ImageImage

Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

kebzach
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles 

Post#41 » by kebzach » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Surprised nobody has brought up the Charlie V incident that took place on North Ave when he was with the Bucks. That too seemed to die away pretty quietly.
RandyBreuer
Sixth Man
And1: 174
Location: hoistin' 3s like Delfino, pimpin' 4 recruits like Pitino

Post#42 » by RandyBreuer » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:29 pm

jr lucosa wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:TJ Ford had a buddy staying at his condo that was selling crack. That's what went down. TJ was on the injured list and housing a bunch of crack head buddies. Not the smartest guy.

Yeah, that's how the story went. I still find it hard to believe that he was just chillin while everyone around him is on crack. :D

TJ said crack is wack, it was all about my back
I find it hard to believe Tim Thomas and Anthony Mason never got into trouble as Bucks
Drugbust wrote
"Sorry if my opinion offended your delicate sensibilities"

In Horst we trust.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,050

Post#43 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:11 pm

kebzach wrote:Surprised nobody has brought up the Charlie V incident that took place on North Ave when he was with the Bucks. That too seemed to die away pretty quietly.

This one doesn't ring a bell... I remember him tweeting at halftime though.

Anthony Mason may have been involved in the strip club deal in Toronto.

Edit: Well maybe Mase wasn't --- http://www.thestar.com/news/article/183 ... ub-assault
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#44 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 pm

kebzach wrote:Surprised nobody has brought up the Charlie V incident that took place on North Ave when he was with the Bucks. That too seemed to die away pretty quietly.

Here it is. Yeah I don't remember this one.

MILWAUKEE - A man is suing Milwaukee Bucks player Charlie Villanueva claiming injuries after an assault at a nightclub. Villanueva calls the suit "outrageous." The lawsuit indicates the assault happened on February 22, 2008 at the Decibel nightclub on North Avenue. The suit says a man named Daniel Fischer "was assaulted by Charlie Villanueva." The documents call the assault "completely unprovoked." The lawsuit further says Fischer "has pain and will continue to suffer from pain, suffering, and disability for the rest of his life." However, Charlie Villanueva denies the claims. In an interview after Friday morning's team practice, he said, "I know no such thing about it." He called the claim "outrageous." Villanueva admits he does go to the Decibel nightclub but maintains he was not involved in an assault there. The suit was filed by attorney Thomas Ogorchock. His law office was closed Friday and a message to the office was not returned. Fischer lives in Menomonee Falls but was not home on Friday. Villanueva said, "reality is, there's going to be some people out there that are going to try to get you. It's just bottom line. But I'm not phased at it by all, I'm not worried about it because I didn't do nothing." The lawsuit does not specify a dollar amount for the damages. Villanueva earns more than $3 million per year.
-WTMJ
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM
And1: 42

Post#45 » by carmelbrownqueen » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Larry still has his German Shepard puppies. He paid a fine and that was it. He was out of town with the team for part of the time when this incident happened.
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#46 » by Buck You » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:32 pm

This is brewer related but also remember when gallardo was out on the north side at 230 one night?
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,087

Post#48 » by JimmyTheKid » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:38 pm

Buck You wrote:This is brewer related but also remember when gallardo was out on the north side at 230 one night?

This just in... Young men with a sh*t ton of money like to chase girls and party.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#49 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Buck You wrote:This is brewer related but also remember when gallardo was out on the north side at 230 one night?

I've seen Gallardo riding his bike on the lake front in the summer.

I also met him at Qdoba on Prospect once.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#50 » by Buck You » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:53 pm

JimmyTheKid wrote:

This just in... Young men with a sh*t ton of money like to chase girls and party.

Plenty places to party that' are not on the north side after bar time.

But yeah, gallardo likes to party, saw him at buckheads once and he likes to rack up huge bar tabs, not knocking him for that, but being present on most parts of the north side at any time during the day is not smart.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,114

Post#51 » by KidA24 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Buck You wrote:
JimmyTheKid wrote:

Plenty places to party that' are not on the north side after bar time.

But yeah, gallardo likes to party, saw him at buckheads once and he likes to rack up huge bar tabs, not knocking him for that, but being present on most parts of the north side at any time during the day is not smart.

Well, it wasn't the north side. It was the south side. Yes, it is a bad neighborhood, but being out isn't a crime. That sort of thing can happen anywhere (and is more often these days in Milwaukee).
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/101657293.html

Gallardo and attendant Alex Sanchez were robbed about 2:35 a.m. in the 1000 block of S. Cesar Chavez Drive.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
soboMP3
Sixth Man
And1: 1,221

Post#52 » by soboMP3 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Where exactly on the "north side"? It's weird, but hearing "north side" in this context reminds me of my over-reactive parents in the 90s lol.
soboMP3
Sixth Man
And1: 1,221

Post#53 » by soboMP3 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

KidA24 wrote:Well, it wasn't the north side. It was the south side. Yes, it is a bad neighborhood, but being out isn't a crime. That sort of thing can happen anywhere (and is more often these days in Milwaukee).

Gallardo and attendant Alex Sanchez were robbed about 2:35 a.m. in the 1000 block of S. Cesar Chavez Drive.

Ahh yes, I remember that. I can't believe a hispanic player was hanging out in a hispanic area of town...
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,087

Post#54 » by JimmyTheKid » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 pm

soboMP3 wrote:
KidA24 wrote:Well, it wasn't the north side. It was the south side. Yes, it is a bad neighborhood, but being out isn't a crime. That sort of thing can happen anywhere (and is more often these days in Milwaukee).

Ahh yes, I remember that. I can't believe a hispanic player was hanging out in a hispanic area of town...

:lol:

I was just on the South Side last weekend for dinner and then to do some heavy drinking. Guess what. There were black people, white people, hispanic people, and asian people. Gasp! I know. I know. And even if Gallardo, or anyone for that matter, was on the North Side at 2:30AM, who cares? Gallardo can't party at a bar in a predominantly black neighborhood?
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,360

Post#55 » by emunney » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Watch out for those white people.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#56 » by Buck You » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm

If I had as much money as him I wouldn't go anywhere near there, that's all I'm saying.

But I also wouldn't go to buckheads either so I guess there's that.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#57 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Buckheads is still open? I think that opened at end of my college years on 3rd. Wasn't worth cover charge I didn't think, never went back.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#58 » by Buck You » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:53 pm

N8Frog wrote:Buckheads is still open? I think that opened at end of my college years on 3rd. Wasn't worth cover charge I didn't think, never went back.

lol yeah. Only real good deal is on thursdays when they have 2 dollar taps and 10 dollar beer towers. But it's full of douches and if you don't play beer pong it can get pretty boring. Haven't been there in months. I like dukes better for the generic college bar scene(and their 10 dollar bottomless taps on tuesdays).
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#59 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 am

Buck You wrote:
N8Frog wrote:Buckheads is still open? I think that opened at end of my college years on 3rd. Wasn't worth cover charge I didn't think, never went back.

lol yeah. Only real good deal is on thursdays when they have 2 dollar taps and 10 dollar beer towers. But it's full of douches...

Sounds like it should be renamed to F*ckheads.
jimmybones
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,671

Post#60 » by jimmybones » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:43 am

Lol at Dalembert denying partying..I saw him the night of a game at Loaded Slate and saw two painfully obvious jersey chasers go up to him and they did a lot of shots. Nothing criminal or even out of the ordinary but still pretty entertaining for me to witness.

I saw Gallardo and Suppan at Jo Cats shortly after the baseball season ended.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks