Post#8 » by Raptorel » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Yup^^^

Plus actual playing experience will help him including with the rebounding.

Return to Dallas Mavericks