ImageImageImageImageImage

Its foul if KG really said this to anthony

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

RutgersBJJ
General Manager
And1: 125

Re: Its foul if KG really said this to anthony 

Post#101 » by RutgersBJJ » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:34 pm

sounds like a UTI
RIP Jared Jeffries. Gone but never forgotten...2006-2012
moabu08
Veteran
And1: 945

Post#102 » by moabu08 » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:37 pm

Cant say that I blame Melo for chasing after KG for saying that. KG is the same guy who called Charlie V. a cancer patient and told Tim Duncan happy mothers day in 99' during a playoff game (Duncan's mom died when he was 14). Duncan is one of the classiest players in the NBA and hates this asshat enough said.
MrProb
Analyst
And1: 1,419

Post#103 » by MrProb » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:38 pm

blue and orange wrote:Its foul but thats who KG is, he will try to throw you off your game what he said worked but its not why we lost we got outplayed. Melo could also talk some smack himself to KG. It is what it is its over with, Melo has to get better from this and so does our team. Its time to move on.

Seriously??? Are you going to go that "low" just for that? I, for one, wont ever do that kind of **** to any respectable man/woman and im sure therere a lot of ppl who wouldnt that.

Society nows a day doesnt know respect anymore?
I_Love_NYK
RealGM
And1: 122

Post#104 » by I_Love_NYK » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:45 pm

This is not surprising coming from KG, he did call Charlie Villanueava a cancer patient and Charlie Villanueva has a disease. Very disrespectful and not should be something someone should be making fun of someone for.

I am pretty sure KG is not the only one to take a shot at someone's wife and it probably has gone on for years. But it is definitely wrong and am not for it. What ever happened to talking about people and their basketball game.

I wonder if KG would ever go as low and talk about someone's children. If that were to happen he deserves a punch in the face.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#105 » by jwise44 » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:47 pm

i was first thinking melo should have kept his cool, and just let his game do the talking. which is what he should have done, truthfully because kg saying that it was intention to make him lose his cool. i shouldn't think that way, though. very hypocritical of me.

i was kicked out of a few games and got a lot of technicals for fouling too hard in high school and aau for going after shiz talkers who said way less than that to me or my team mates (i was always the football player first that was the enforcer for my basketball teams).

i know he is a pro athlete, and should know better than to listen to him, but with all kgs subtle dirty elbows and knees on him and his team wearing on him plus going to far in the shiz talk (guarantee he said much worse throughout the gam)....what would most of you do? i would have most likely gotten two techs and a suspension for decking him in the face
Brooklyn_Yards
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,322

Post#106 » by Brooklyn_Yards » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:49 pm

jwise44 wrote:i was first thinking melo should have kept his cool, and just let his game do the talking. which is what he should have done, truthfully because kg saying that it was intention to make him lose his cool. i shouldn't think that way, though. very hypocritical of me.

i was kicked out of a few games and got a lot of technicals for fouling too hard in high school and aau for going after shiz talkers who said way less than that to me or my team mates (i was always the football player first that was the enforcer for my basketball teams).

i know he is a pro athlete, and should know better than to listen to him, but with all kgs subtle dirty elbows and knees on him and his team wearing on him plus going to far in the shiz talk (guarantee he said much worse throughout the gam)....what would most of you do? i would have most likely gotten two techs and a suspension for decking him in the face

I really hate your Avi never post here again! :lol:
BAT 14.0 Utah Jazz
PG: Toney Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF:
PF:
C: Nikola Vucevic
Jsmoove
Senior
And1: 116

Post#107 » by Jsmoove » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:50 pm

KG_Wolves
Starter
And1: 530

Post#108 » by KG_Wolves » Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:57 pm

rog34crz wrote:**** anthony hes a bitch

Ball boys crack me up :lol:
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#109 » by jwise44 » Tue Jan 8, 2013 10:02 pm

Brooklyn_Yards wrote:
jwise44 wrote:i was first thinking melo should have kept his cool, and just let his game do the talking. which is what he should have done, truthfully because kg saying that it was intention to make him lose his cool. i shouldn't think that way, though. very hypocritical of me.

I really hate your Avi never post here again! :lol:

not many people on realgm seem to like it :oops:

i love penny wise!!!
Marty McFly
RealGM
And1: 9,343

Post#110 » by Marty McFly » Tue Jan 8, 2013 10:02 pm

he shoulda punched that anorexic goomba back into the super mario bros movie he came from.
Guano wrote:Fourni3r forgetting he has Bob cousy handles

Woodsanity wrote:Imagine trusting a team with World B Flat on it without Lebron keeping him in check.
GrandTheftRondo
General Manager
And1: 8,833

Post#111 » by GrandTheftRondo » Tue Jan 8, 2013 11:39 pm

NJ_YANKEE_45 wrote:**** him. That's just low. Never say anything about a person's mother or his woman.

Are you that naive? That's basically what every great trash talker talks about.

Melo wouldn't have lasted in the 80s/90s.
Workforce250
Banned User
And1: 900

Post#112 » by Workforce250 » Tue Jan 8, 2013 11:57 pm

GrandTheftRondo wrote:
NJ_YANKEE_45 wrote:**** him. That's just low. Never say anything about a person's mother or his woman.

Promise you that Garnett will not repeat what he said to Melo. looked like Melo was about to crack him and KG felt it.
KINGSTON13BK
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#113 » by KINGSTON13BK » Tue Jan 8, 2013 11:58 pm

Saw an interview here in philly and Thaddeus Young was asked about the Carmelo - Garnett incident. Question posed was "are they over the line, would you have the same reaction Carmelo did"?.. Thaddeus's response "Some of the things I've heard he said to Carmelo yeah it was pretty crazy, if we're both talking about the same thing then yes I probably would have the same reaction".
GrandTheftRondo
General Manager

Post#114 » by GrandTheftRondo » Tue Jan 8, 2013 11:58 pm

Workforce250 wrote:
GrandTheftRondo wrote:

Promise you that Garnett will not repeat what he said to Melo. looked like Melo was about to crack him and KG felt it.

What does that have to do with anything?

Melo is weak minded, if he lets words get to his head so easily.
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,968

Post#115 » by NYKinMIA » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:05 am

GrandTheftRondo wrote:
Workforce250 wrote:
GrandTheftRondo wrote:Are you that naive? That's basically what every great trash talker talks about.

Go hump a wallaby, mate. Or mate a wallaby, hump....hmm? STFU n GTFO
GrandTheftRondo
General Manager

Post#116 » by GrandTheftRondo » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:11 am

NYKinMIA wrote:
GrandTheftRondo wrote:
Workforce250 wrote:

Go hump a wallaby, mate. Or mate a wallaby, hump....hmm? STFU n GTFO

I'll be waiting outside your house.
knicksnation1
Senior
And1: 10

Post#117 » by knicksnation1 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:18 am

rza wrote:Melo needs to embrace the hate and insults and needs to do what LeBron did against the celtics last playoffs, Pierce and KG were trash talking LeBron heavily and he shut them up by shutting them down on court with his play. Melo is still somewhat mentally weak imo and will not get any easier come playoff time.

+1000
Workforce250
Banned User
And1: 900

Post#118 » by Workforce250 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:18 am

this cat would have dropped KG back in the 80/90s like you said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7k8ab ... Oy2XKwSaSo
livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Post#119 » by livintoolive » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:31 am

Melo needs to shut them down on the court.

Fans on the other hand have no obligation whatsoever. I want to see some chants about KG's mother, wife and most importantly "peanut", his big headed daughter.
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#120 » by Thugger HBC » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:34 am

knicksnation1 wrote:
rza wrote:Melo needs to embrace the hate and insults and needs to do what LeBron did against the celtics last playoffs, Pierce and KG were trash talking LeBron heavily and he shut them up by shutting them down on court with his play. Melo is still somewhat mentally weak imo and will not get any easier come playoff time.

+1000

it took years and a change of team for LeBron to do it.

I'd bet Melo has already moved forward.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten

Return to New York Knicks