ImageImageImageImage

Dwightmare lives on in LA!

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

paperboymafia
Analyst
And1: 636

Re: Dwightmare lives on in LA! 

Post#121 » by paperboymafia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 am

The "inside out" to get more shots comment on his part made me chuckle. Didn't we play inside out with him here and he would still rip into SVG for not getting enough shots?
BelgianMagic
Head Coach
And1: 130

Post#122 » by BelgianMagic » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:37 am

The Lakers are a terrible basketball team this season .. Hard to believe a team with that much talent can play this bad. I expected them to play a lot better when Nash returned, but they're still playing horrible basketball ..

Kobe taking way too many shots (what else is new?), Dwight complaining bout his lack of touches, Gasol complaining bout his new role .. Their season is over. Even if they still manage to reach the playoffs, they'll face LAC or OKC so it's gonna be a first-round exit anyway ..

Their championship window was closed before it even opened. And I don't feel sorry for anyone on their team but Steve Nash
Chris1
Senior
And1: 41

Post#123 » by Chris1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm

paperboymafia wrote:The "inside out" to get more shots comment on his part made me chuckle. Didn't we play inside out with him here and he would still rip into SVG for not getting enough shots?

Dwightmare's not to bright you know? He's a meathead.
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#124 » by OrlandO » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:48 pm

haha dwight's world has turned upside down. His numbers are down, his team is awful despite having star power, his coach is clueless, LA media is all over him, chuck liddell is punching cardboard cutouts of him on TV, Laker fans are starting to actively bitch about his lack of offensive skills (post moves, ft shooting, getting stripped often), Magic beat the Lakers, Kobe is starting to turn on him, and Stephen A Smith is now insisting he should be traded. I'm loving every second of it. I really hope he misses the playoffs. These superstar divas need to be humbled. The grass is not always greener.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,574

Post#125 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Dwight still has Jarod Rudolph as a fan, so everyone isn't turning on him. . .

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Hon-essim
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#126 » by Hon-essim » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:10 pm

paperboymafia wrote:The "inside out" to get more shots comment on his part made me chuckle. Didn't we play inside out with him here and he would still rip into SVG for not getting enough shots?

Pau Gasol is the best playmaker Dwight has ever had. (Nash sets up the play but Gasol has been the one to have found him for the easy Turk/Jameer/playoff Arenas oop and Gasol can do it from mid-range, back to the defender style lob pass.)
Gerhalt11 wrote:What? He produces better results than he should? Fire that guy!

No coach. No GM. Probably no star. I swear, in my 23 years of following this team, I can't name a stranger time than this moment to be a supporter of the Magic.
I Rasharted
Sixth Man
And1: 837

Post#127 » by I Rasharted » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 pm

OrlandO wrote:haha dwight's world has turned upside down. His numbers are down, his team is awful despite having star power, his coach is clueless, LA media is all over him, chuck liddell is punching cardboard cutouts of him on TV, Laker fans are starting to actively bitch about his lack of offensive skills (post moves, ft shooting, getting stripped often), Magic beat the Lakers, Kobe is starting to turn on him, and Stephen A Smith is now insisting he should be traded. I'm loving every second of it. I really hope he misses the playoffs. These superstar divas need to be humbled. The grass is not always greener.

I'm not all that concerned with Dwight and haven't paid that much attention to the Lakers this season, but, yeah, I'm pretty taken aback at how bad Howard has been and how bad LA has been. I was never as high on Howard as most other Magic fans, but never thought he'd get exposed this badly. And now Rudolph is floating a trade-to-Brooklyn rumor? Howard's gonna go Dwightmare on LA? Crikey! Never thought it'd happen prior to the season starting.
basketballRob wrote:Another good benefit about eating plants is that the artery going to your penis gets unclogged and starts flowing real good.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM

Post#128 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Would love to see Dwight stink it up in Brooklyn and see them miss the playoffs also.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,126

Post#129 » by rcklsscognition » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:23 pm

My dream would be for Dwight to hop around the league blowing up every team he gets traded to until he is out of the league. He is such a loser.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM

Post#130 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

rcklsscognition wrote:My dream would be for Dwight to hop around the league blowing up every team he gets traded to until he is out of the league. He is such a loser.

Dwight very well could be the next Shawn Kemp. Get to the Ship and lose then bounce around the league losing wherever he goes. Heck, he almost has as many children as Kemp.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#131 » by arsenal6106 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Somebody just posted this on the Lakers forum.

Rudolph just came on 710 and heavily hinted that if D'Antoni is the coach after this summer that Dwight will leave.

When somebody finds a link to that radio conversation, can you please post it so we can confirm this post?

Thank you
Confidence Poll[/size][/color][/url]
BadMofoPimp
RealGM

Post#132 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:08 pm

I swear this Rudolph guy is the biggest troll in the history of professional basketball. To just continually be a players biatch and post so much constant crap in favor of one player is just sickening. At this point, Rudolph has zero credibility as an actual reporter. He is worse than TMZ for christ sakes.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,060

Post#133 » by Optimus_Steel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:20 pm

There is a rumor that Rudolph is Dwight's cousin which would explain everything and show that this guy would not exist without Dwight. Tools roll together lol.
aka: prorl
Last Guardian
RealGM
And1: 3,829

Post#134 » by Last Guardian » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Its hilarious that after the initial reaction to the trade, the Magic so far have WON the trade.
Nyce_1
RealGM
And1: 5,970

Post#135 » by Nyce_1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:27 pm

arsenal6106 wrote:Somebody just posted this on the Lakers forum.

Rudolph just came on 710 and heavily hinted that if D'Antoni is the coach after this summer that Dwight will leave.

When somebody finds a link to that radio conversation, can you please post it so we can confirm this post?

Thank you

I've been listening and heard Rudolph's interview. He said if D'Antoni is the coach, he thinks Dwight will be heavily advised to look elsewhere because Dwight and this system doesn't work.

They're still on air and you can rewind back to around 2:35pm (Rudolph comes on around 2:40pm).
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?s=la

lol, they're going crazy in LA. Thinking about having to choose between Dwight and D'Antoni and looking to trade Dwight before the deadline. pure enjoyment on my ears for the last hour.
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#136 » by arsenal6106 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Nyce_1 wrote:
arsenal6106 wrote:Somebody just posted this on the Lakers forum.

Thank you

I've been listening and heard Rudolph's interview. He said if D'Antoni is the coach, he thinks Dwight will be heavily advised to look elsewhere because Dwight and this system doesn't work.

They're still on air and you can rewind back to around 2:35pm (Rudolph comes on around 2:40pm).
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?s=la

lol, they're going crazy in LA. Thinking about having to choose between Dwight and D'Antoni and looking to trade Dwight before the deadline. pure enjoyment on my ears for the last hour.

Thanks for this. Rudolph starts talking around 239-240 pm.
Confidence Poll[/size][/color][/url]
Nyce_1
RealGM

Post#137 » by Nyce_1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Optimus_Steel wrote:There is a rumor that Rudolph is Dwight's cousin which would explain everything and show that this guy would not exist without Dwight. Tools roll together lol.

The rumor isn't that Rudolph is his cousin. The rumor is Rudolph is close to Dwight's cousin; which is how he got in the door with Dwight.
Nyce_1
RealGM

Post#138 » by Nyce_1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm

arsenal6106 wrote:Thanks for this. Rudolph starts talking around 239-240 pm.

No problem. After I made my post, I went ahead and tried to find it and noted the correct time Rudolph comes on air.
pakishazi
Junior
And1: 24

Post#139 » by pakishazi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 pm

I love how Dwight just keeps on killing his credibility with each passing day.

Now the Magic won't catch as much flack for his wanting out. Magic have made out the best so far in that trade.

So he wanted to leave Orlando so he could be part of a winning culture...look where that has gotten him..he has taken a winning culture and completely trashed it. Buhahahaha.
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,060

Post#140 » by Optimus_Steel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Nyce_1 wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:There is a rumor that Rudolph is Dwight's cousin which would explain everything and show that this guy would not exist without Dwight. Tools roll together lol.

The rumor isn't that Rudolph is his cousin. The rumor is Rudolph is close to Dwight's cousin; which is how he got in the door with Dwight.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.
aka: prorl

Return to Orlando Magic