ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Dog to Grand Central

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Americafkya
Bench Warmer
And1: 308

OT: Dog to Grand Central 

Post#1 » by Americafkya » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:47 am

I know that Dogs are allowed on metro north, but I was wondering if my dog is allowed to hang out in Grand Central. I have been there tons of times over the years( I'm from CT, about 30 miles from grand central). Can't recall ever seeing a person with anything but helper dogs.

Has anyone brought their dog there? Have the cops/guards/ or employees given you crap for it? Shes 60lbs, a terrier thats 4 years old, extremely friendly so no chance she bares her teeth for any reason.

Thanks for any help.

Go Knicks.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Asso ... 5194596478

my bball news agency's facebook page
aggo
RealGM
And1: 5,161

Re: OT: Dog to Grand Central 

Post#2 » by aggo » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 am

never had a problem bringing my dogs on the subway, but i dont know about GC in particular which always has patrol officers standing around

if you have a carrying case you should be 1000% fine regardless
KnicksManiac
RealGM
And1: 951

Re: OT: Dog to Grand Central 

Post#3 » by KnicksManiac » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:34 pm

I googled "Are dogs allowed in Grand Central?" and this is what I found:

http://www.ehow.com/info_12064340_thing ... y-dog.html

Sightseeing:

Take your dog sightseeing with you. Many popular tourist areas of New York City are dog-friendly. Some of these areas include the Grand Central Terminal, Ground Zero and the promenade on the Brooklyn Bridge. Most sightseeing areas are outdoors and easily accessible to travelers with dogs, as long as your dog is on a leash. Take your dog for a stroll through the iconic Times Square, walk through the Financial District, get a glimpse of the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park or take your dog window-shopping on Fifth Avenue.

So yes, your dog is indeed allowed in Grand Central.

Return to New York Knicks