ImageImageImageImage

UPDATE: Glen Davis diagnosed with Shoulder Sprain

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,272

Re: UPDATE: Glen Davis diagnosed with Shoulder Sprain 

Post#61 » by Bensational » Fri Jan 4, 2013 2:26 am

i can't help but think that Davis' shot is going to be really off for another month or two, even after he's cleared to play.

i just hope he settles in to a defensive role, in that case, rather than forcing shots he's not physically comfortable enough to make.
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#62 » by OrlandO » Fri Jan 4, 2013 4:05 am

Good to see Davis on the practice court. I can see him aggravating the shoulder on his first attempt at a return though. His play style is too physical and I don't think he'll be able to keep it toned down every minute he's on the court. He'll probably still dive after balls he can't possibly keep in play. He also relies heavily on sticking his shoulder into defenders in order to score in the paint. Will be interesting to see how that shoulder holds up.
thelead
RealGM
And1: 25,205

Post#63 » by thelead » Fri Jan 4, 2013 4:26 am

OrlandO wrote:Good to see Davis on the practice court. I can see him aggravating the shoulder on his first attempt at a return though. His play style is too physical and I don't think he'll be able to keep it toned down every minute he's on the court. He'll probably still dive after balls he can't possibly keep in play. He also relies heavily on sticking his shoulder into defenders in order to score in the paint. Will be interesting to see how that shoulder holds up.

The left shoulder especially to clear out space.
Last Guardian
RealGM
And1: 3,829

Post#64 » by Last Guardian » Fri Jan 4, 2013 1:24 pm

His return will get our defensive prowess back, but we still have problems to solve offensively. I don't care if we don't have a star, we still can have a better gameplan.

Return to Orlando Magic