ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Katt Williams has lost his damn mind

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

BLACKFEET 2010
RealGM
And1: 3,847

Re: OT: Katt Williams has lost his damn mind 

Post#21 » by BLACKFEET 2010 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:10 am

Baphomet ish.
JoseChinga
Banned User
And1: 23

Post#22 » by JoseChinga » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:41 am

Starks1994 wrote:http://gawker.com/5968365/a-ferry-a-three+wheel-atv-suge-knight-and-slap-fights-recapping-katt-williams-terrorization-of-the-west-coast

What the hell has this guy been on this past month?

Comedian Katt Williams was once one of the funniest people on the planet. Now, he's in a very bad place. Yesterday, a judge in Seattle issued two warrants after Williams failed to show up to court there. This was just the latest event in a protracted timeline of highly ridiculous incidents, many of which have ended in Williams' arrest. Let's look at all that Williams has done to terrorize the West Coast this holiday season.
On Nov. 9, Williams was sued in L.A. court by his assistant Melissa Ishage, who alleges that the comedian attacked her in his house in early October, causing injuries that required her to be taken to the hospital. Police were called to the scene at the time but no arrests were made. Ishage is suing for $5 million. Six days later, Williams was arrested in Oakland after a fight at a club called Kimball's Carnival. According to police, Williams struck a man over the head with a bottle. He was released pending further investigation.

Two days later, Williams took the stage at the Coliseum in Oakland to perform to a sold-out crowd. That quickly devolved into a complete mess after Williams began his set with an elongated (and often hilarious) freestyle rap. After the crowd got hostile, Williams threatened a heckler to a fight before he was pulled offstage by his security. The show's emcee then came out and implied to the crowd that Williams was on cocaine. Nine days after that, a class action suit was filed in Alameda County by a man named Brian Herline over the aborted performance. Herline's suit says that Williams "confronted a heckler, took his clothes off, and attempted to fight at least three audience members." On Nov. 27, Williams was arrested in Sacramento after leading police on a chase. Williams was driving his three-wheel ATV on the sidewalk when police attempted to pull him over. He took off, driving wildly — including down the wrong side of the road — before the police called the pursuit off for public safety reasons. Williams was charged with felony evasion and a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Later that day, Williams went to a Target in Sacramento. There he slapped an employee on the face before fleeing as cops were called.

Three days later on Nov. 30, Williams was performing in Seattle when he whipped his microphone at an audience member, striking him in the head. The victim, Carlos Castro-Lino, earned Williams ire because he was recording the show. After hitting the man, Williams addressed the crowd: "It could happen to you. Record me and see what happens to you. Go home and get your raggedy pistol and bring it back. I already got mine." Two days after that, while still in Seattle, Williams held up a chair and threatened to attack two fans that attempted to take a photo with him after his show. On Dec. 3, he was arrested after inciting another fight at a bar. This time, Williams allegedly threatened the manager of the restaurant with a pool cue when asked to leave. He then followed a family out into the parking lot and threw a cigarette at a woman, hitting her in the eye. Also, he threw rocks at the car. Two hours later, Williams was bailed out of jail by one-time hip-hop mogul Suge Knight. If Suge Knight is your last lifeline, you're in serious trouble.

The next day, Williams was kicked out of a hotel in Seattle for the fourth time. KOMO news in Seattle caught up with Williams, who announced that he was retiring from stand-up comedy. He also said that he was offering $301,000 to buy the Washington State Ferry so that his friends and entourage had somewhere to stay as he awaited his court dates in Seattle. Lastly, he added that he was suing the city of Seattle for $50 million. The same day, Forrest Liebenberg, the Target employee that Williams slapped was fired. The company said that it was unrelated to the incident with Williams, but Liebenberg said it was "obvious" to him that his termination stemmed from the incident. Liebenberg said that the confrontation with Williams began when Williams attempted to buy a motorcycle helmet off him. In the meantime, Williams missed a court date in California stemming from his earlier arrests. On Dec. 6, the man who was hit in the face with the microphone, filed suit against Williams. The man says that Williams told him to go home and get a gun — effectively threatening him to a duel. On the same day, Williams announced that he was no longer retired from comedy. Aaaaand here we are today, with Williams a wanted man in Seattle after failing to appear in court on charges stemming from the pool cue incident.

Last month's meltdown in Oakland:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gCIstI0BuU

Announces retirement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -lrGcgHKgg

Yea dude, it's people like you who are weak and easily dismiss people off as "crazy" without even investigating someone's life to know the truth.

Whatever is going on with Kat Williams, there has to be a reason.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3oCwtKTI9M[/youtube]

“The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bull. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick.” - Dave Chappelle
TheToothFairy
Banned User
And1: 297

Post#23 » by TheToothFairy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:50 am

Kat Williams and Lindsay Lohan are going down the Amy Winehouse Path

I hope they get help
Starks
Veteran
And1: 408

Post#24 » by Starks » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:31 am

JoseChinga wrote:Yea dude, it's people like you who are weak and easily dismiss people off as "crazy" without even investigating someone's life to know the truth.

Whatever is going on with Kat Williams, there has to be a reason.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3oCwtKTI9M[/youtube]

“The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bull. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick.” - Dave Chappelle

Exactly, people don't turn "crazy" overnight after having achieved so much in their life. Those are successful individuals who end up going through things that the average Joe won't ever experience. I can only imagine how hard to handle such scrutiny can be. Like Chappelle said, you're not crazy, your environment is.
E86
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,057

Post#25 » by E86 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:36 am

Nope. Some people are just crazy.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,590

Post#26 » by Stannis » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:30 pm

He slapped an employee at Target. No respect for someone who does that kind of stuff. He's just a crazy person.
Free Palestine
Starks
Veteran

Post#27 » by Starks » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Shpati21 wrote:He slapped an employee at Target. No respect for someone who does that kind of stuff. He's just a crazy person.

Ok good to know that you're aware of exactly everything that happened at that very moment. I assume you know the employee, the exact words that was said, how it was said, what the employee did and what Williams did and at what moment. Great, so please enlighten us, you almighty random dude who can judge people on a sentence.

Williams might have been completely wrong in this situation, but nobody knows, that's the thing. I know for a fact that more than once I have encountered employees, in different places, who would have deserved to get slapped the **** out of them because of some annoying, disrespecting behavior. Williams just did it. Nothing crazy about that, just some triggers that were pulled at that moment.

People like you are the reason why ridiculous rumors are spread every minute, you're the type who's just always making up stuff based on some meaningless things you hear or read, like parasites. We're always complaining about the media blowing stories out of proportions, but it is because there are stupid individuals like you who'll immediately buy that crap and spread the word. Despicable people.
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#28 » by br7knicks » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:41 pm

he, mitch fatel, and dane cook are the 3 least funny comedians in the world. couldn't care less about what happens to him, good or bad.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
JoseChinga
Banned User
And1: 23

Post#29 » by JoseChinga » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:52 pm

I firmly believe people who call others crazy so easily are the weakest people with the most skeletons in their closet. It's like these people hate research and investigation, lazy behavior and assumption of everything is bad for the soul...so let them rot peacefully.
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,590

Post#30 » by Stannis » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Starks wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:He slapped an employee at Target. No respect for someone who does that kind of stuff. He's just a crazy person.

Ok good to know that you're aware of exactly everything that happened at that very moment. I assume you know the employee, the exact words that was said, how it was said, what the employee did and what Williams did and at what moment. Great, so please enlighten us, you almighty random dude who can judge people on a sentence.

Williams might have been completely wrong in this situation, but nobody knows, that's the thing. I know for a fact that more than once I have encountered employees, in different places, who would have deserved to get slapped the **** out of them because of some annoying, disrespecting behavior. Williams just did it. Nothing crazy about that, just some triggers that were pulled at that moment.

People like you are the reason why ridiculous rumors are spread every minute, you're the type who's just always making up stuff based on some meaningless things you hear or read, like parasites. We're always complaining about the media blowing stories out of proportions, but it is because there are stupid individuals like you who'll immediately buy that crap and spread the word. Despicable people.

First of all, you need to relax. I am on a message board. "People like me" have no power to spread rumors. I have no involvement with the media.

He slapped a Target employee. I saw the video, the employee did not get in his face or anything. What can a Target employee, who gets paid like 8 bucks an hour, seriously do to piss someone off? The employee called the cops right after he got slapped. He would not do that if he was in the wrong.

Yes, I think he is crazy.

When Dave Chappelle left for his reasons, he still respected people. He was not on the lookout by police, abusing service employees, and breaking laws.
Free Palestine
Lercher
Junior
And1: 52

Post#31 » by Lercher » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:52 pm

gavran wrote:He was a terrible comedian to begin with.
Starks
Veteran

Post#32 » by Starks » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Shpati21 wrote:
Starks wrote:

First of all, you need to relax. I am on a message board. "People like me" have no power to spread rumors. I have no involvement with the media.

He slapped a Target employee. I saw the video, the employee did not get in his face or anything. What can a Target employee, who gets paid like 8 bucks an hour, seriously do to piss someone off? The employee called the cops right after he got slapped. He would not do that if he was in the wrong.

Yes, I think he is crazy.

When Dave Chappelle left for his reasons, he still respected people. He was not on the lookout by police, abusing service employees, and breaking laws.

Ok sorry for the rant I realize I've been a bit too harsh, I'll give you that.

That being said, I still don't like people judging anybody based on a simple video and assumptions. This is more complex than that. He's a celebrity, obviously going through some struggles, and neither you or me can say that we know what he might be dealing with. Again, I'm not defending him, he's been aggressive and went overboard, but that's not crazy, crazy is a whole another level.

Besides, don't be naive, of course you have the power to spread rumors, this is called word of mouth, and I formerly went on a rant because people claiming facts when they know nothing about the individual, his situation, his struggles, his life, etc is one of the things I really can't stand.

EDIT : Think about what happened with Dave Chappelle, before he publicly explained his decision to disappear, everybody was talking about him doing crack, being in a mental institute, and all sorts of ridiculous rumors. People were calling him crazy, just like you're doing here, and it was not just the media because first time I heard about this was by some friends, then I looked up and found out about the truth. But some people just go with what they are told. Now I know he wasn't involved with any incident like the Williams one but it's the same mecanism, people stating facts when they know nothing...
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,884

Post#33 » by blueNorange » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Comedian Katt Williams was once one of the funniest people on the planet.

1 funny standup doesn't make you one the funniest people on the planet
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.

Return to New York Knicks