ImageImageImageImage

Dwightmare lives on in LA!

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,574

Re: Dwightmare lives on in LA! 

Post#141 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Nyce_1 wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:There is a rumor that Rudolph is Dwight's cousin which would explain everything and show that this guy would not exist without Dwight. Tools roll together lol.

The rumor isn't that Rudolph is his cousin. The rumor is Rudolph is close to Dwight's cousin; which is how he got in the door with Dwight.

So basically, Rudolph jumped on the Dwight money train to be his personal media lackey basically ruining any chance he could ever be considered a legit reporter by posting biased and/or force fed information.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,126

Post#142 » by rcklsscognition » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Should have known Rudolph would surface again talking about Brooklyn.
Rick Rolled
General Manager
And1: 3,705

Post#143 » by Rick Rolled » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 pm

rcklsscognition wrote:Should have known Rudolph would surface again talking about Brooklyn.

The never ending cycle of Rudolph.

"Breaks" story.

Another outlet shuts him down.

He bashes the credibility of that outlet.

People start bashing him.

He subtlety threatens the bashers with violence. (I'd love to see you say that to my face. Maybe one day we'll meet face to face and we'll see what happens)

He continues to whine about the outlet that shut his story down, while mixing in phrases lke "I could care less about what they say, or He doesn't move my needle"..... He cares so little about this media outlet, that he continues to whine about them nonstop for the next 24-48 hours.

He takes a break to shop at edhardy.com

He goes through his timeline blocking everyone who disagrees with him, regardless of how civil they are.

He refuses to admit that his ONLY sources are Dwight Howard and Dan Fegan.

Rinse. Repeat.
3Pac wrote:sorry for bad english am from pennsylvania
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod
And1: 1,073

Post#144 » by UCF » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Can't deny it... I am enjoying watching dwightmare 2.0.

Oddly enough, if they want a coach that can make this work they should have called Stan after they were turned down by Phil Jackson.
juxsta
Ballboy
And1: 25

Post#145 » by juxsta » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Kobe's latest response:
"I've constantly tried to help him out, tried to talk to him," Bryant said of Howard. "Two o'clock in the morning, three o'clock in the morning. Texting him. Sharing reading materials. Anything to try and help him."

Dayum,Kobe is even trying the whole "Dwight,I'll be your friend off the court"that he so desperately needs and its still not working.Karma is real yall.............
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,126

Post#146 » by rcklsscognition » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:02 am

juxsta wrote:Kobe's latest response:
"I've constantly tried to help him out, tried to talk to him," Bryant said of Howard. "Two o'clock in the morning, three o'clock in the morning. Texting him. Sharing reading materials. Anything to try and help him."

Dayum,Kobe is even trying the whole "Dwight,I'll be your friend off the court"that he so desperately needs and its still not working.Karma is real yall.............

You don't have to be a genius to beat Dwight Howard in PR. Kobe just covering his rear and making Dwight look even worse cause he knows he's gone.
Def Swami
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 15,114

Post#147 » by Def Swami » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 am

I believe Rudolph in this sense. Rudolph seemed to get his info from either D12 himself or his agent. His loved to just toss out false rumors to guys like Rudolph to get things moving or gain leverage. I think this is Dwight plotting his departure from LA.
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Post#148 » by craig01 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:28 am

I have to admit that I am enjoying watching the Howard/LA marriage appear to be falling apart.

LA must be feeling that Howard is thinking about playing elsewhere next year....and if LA does decide that Howard is going to bolt after the season, please just don't trade him to Brooklyn.......
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability
Nyce_1
RealGM
And1: 5,970

Post#149 » by Nyce_1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:39 am

craig01 wrote:I have to admit that I am enjoying watching the Howard/LA marriage appear to be falling apart.

LA must be feeling that Howard is thinking about playing elsewhere next year....and if LA does decide that Howard is going to bolt after the season, please just don't trade him to Brooklyn.......

Bad part about all of this is that Dwight may end up in the eastern conference, again, for the next 10 yrs. We'll have to see him 3-4 times a year vs only twice. Hope they send him to Houston or he walks to Dallas.
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,273

Post#150 » by Bensational » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 am

craig01 wrote:I have to admit that I am enjoying watching the Howard/LA marriage appear to be falling apart.

at this point, Lopez is playing well enough that getting him would be better than losing Dwight for nothing.

I put together this little deal, which I think makes all parties happy.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b5ne29b

Lakers get Lopez as their big man offensive focal point, and they get Gay to groom behind Kobe.

Nets get their man.

Memphis gets to unite the Gasol bros', whilst clearing an immediate $6M off the books, as well as shedding a boatload of long term expense. Meanwhile, they get quality youth pieces in Patterson, Teletovic and Brooks, all of whom have good upside, and can perform well now.

Houston gets a dominant big to partner with Harden/Parsons/Lin. a ZBo/Harden tandem could roll deep into the playoffs.
JigenDaisuke
Starter
And1: 74

Post#151 » by JigenDaisuke » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:07 am

Dwight's not gonna be a Laker much longer. I still think he ends up in Brooklyn eventually. You can tell he doesn't care about the Lakers. He's not really trying. I think he will play better with Brooklyn he's just not happy in LA. I hope he ends up in Dallas though somehow cause it would suck to have to play him 4 times a year.
londoncollin
Bench Warmer
And1: 231

Post#152 » by londoncollin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am

Orlando's a better place without Dwight.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,574

Post#153 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:34 am

I am loving the drama this year.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Nyce_1
RealGM
And1: 5,970

Post#154 » by Nyce_1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:35 am

BadMofoPimp wrote:I am loving the drama this year.
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#155 » by OrlandO » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:48 am

I find joy in Dwight failing, but I will be pissed if he ultimately ends up in Brooklyn. Not only would he be getting his original wish, but we'll have to see his ugly mug more often and for years. When we finally get back in the playoffs, we would have a much bigger chance of having to face him, too. Would not be cool. The biggest reason I didn't want Lopez is because his acquisition would have been negated by Dwight's presence in the same conference. The best case scenario is he gets shipped to the Dallas, where he likely won't win anything and will stay the hell away from us.
MagicFan32
RealGM
And1: 790

Post#156 » by MagicFan32 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 am

It's pretty apparent that dwights cousin/fegans crew fed this to Rudolph, hey lakers it's your problem now!! :lol:
aol4532 on bill russell
I think if you put McGee back then, he would get those blocks just as easily as Russell did. Russell's athleticism was well ahead of the players of his time, and that's about it.
OrlandO
RealGM

Post#157 » by OrlandO » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:24 am

MagicFan32 wrote:It's pretty apparent that dwights cousin/fegans crew fed this to Rudolph, hey lakers it's your problem now!! :lol:

The title of this thread is very fitting this week... the dwightmare really does live on. Where's that one guy who was arguing that Dwight isn't creating the same problems in LA?

Cashin out wrote:God the hate Dwight get is insane the guy has kept quiet ever since being traded to LA and people still try to find ways to make him look like a bad guy. What exactly did Dwight do to make him Dwightmare in LA?
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#158 » by arsenal6106 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 am

OrlandO wrote:
MagicFan32 wrote:It's pretty apparent that dwights cousin/fegans crew fed this to Rudolph, hey lakers it's your problem now!! :lol:

The title of this thread is very fitting this week... the dwightmare really does live on. Where's that one guy who was arguing that Dwight isn't creating the same problems in LA?

Cashin out wrote:God the hate Dwight get is insane the guy has kept quiet ever since being traded to LA and people still try to find ways to make him look like a bad guy. What exactly did Dwight do to make him Dwightmare in LA?

That poster is a hypocrite. He was telling one of our posters to get out of the Lakers forum for discussing the Dwight rumor. Tide wasn't even trolling.

Cashin out wrote:
tiderulz wrote:
ROballer wrote:I'd only trade Dwight if he'd shown signs that he won't resign here.....and after that many months,until the deadline it should be clear

If he's giving signs of not returning...

Ibaka,Lamb,P.Jones+ Tor's pick and 2 other 1st round picks for Howard

Our season's over anyways,might as well get a few promising young players and picks in return

why would OKC do that? they could trade that for picks and other cheap assets and just sign Howard outright

LA isnt going to get much if they trade Howard.

Hey buddy this is the Lakers forum, not the Orlando Magic forum.

#BeGone
Confidence Poll[/size][/color][/url]
OrlandO
RealGM

Post#159 » by OrlandO » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:01 am

/\ lol He mad because he's frustrated that he can't be a dwight fanboy anymore since the dwightmare is alive and well in LA now.
-rakanichu-
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#160 » by -rakanichu- » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm

I don't support bashing professional athletes based on partial and probably misleading information acquired from the media...
Bu I'm loving this :lol:
I don't care where he ends up, I'm just happy to see him start whining so soon although he's now in a big market/full of other stars/contender team as his holy self deserved so much. What a douche.

Return to Orlando Magic