ImageImage

1/22: Bucks (21-18) vs Sixers (17-24) 7pm NBATV

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,612

Re: 1/22: Bucks (21-18) vs Sixers (17-24) 7pm NBATV 

Post#381 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 am

So now offensive rebounds off of dribble penetration by other guys are considered not being guarded? Right. He made exactly 3 jump shots that games. He made exactly 3 jumpers that game and I know at least one of them was assisted by Jrue off penetration. He may be an afterthought but they weren't just leaving him open for jumpers like you are arguing.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
cellomac1212
Assistant Coach
And1: 53

Re: 1/22: Bucks (21-18) vs Sixers (17-24) 7pm NBATV 

Post#382 » by cellomac1212 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:28 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:So now offensive rebounds off of dribble penetration by other guys are considered not being guarded? Right. He made exactly 3 jump shots that games. He made exactly 3 jumpers that game and I know at least one of them was assisted by Jrue off penetration. He may be an afterthought but they weren't just leaving him open for jumpers like you are arguing.

How many open jump shots did he miss? They routinely did not care if he killed them and he had a game because of it... Don't just try to fit your agenda of how great Holliday is (or the Sixers penetration for that matter)....That was the guy they were going to say forget about if needed. He can score and he did because the Bucks allowed him to. All in all, good strategy IMO, as Holliday looked like Shis and he was truly the only guy that had a chance to lead the Sixers to a win...

Return to Milwaukee Bucks