ImageImage

Last minute Sector 7 fill-ins needed tonight vs Suns

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Last minute Sector 7 fill-ins needed tonight vs Suns 

Post#1 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Tue Jan 8, 2013 3:56 pm

Anyone interested in being a Sector 7 fill-in for tonight's game versus the Suns, text or call me if you have my number. Otherwise email me at bucks.sector7@gmail.com and we'll try and arrange for a ticket for you.

If you've participated in the past, great. If you haven't, now's your chance to possibly experience it and hopefully show that you're a quality participant that we will want to invite back!

Obviously you need to wear Bucks gear, stand the entire game (you can take a break between quarters, halftime) and be loud and follow along with our chants. We have a couple spots that opened up for tonight, but only a couple, so let me know ASAP. The only other major requirement is that you be 18 or older.

If you can't make tonight, but still want to get me your info to be considered for future games we might end up having available spots for, I'd love to hear from you as well!

Here's what I need:
First & Last Name
Phone # (mobile preferred)
email address
RealGM user name (not required, but it would be nice to know who the request is from)

Thanks!
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Re: Last minute Sector 7 fill-ins needed tonight vs Suns 

Post#2 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:42 pm

I do still have a few open spots, so if anyone is interested, email me by 4:40pm. Otherwise you will have to give me a call or text me (if you don't have my #, PM paulpressey25 to get it). If it makes you more comfortable to bring someone you know already, that will work too (until these spost fill-up, of course).
97-98

Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,

I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 722

Re: Last minute Sector 7 fill-ins needed tonight vs Suns 

Post#3 » by averageposter » Tue Jan 8, 2013 10:26 pm

You let Skiles Know? I hear he's free.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks