ImageImageImageImage

Dwight is very emotional

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

warren4prez
Junior
And1: 51

Dwight is very emotional 

Post#1 » by warren4prez » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:56 am

Sorry to make another D12 post this was too good to pass up:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I remember making appearances in Orlando and families asking me to stay and sitting there trying not to cry," he says.

He says that when LeBron James won the championship he cried, thrilled for LeBron and upset he wasn't playing.

When Orlando lost to the Lakers in the 2009 Finals, he says he cried himself to sleep listening to Eminem sing about getting only one shot in "Lose Yourself."

He says he recently saw the new Tom Cruise movie, "Jack Reacher," and when some people were killed, he nearly cried.

He cries a lot.

"I'm emotional," he says.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwight-howard-stuck-middle-another-trying-season-discusses-185007627--nba.html
OrlChamps2030
General Manager
And1: 4,153

Re: Dwight is very emotional 

Post#2 » by OrlChamps2030 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 am

Wow. This guy was never going to take us anywhere LOL
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,128

Post#3 » by Optimus_Steel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:38 am

What a loser. I should have known when he proudly proclaimed that Finding Nemo was his fav movie.
aka: prorl
JasonBlanchard
Pro Prospect
And1: 218

Post#4 » by JasonBlanchard » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:14 am

Optimus_Steel wrote:What a loser. I should have known when he proudly proclaimed that Finding Nemo was his fav movie.

Hard not to be when you have 17 kids. Im sure he has seen it hundreds of times
ATTL
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,482

Post#5 » by ATTL » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:57 am

When Orlando lost to the Lakers in the 2009 Finals, he says he cried himself to sleep listening to Eminem sing about getting only one shot in "Lose Yourself."

ChosenSavior
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 12,670

Post#6 » by ChosenSavior » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 pm

ATTL wrote:

This was the exact gif I was going to post.... :rofl:
ChosenSavior
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 12,670

Post#7 » by ChosenSavior » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Oh and that article is trash. Kelly Dwyer is trying WAY too hard to fluff Dwight up as some charity case, just stop it.
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Post#8 » by EasternMagic » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:53 pm

It's basketball... To laugh or egg on the discomfort of another human being is an issue that incubates at the core of our crippling humanity.
DMack78
Sophomore
And1: 38

Post#9 » by DMack78 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:05 pm

I can't blame him. When I have to sit through a Tom Cruise movie I wanna cry too.
Def Swami
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 15,116

Post#10 » by Def Swami » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:21 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efFboJGDPVQ[/youtube]
iTs JusT zo
Bench Warmer
And1: 248

Post#11 » by iTs JusT zo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:10 pm

EasternMagic wrote:It's basketball... To laugh or egg on the discomfort of another human being is an issue that incubates at the core of our crippling humanity.

Beautiful, take notes guys...
Yet even amid the suffering that results from sin...god's love is revealed.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,588

Post#12 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:17 pm

BBD showed more emotion in his post game interview than Dwight ever had in his life.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Orium
Assistant Coach
And1: 349

Post#13 » by Orium » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 pm

EasternMagic wrote:It's basketball... To laugh or egg on the discomfort of another human being is an issue that incubates at the core of our crippling humanity.

Oh come on.. maybe laughing at him is a bit much, but pointing out that a man so emo isn't really qualified to lead other men isn't really anything we should be pointing at as the downfall of our society.

You swung the pendulum with vigor on that one.
The curse of Fran Vasquez lives on
AddiFB
Veteran
And1: 2,504

Post#14 » by AddiFB » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:01 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:BBD showed more emotion in his post game interview than Dwight ever had in his life.

Ain't that the truth.
- Orlando Magic fan since 1991 -
fklt
Sixth Man
And1: 1,643

Post#15 » by fklt » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:27 pm

I can't understand the amount of hate for dwight around here. I would imagine there would be less people hating his guts, not for the ending but the sake of the journey. yes, he was cancer last few years, yes he is a little overrated, he was spoiled, but he was a all around nice guy I think. dude even opted in to give us better leverage.
HeartAndHustle
Senior
And1: 58

Post#16 » by HeartAndHustle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:31 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:BBD showed more emotion in his post game interview than Dwight ever had in his life.

:clap:
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,588

Post#17 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:32 pm

fklt wrote:I can't understand the amount of hate for dwight around here. I would imagine there would be less people hating his guts, not for the ending but the sake of the journey. yes, he was cancer last few years, yes he is a little overrated, he was spoiled, but he was a all around nice guy I think. dude even opted in to give us better leverage.

So, you live with your girlfriend for 7 years. She says she wants to marry you and accepts your ring. Then, she fakes or over-exaggerates an injury and moves out to L.A. to stay with her male friend. After a few months of you begging her to come back, she waits until the other guy proposes to her and his father helps steal her from you.

Now, are you going to sit there and say it is all good for the sake of the journey. Eh, people stab each other in the back all the time, but they are all around nice guys/girls, so it should be all good.

Gimme a break. Dwight is a Douche in the worst most egotistical sense. I respect his game and what he accomplished here, but that ended long ago as his Doucheness ruined all he did here except in 2009, of which I probably will give more credit to Shard, Meer, JJ and Hedo at this point.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
AddiFB
Veteran
And1: 2,504

Post#18 » by AddiFB » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 pm

fklt wrote:I can't understand the amount of hate for dwight around here. I would imagine there would be less people hating his guts, not for the ending but the sake of the journey. yes, he was cancer last few years, yes he is a little overrated, he was spoiled, but he was a all around nice guy I think. dude even opted in to give us better leverage.

- Orlando Magic fan since 1991 -
CraZyPraiZ
Starter
And1: 700

Post#19 » by CraZyPraiZ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:37 pm

AddiFB wrote:

LOL. Priceless!
juxsta
Ballboy
And1: 25

Post#20 » by juxsta » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:49 pm

That post game interview stays on my dvr for the rest of the season...
Its refreshing as hell to see one of the guys say something about the coward.You can tell its a huge weight lifted off of the players backs now that he's gone.

Return to Orlando Magic