ImageImage

Anybody visit Nba.com today?

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Fresh_Prince12
Head Coach
And1: 2,184

Anybody visit Nba.com today? 

Post#1 » by Fresh_Prince12 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 pm

I went there to see if they had Larry's block on Kobe Bryant, cause you know its not everyday Kobe gets a dunk blocked. Anyways, I got there and its nowhere to be found. Instead theres a link to yesterday's top 10 with a picture of kobe dunking with a caption that reads "Kobe Bryant's dunk over Larry Sanders makes the list of last nights' Top 10"

I saw yesterday's game, I don't remember him getting dunked on. So I click on the link and they showed the play where kobe deflect Sammy's terrible pass and gets an easy bucket. What added insult to injury is the guy calling the plays is talking about Sanders' terrible defense, that he didn't put any effort in to even trying to defend that play.

Also you know what didn't make the top 10? Larry's blocks on Kobe/Nash/Howard.

I'm just so peeved about the whole situation. Stuff like this is why Sanders will never win a DPOY with the bucks

link for people who haven't seen it yet.

http://www.nba.com/
Turd Ferguson
Rookie
And1: 160

Re: Anybody visit Nba.com today? 

Post#2 » by Turd Ferguson » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Fresh_Prince12 wrote:

I'm just so peeved about the whole situation. Stuff like this is why Sanders will never win a DPOY with the bucks

I'd say the likelihood of, you know, there being significantly better defenders in the league than Larry for years to come will have much more to do with that than the fact that NBA.com or SC refuses to showcase a certain Bucks highlight in an attempt to thwart Larry's DPOY campaign...
trwi7 wrote:Monta's career has done a complete 360 since he was traded here.
ampd
RealGM
And1: 4,883

Post#3 » by ampd » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Wasn't really a dunk over Larry but it was against the Lakers, and national media loves them some LA / NY teams.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,441

Post#4 » by blazza18 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 pm

nba.com sucks. Never visit it anymore. Most of their top 10 stuff they have is all about showcasing their stars like the NBA always does.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks