ImageImageImageImageImage

To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFWish) (Update from Today)

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Little Italia
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,134

Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW) 

Post#21 » by Little Italia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Not impressed. :-?

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

WELCOME TO MEDIOCRE HELL
StephNYKurry
General Manager
And1: 2,198

Post#22 » by StephNYKurry » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Neck down

Neck up

What do I care...it's rigged anyway
Little Italia
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,134

Post#23 » by Little Italia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:35 pm

StephNYKurry wrote:Neck down

Neck up

Waist down

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

WELCOME TO MEDIOCRE HELL
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,893

Post#24 » by ITGM » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 pm

NYKinMIA wrote:Smile for the camel...uhh, I mean camera!

Little Italia wrote:Image

cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,307

Post#25 » by cgmw » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Kooz wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:For an old woman she has tried to keep herself in shape. Kudos.
But damn I have no clue what you guys see in this woman.

I would get it if I was 50 and I wanted to date late 40s women then I would be all over her as she is the best of that age category.

But right now wtf who is drooling over that? smh.

How the hell is she an old woman? She is 36 years old for crying out loud. :lol:

That's exactly how life works, 21shump. 50 year old dudes get to bang 36 year old Jill Martin television personalities with big titties and banging bodies. Yep. That's exactly how life goes.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 15,661

Post#26 » by Im Coming Home » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:01 pm

ITGM wrote:
Little Italia wrote:Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
21shumpshumpst
Banned User
And1: 36

Post#27 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:10 pm

cgmw wrote:
Kooz wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:For an old woman she has tried to keep herself in shape. Kudos.
But damn I have no clue what you guys see in this woman.

I would get it if I was 50 and I wanted to date late 40s women then I would be all over her as she is the best of that age category.

But right now wtf who is drooling over that? smh.

How the hell is she an old woman? She is 36 years old for crying out loud. :lol:

That's exactly how life works, 21shump. 50 year old dudes get to bang 36 year old Jill Martin television personalities with big titties and banging bodies. Yep. That's exactly how life goes.

Seriously who and where do you guys hang out with. WTF don't we all chill in NYC? I swear wtf.
Haven't you guys ever gone to these hotel loungers or like the boom boom room in meatpacking and seen this? 50 year old dudes hanging with younger chicks who are draped all over them who look wayyyyy better than Jill?

Am I saying something really far fetched?

Btw Jill is not a well known tv personality unless you are a knick fan. Most people would see her on the street and not bat an eye.
NYK 455
General Manager
And1: 161

Post#28 » by NYK 455 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 pm

She's not a 10, but she's still pretty damn hot. She's got a good 12 years on me and I still find her attractive, so she's doing something right.
LinkedList
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#29 » by LinkedList » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Do not want (serious). Wide hips, lack of booty, and average body fat have me believing she'll become a whale real soon.
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,307

Post#30 » by cgmw » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:16 pm

21shumpshumpst wrote:
Seriously who and where do you guys hang out with. WTF don't we all chill in NYC? I swear wtf.
Haven't you guys ever gone to these hotel loungers or like the boom boom room in meatpacking and seen this? 50 year old dudes hanging with younger chicks who are draped all over them who look wayyyyy better than Jill?

Btw Jill is not a well known tv personality unless you are a knick fan. Most people would see her on the street and not bat an eye.

Far fetched? No. But realistic? Uh...

By the time I'm 50, if I'm going to the f*cking Boom Boom Room (my sister used to coat check there), shoot me. In reality, 50 year old dudes bang their 40-50 year old aging overweight wives if they bang anybody at all.

Jill Martin has an amazing body for a regular person. Gravity's a b*tch, and she's obviously working hard to keep it up.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User
And1: 798

Post#31 » by Bran Fast Hands » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Of course she is not in any of ours league, it's an anonymous internet forum so obviously we are all banging 23 year old models with perfect bodies.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#32 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 pm

cgmw wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:

Far fetched? No. But realistic? Uh...

By the time I'm 50, if I'm going to the f*cking Boom Boom Room (my sister used to coat check there), shoot me. In reality, 50 year old dudes bang their 40-50 year old aging overweight wives if they bang anybody at all.

Jill Martin has an amazing body for a regular person. Gravity's a b*tch, and she's obviously working hard to keep it up.

Hmm ok. :roll:
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,850

Post#33 » by Fury » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

lol shumpshump is full of ****. I want to see the people he's banging.
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User

Post#34 » by Bran Fast Hands » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 pm

I'm surprised how you haven't told us how if you saw Jill Martin on the street you could chat her up and be banging her in the public toilets within 5 mins, but you wouldn't enjoy it because she is no where attractive enough for you. :lol:
frogfood
Suspended
And1: 1,609

Post#35 » by frogfood » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Fury wrote:lol shumpshump is full of ****. I want to see the people he's banging.

Someone post that image macro / meme of the internet male with glasses.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#36 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Fury wrote:lol shumpshump is full of ****. I want to see the people he's banging.

Here is the thing. Do I bang models weekly? Absolutely not, not even monthly. Have I? Yes not on the regular though.

Also, I go out a ton on the weekends. I have put in the work to befriend people and be able to go to these places that are super hard to get into. I still get turned down though. But once you get into these places and realize that these models and rich folk are just people and will be nice to you if you act accordingly then talking to them is not that big of a deal.

The things I say and post here is stuff that ANYONE can do if they put in the work to get into these places. I get it some of you don't like going out to these things and the nyc nightlife. Some people find it pretentious (it is) but you know what if you put up with some of that crap you get to meet some really awesome people and do some really awesome things.

Last thing, I would rather not **** for a year and wait for 1 model than **** these things you guys call hot women. Because after you do it once everything else is a big ass let down.

TO RECAP I AM NOT SAYING I **** MODELS ON THE REGULAR. It is damn hard to get one. But if you ever do then damn man, it is like eating steak then going back to dog food. You'd rather starve.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#37 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Bran Fast Hands wrote:I'm surprised how you haven't told us how if you saw Jill Martin on the street you could chat her up and be banging her in the public toilets within 5 mins, but you wouldn't enjoy it because she is no where attractive enough for you. :lol:

I have seen Jill Martin up close. I went to the Knicks meet the team thing.
Plus I go to games so I see her all the time you guys are overrating her.
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User

Post#38 » by Bran Fast Hands » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:40 pm

21shumpshumpst wrote:
Bran Fast Hands wrote:I'm surprised how you haven't told us how if you saw Jill Martin on the street you could chat her up and be banging her in the public toilets within 5 mins, but you wouldn't enjoy it because she is no where attractive enough for you. :lol:

Hey, at least she would be happy to score someone the quality of 21sumpshumpst. You wouldn't be able to wipe the grin of her face.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#39 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Bran Fast Hands wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:

Hey, at least she would be happy to score someone the quality of 21sumpshumpst. You wouldn't be able to wipe the grin of her face.

Get out more. You will realize that she is average at best.

Kudos to her for trying to keep up her body though.
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User

Post#40 » by Bran Fast Hands » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm

I do, I live a exclusive VIP playboy type of lifestyle and bang Miranda Kerr once a year my dude!

I'm just screwing with ya, but seriously you must realise most of the stuff you post relating to anything to do with women makes you look like a complete dick, because it's an internet forum. I'm not saying the stuff you post isn't true or anything but once again, it's an internet forum so you can't be taken seriously in my eyes anyway. It is for the most part entertaining though.

Return to New York Knicks