yardbarker

To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFWish) (Update from Today)

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, NoLayupRule, Knickstape1214, Brooklyn_Yards, j4remi, Thugger HBC, GONYK, Thorn, mrpoetryNmotion

Post#21 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 pm by Little Italia

Not impressed. :-?

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

#GetJackedSon
Little Italia

Assistant Coach
And1: 600

Post#22 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:33 pm by StephNYKurry

Neck down

Neck up

god shammgod wrote:he does have more talent. jr is an enigma. he has all-star talent and world-star intelligence.
StephNYKurry
Lead Assistant
And1: 727

Post#23 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:35 pm by Little Italia

StephNYKurry wrote:Neck down

Neck up

Waist down

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

#GetJackedSon
Little Italia

Assistant Coach
And1: 600

Post#24 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:51 pm by ITGM

NYKinMIA wrote:Smile for the camel...uhh, I mean camera!

Little Italia wrote:Image

'You know the sad thing about betrayal? It never comes from an enemy." - J.R Smith
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 1,910

Post#25 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 pm by cgmw

Kooz wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:For an old woman she has tried to keep herself in shape. Kudos.
But damn I have no clue what you guys see in this woman.

I would get it if I was 50 and I wanted to date late 40s women then I would be all over her as she is the best of that age category.

But right now wtf who is drooling over that? smh.

How the hell is she an old woman? She is 36 years old for crying out loud. :lol:

That's exactly how life works, 21shump. 50 year old dudes get to bang 36 year old Jill Martin television personalities with big titties and banging bodies. Yep. That's exactly how life goes.
"Willingly, gratefully."
cgmw

RealGM
And1: 1,005

Post#26 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:01 pm by Im Coming Home

ITGM wrote:
Little Italia wrote:Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Im Coming Home

RealGM
And1: 1,512

Post#27 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:10 pm by 21shumpshumpst

cgmw wrote:
Kooz wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:For an old woman she has tried to keep herself in shape. Kudos.
But damn I have no clue what you guys see in this woman.

I would get it if I was 50 and I wanted to date late 40s women then I would be all over her as she is the best of that age category.

But right now wtf who is drooling over that? smh.

How the hell is she an old woman? She is 36 years old for crying out loud. :lol:

That's exactly how life works, 21shump. 50 year old dudes get to bang 36 year old Jill Martin television personalities with big titties and banging bodies. Yep. That's exactly how life goes.

Seriously who and where do you guys hang out with. WTF don't we all chill in NYC? I swear wtf.
Haven't you guys ever gone to these hotel loungers or like the boom boom room in meatpacking and seen this? 50 year old dudes hanging with younger chicks who are draped all over them who look wayyyyy better than Jill?

Am I saying something really far fetched?

Btw Jill is not a well known tv personality unless you are a knick fan. Most people would see her on the street and not bat an eye.
21shumpshumpst
Veteran
And1: 36

Post#28 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 pm by NYK 455

She's not a 10, but she's still pretty damn hot. She's got a good 12 years on me and I still find her attractive, so she's doing something right.
NYK 455
General Manager
And1: 152

Post#29 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:14 pm by LinkedList

Do not want (serious). Wide hips, lack of booty, and average body fat have me believing she'll become a whale real soon.
LinkedList
Freshman
And1: 1

Post#30 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 pm by cgmw

21shumpshumpst wrote:
Seriously who and where do you guys hang out with. WTF don't we all chill in NYC? I swear wtf.
Haven't you guys ever gone to these hotel loungers or like the boom boom room in meatpacking and seen this? 50 year old dudes hanging with younger chicks who are draped all over them who look wayyyyy better than Jill?

Btw Jill is not a well known tv personality unless you are a knick fan. Most people would see her on the street and not bat an eye.

Far fetched? No. But realistic? Uh...

By the time I'm 50, if I'm going to the f*cking Boom Boom Room (my sister used to coat check there), shoot me. In reality, 50 year old dudes bang their 40-50 year old aging overweight wives if they bang anybody at all.

Jill Martin has an amazing body for a regular person. Gravity's a b*tch, and she's obviously working hard to keep it up.
"Willingly, gratefully."
cgmw

RealGM
And1: 1,005

Post#31 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 pm by Bran Fast Hands

Of course she is not in any of ours league, it's an anonymous internet forum so obviously we are all banging 23 year old models with perfect bodies.
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User
And1: 798

Post#32 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 pm by 21shumpshumpst

cgmw wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:

Far fetched? No. But realistic? Uh...

By the time I'm 50, if I'm going to the f*cking Boom Boom Room (my sister used to coat check there), shoot me. In reality, 50 year old dudes bang their 40-50 year old aging overweight wives if they bang anybody at all.

Jill Martin has an amazing body for a regular person. Gravity's a b*tch, and she's obviously working hard to keep it up.

Hmm ok. :roll:
21shumpshumpst
Veteran

Post#33 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 pm by Fury

lol shumpshump is full of ****. I want to see the people he's banging.
Fury

RealGM
And1: 1,669

Post#34 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:30 pm by Bran Fast Hands

I'm surprised how you haven't told us how if you saw Jill Martin on the street you could chat her up and be banging her in the public toilets within 5 mins, but you wouldn't enjoy it because she is no where attractive enough for you. :lol:
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User

Post#35 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:31 pm by frogfood

Fury wrote:lol shumpshump is full of ****. I want to see the people he's banging.

Someone post that image macro / meme of the internet male with glasses.
frogfood

Lead Assistant
And1: 588

Post#36 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:34 pm by 21shumpshumpst

Fury wrote:lol shumpshump is full of ****. I want to see the people he's banging.

Here is the thing. Do I bang models weekly? Absolutely not, not even monthly. Have I? Yes not on the regular though.

Also, I go out a ton on the weekends. I have put in the work to befriend people and be able to go to these places that are super hard to get into. I still get turned down though. But once you get into these places and realize that these models and rich folk are just people and will be nice to you if you act accordingly then talking to them is not that big of a deal.

The things I say and post here is stuff that ANYONE can do if they put in the work to get into these places. I get it some of you don't like going out to these things and the nyc nightlife. Some people find it pretentious (it is) but you know what if you put up with some of that crap you get to meet some really awesome people and do some really awesome things.

Last thing, I would rather not **** for a year and wait for 1 model than **** these things you guys call hot women. Because after you do it once everything else is a big ass let down.

TO RECAP I AM NOT SAYING I **** MODELS ON THE REGULAR. It is damn hard to get one. But if you ever do then damn man, it is like eating steak then going back to dog food. You'd rather starve.
21shumpshumpst
Veteran

Post#37 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:38 pm by 21shumpshumpst

Bran Fast Hands wrote:I'm surprised how you haven't told us how if you saw Jill Martin on the street you could chat her up and be banging her in the public toilets within 5 mins, but you wouldn't enjoy it because she is no where attractive enough for you. :lol:

I have seen Jill Martin up close. I went to the Knicks meet the team thing.
Plus I go to games so I see her all the time you guys are overrating her.
21shumpshumpst
Veteran

Post#38 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:40 pm by Bran Fast Hands

21shumpshumpst wrote:
Bran Fast Hands wrote:I'm surprised how you haven't told us how if you saw Jill Martin on the street you could chat her up and be banging her in the public toilets within 5 mins, but you wouldn't enjoy it because she is no where attractive enough for you. :lol:

Hey, at least she would be happy to score someone the quality of 21sumpshumpst. You wouldn't be able to wipe the grin of her face.
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User

Post#39 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:44 pm by 21shumpshumpst

Bran Fast Hands wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:

Hey, at least she would be happy to score someone the quality of 21sumpshumpst. You wouldn't be able to wipe the grin of her face.

Get out more. You will realize that she is average at best.

Kudos to her for trying to keep up her body though.
21shumpshumpst
Veteran

Post#40 Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:49 pm by Bran Fast Hands

I do, I live a exclusive VIP playboy type of lifestyle and bang Miranda Kerr once a year my dude!

I'm just screwing with ya, but seriously you must realise most of the stuff you post relating to anything to do with women makes you look like a complete dick, because it's an internet forum. I'm not saying the stuff you post isn't true or anything but once again, it's an internet forum so you can't be taken seriously in my eyes anyway. It is for the most part entertaining though.
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User

PreviousNext

Return to New York Knicks