ImageImageImageImageImage

Shump is BACK!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,081

Re: Shump is BACK! 

Post#81 » by Tron Carter » Wed Jan 9, 2013 2:55 am

denterprise wrote:
Crazyknicks wrote:IDC how rusty Shump looks, I am just happy that he's going to take Brewer's minutes.

He is going to look like Brewer for a few months. Lets keep the expectations low so the alarmist will not flood the board with their Shump is done threads.

Shumpert on one leg would look better then Brewer right now.
R.I.P Black Mamba
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#82 » by Knicksfan20 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 2:55 am

Grinditout wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:Shump + Hopla = All-Star :D

I'm expecting him to be able to hit some corner threes.

And we all know that Shump is a gym rat. Thats probably one of the main things he has been working on. We know he has been working on his shooting this whole process. He basically got his vacation time right when he got injured and got his surgery. That was his break from the grind of basketball. Since that time, he has done nothing but work out and work on his game to make him better. He basically has had an extra 4 month offseason then everybody else to work on his game.

Ive never seen a more passionate nba player then shumpert. Not since the 90s at least.
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,271

Post#83 » by RHODEY » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:11 am

Knicksfan20 wrote:
Grinditout wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:Shump + Hopla = All-Star :D

I'm expecting him to be able to hit some corner threes.

And we all know that Shump is a gym rat. Thats probably one of the main things he has been working on. We know he has been working on his shooting this whole process. He basically got his vacation time right when he got injured and got his surgery. That was his break from the grind of basketball. Since that time, he has done nothing but work out and work on his game to make him better. He basically has had an extra 4 month offseason then everybody else to work on his game.

Ive never seen a more passionate nba player then shumpert. Not since the 90s at least.

Yep and he is only 22....expectations for me remain high
aj49689
Rookie
And1: 119

Post#84 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 5:39 am

I hope he is in full form by April, that is all you can ask for. A confident Shump with contagious defense. Maybe keep the flat top, reminds me of the Ewing days.
If you want, to destroy my sweater. Pull this "Thread" as I walk away.

CARROT SOUP!

Return to New York Knicks