ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - Most Disturbing & Mind Opening Short Video

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Re: OT - Most Disturbing & Mind Opening Short Video 

Post#21 » by Inevitable » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm

j4remi wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:j4remi - I liked Bin Laden with the CIA uniform on. Come on, that isn't a conspiracy, wasn't he a known CIA asset for years! :lol: I see your point but know that the author meant the Jesus figure to be a Christ, not Jesus the Christ. His meaning was that it is in each of us potentially, which gets back to the very opening scene on the blackboard.

It started off with a lot of realism...Puppet Bush and Obama being the same guy with a new face...those are both very realistic to me. Bin Laden as CIA sure. Then they bring in religious apocalyptic imagery mixed with technological apocalyptic imagery and juxtapose illuminati symbolism on top...which makes it convoluted to me. They forced in multiple different theories for a mash up that would draw in fans of every angle for how the world is ending (imho). The Jesus as what we can become symbol, I get it. I still don't like it. That's not a traditional Christian style of thinking and it doesn't do anything to add Hindu deity dancing amid the chaos (that's the one major image I really struggled to understand).

Granted, he paints a picture where we can become a Christ-like figure and do good...That's nice and all, but in his imagery, we're either Christ-Like or we're sheep...no in between. I hate that black and white crap. Does a Buddhist become Siddhartha in this reality? Or does he become Jesus since he's fighting the good fight despite not believing in Jesus? ...or is the Buddhist a sheep by virtue of not believing? For those who believe in the blue deity (I think it's Krishna or something like that), it seems like a provocation. Muslims aren't involved in the video either outside of the extremists...so they've been painted into a corner too. Idk...I just don't like it. It seems like an overly extreme video that abuses some of the symbols within it to me.

I have to go back to it again to find the sequence but as it pans out of the earth I believe Mecca and the al-Haram Mosque is shown briefly, but it focuses on the moon crescent. If you have seen recent images of it there's a large hotel outside of it and at the top is a moon crescent. The moon crescent was never a symbol of Islam till a few centuries ago. It has had some controversy recently as many acclaim the Saudi elite's who implemented that are in the wrong as it is an ancient pagan symbol. Lot's of hidden meanings.
AndroidMan
Veteran
And1: 262

Post#22 » by AndroidMan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:Here is a decent explanation of the Symbology that I found (http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/ ... t-goat-ii/).

Their conclusion (though they give an exhaustive review):

I, Pet Goat II has received widespread acclaim for its technical prowess and its original storytelling. Although there is no narration or dialogue, an elaborate story is delivered using the most ancient and universal language in History: Symbolism. Through symbols, the movie manages to deliver an acerbic critique of today’s Western Civilization, to describe its numerous evils and even to predict its inevitable downfall. More importantly, a thorough decoding of the movie’s symbolism reveals a powerful message of spiritual enlightenment based on ancient Mysteries. While this esoteric aspect of the movie might not be understood by many, it is at the core of the movie and is presented as the ultimate solution to the evils and corruption of today’s world. The movie’s conclusion is therefore a very personal one: Either YOU become a pet goat with a 666 bar-code on your forehead or YOU become a Christ figure with a third eye on your forehead. This notion of personal enlightenment is definitively a Gnostic one and is common to most esoteric schools of thoughts in all civilizations.

Agreeing or disagreeing with the movie’s spiritual conclusion is a question of personal beliefs, but it is nevertheless obvious that those behind I, Pet Goat II are “in the know” about all things occult, esoteric and even conspiratorial. Each scene has a profound underlying story behind it – whether it be historical, political or spiritual – that would take pages and pages of words to thoroughly explain. Therein lie the power of symbols: They can simply be admired for their aesthetic beauty or they can, when fully understood, reveal a profound story about humanity, God and everything in between.

Wow, pretty outrageous film. At first view, I only noticed a few of the symbols, such as the checkered masonic floor. After reading Vigilant Citizen, I was surprised there was much more symbolism I missed. I didn't watch it in full screen or in HD first time around though. After reading VC, the comments section proclaim the Jesus like figure is really the anti-Christ and many people give explanations as to why that is so. All in all, a good film once you understand all the esoteric symbolism. Many will not like it though because it has implications that their leaders are in fact puppets controlled by the Illuminati. It also suggests that most people are asleep to what's really going on, and are also being brainwashed into accepting this occult/evil agenda. This is a thing people will not like because it challenges their beliefs and they don't want to assume any of this may be reality.
barborous
Sixth Man
And1: 269

Post#23 » by barborous » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Sasaki wrote:....
I'm going to be perfectly blunt.

Pretentious, ridiculous garbage. From a pure "effort" perspective, it's not terrible, but if any video embodies the postmodernist, pretentious conspiratorial junk which embodies "art" today, it's this.

Completely agree on the interpretation, but if it doesn't come from the originator itself, I don't think the video itself is that pretentious, so much as deliberately weird and unfathomable.
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#24 » by AmazingJason » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm

meh
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant
And1: 839

Post#25 » by earthmansurfer » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 pm

I've done a bit more digging and a bit more watching and the video, for sure, seems to have been a well orchestrated and pointful representation... This interpretation here, at least in large part, adds quite a bit of credence to the orderly and pointed representations:http://breakthematrixorg.wordpress.com/tag/i-pet-goat-ii-meaning/

Heliofant’s I, Pet Goat II is a stunning, extraordinary animation about what humanity has been through and where it’s going. Its staggering attention to detail, mind-blowing visual effects and profound grasp of occult symbolism imply that the makers are truly exceptional people with a depth of knowledge second to none. Given that the animation hints at, if not overtly predicts the next major global false-flag event lends further credence to the idea that the people behind the animation are privy to hidden knowledge not accessible to uninitiated. Whether the makers are sinister or part of a secret society is irrelevant, they have produced a video that tells a story with profound implications and insights that’s worth watching.

The analysis I’ve read on this video strikes me as superficial, and most people really reach to fit it into a belief system. So I’ve decided to offer my analysis which makes logical sense without grasping too hard about at the meaning. Since Vigilantcitizen and others seems to have dropped the ball big time on this one, I’ll offer my best ideas and hopefully a coherent picture will emerge.

The company itself is shrouded in mystery, there doesn’t seem to be any real information about them online. They came out of nowhere! The name “Heliofant” is very fitting for the video they’ve produced, given that Helios is the Greek sun-god and fant may mean “to make visible” or to reveal. They released this video in mid-June, just over a month before the Olympics. In contrast to the animation, the information given by Heliofant on the site has almost zero subtlety, nuance, or depth. It reads like a big joke, possibly aimed to make people seeking answers stop looking because “oh the company explains it already on the site.” The company only describe characters, as if advertising a videogame. Here’s an example from the site: “That’s YOU!!! when you stand in the awareness of your sonship with the Divine and the brotherhood of mankind!!!” Am I really supposed to believe that the makers of this brilliant work of art, which looks better than most Pixar films would actually write something so childish? Three exclamation marks, poor grammar, and a capitalization error? No way.

“My Pet Goat” was the name of the book George Bush read to the kids before 9-11, which was obviously a staged event. A video recording of the classroom Bush was invited to prior to 9-11 shows the teacher telling kids to sound out the words “KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST” in that order.

The name of this animation is I, Pet Goat II. You will notice that like with everything in this video and with the language of the “Illuminated ones”, symbols have multi-leveled meaning and significance. Symbolism tells a story, but you will interpret this story differently depending on the depth of knowledge and paradigm of beliefs you fall into. That is the one of the reasons elites love symbolism, as it communicates to people on the level they’re currently at, therefore maintaining and reinforcing the pyramidal structure of knowledge and power.

It is important to note here are no coincidences in this video, everything is by design. The length of the video is 7:28 (7/28) the second day of the Olympics. It used to be 7:27 (day of the opening ceremony) but was later changed to 7:28. This can’t be a coincidence, but I wouldn’t necessarily presume something will happen that day either.

In the title appearing around 0:17, there are 9 yellow blocks making up I, Pet Goat, and II can be read as 11. So right off the bat we have 9-11. If My Pet Goat is taken to symbolize the first 9/11 event, I, Pet Goat II can also be taken to symbolize the second. But there hasn’t been a second major event yet, just the devastating consequences of the first. This is my interpretation of what the movie is about, the second big event. Obviously there was never an animation “I, Pet Goat 1″ because this is the first movie these people have ever made. Their choice of the pronoun “I” implies that we or all of us individually are the part of the second event. We are the project. This may make more sense after reading the rest of my analysis.

0:00-0:20: The pet goat in the beginning is trapped inside a box. A box could symbolize the compartmentalized nature of the next event (pet goat representing the event). This event is also within a prison, further emphasizing compartmentalization. The barcode and “666″ under it on the goat’s forehead indicate the controlled/satanic nature of the project. The prison contains hundreds of barb-wired doorknobs, possibly showing this next 9-11 has many traps, and no exit. The bell around the goat’s collar emphasizes it as the ‘pet goat’ and indicates that the next 9.11 may involve a bell. There’s also stadium lights in the background. Coincidentally, a giant bell is being ordered for the opening ceremony of the Olympics 2012 which will take place in a stadium. Also, the pet goat (event) is either hypnotized/hypnotizing as shown by the spiraling/dizzying eyes. The spotlight that shines on the goat (which jumps out/surprises the viewer) may indicate that this event will be watched.

0:20-0:35: Two scaly, bloody, evil hands with a $ ring representing Satan (which means opposer or forces of limitation) and money. He is shown to be the puppeteer of George Bush.

0:36-1:12: Bush tries to recite his lines that he’s supposed to use after 9-11. A hypnotizing, repetitive background noise can be heard (implying the trance he’s in). He is shown here to be an incompetent puppet wearing a dunce cap. George Bush shifts into Barack Obama, both left-right political puppets controlled by the same force. Obama is conveyed as charming with the white, bright smile. He is laughing at the cue of the teleprompter which tells him “lol.” On the classroom wall are many symbols. Near the ceiling we can see the evolution of humans from fish to modern day man, to Illuminated/enlightened man. The red tacks all show areas of major Illuminati related disasters/terrorist attacks such as the Oklahoma city bombings. The owl could be Moloch, implying presidential affiliation with Bohemian grove and the elites. The clock at the top of the wall in the school shows it’s noon/midnight, this could also be interpreted as marking the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning. Finally, the floor is black and white emphasizing the importance of duality as the structural makeup of this reality.

1:12-1:42: Camera pans out to a small girl in the same room, one of the students listening to Bush. Immediately we can recognize the theme here is mind control, given the Alice and Wonderland setting (white rabbit, clothing, apple, etc). Alice and Wonderland is one of the main scripts used to create trauma-based mind control systems (see Fritz Springmeier for more information). The girl is surrounded by faceless sculptures representing the students which appear unconscious and therefore can be made into whatever the powers that be/educational system would like. There are twelve figures, they could have astrological significance as well. The girl drops the apple, which rolls to Barack Obama’s feet. The apple dropped by the child turns into a lotus flower. This flower is the perfect symbol for the awakening out of the muck of this reality. As seen in the sweat rolling down his face, the awakening appears to make Obama nervous. Later in the video we see the flowers around the boat outside the cave (symbolizing that the journey through this reality will ultimately result in the flowering of awareness and awakening).

1:42-2:05: Camera pans out to show the two towers on 9-11 crumbling into ruin. A person wearing a ‘terrified/sad’ mask jumps into the water (representing the people jumping out of the towers on 9-11). He jumps in ballet style and wears a mask to convey that this is all part of the larger “stage” or theatre of Earth. As Shakespeare said, “all the world’s a stage.” The drama is controlled so thoroughly and completely.

2:15-2:20: We begin to see the consequences of 9-11. Osama Bin Laden is shown wearing a CIA badge commanding an army of illuminati soldiers.

2:21-2:26: Oil is shown dripping into the sea like blood, as one of many reasons for war in the middle east (but definitely not the only reason).

2:26-2:30: The destruction of the USA’s freedoms and liberty soon follows, the USA shown to be controlled by Israel (symbolized by the star underneath statue of liberty). The flame could also have dual meaning as the Olympic torch, again implying a false flag event. The statue of liberty comes from the Greek sun-god “Helios” or the Roman sun-god “Mithras” with the 7 rays as the crown (depicted accurately in the video). We are hinted at this because when the flame falls, the clouds also close and the sun is obfuscated, emphasizing the role of the Sun.

2:31-2:37: Camera pans out to an unborn fetus already watched and controlled by reptilian forces who use advanced technology to monitor every aspect of our lives. Showing that humans are controlled from before the time we’re born (I do not believe reptilians are the only forces controlling humanity by a long shot, but they are emphasized in the video).

2:47-3:01: Ludovic is lying down, he is seen possessed and controlled by these forces (head cracked open with reptilian snake inside), with no mind of his own. All he can see is tragedy (stocks plunging) that they want him to see. He is lying on the ground, complacent and paralyzed by the drama they’re showing him. Ludovic, who according to the videomakers symbolizes the potential of the soul, is seen as being heavily steered alien forces, implying we have had our potential directed and conducted throughout history.

3:02-3:29: War in the middle east (building with crescent moon symbolizing Islam). A mother (Mother Mary/Mother Earth or Gaia) crying with the corpse of her child, lying together in the desert amidst the otherwise icy landscape. They are victims of the wars in the middle east. Next, a robotic voodoo doll with a machine gun controlled by a shadowy figure with a skull and crossbones tattoo. This might be a way of depicting soldiers as puppets to fight wars for the shadowy elite (affiliated with Skull & Bones), but I’m not sure.

3:30-3:34: Mexican construction worker (read his tattoo) possibly caught in the sludgy mire of financial crisis (hammer and sickle representing communism?).

3:35-3:46: The archetype of the brave, lone dissident of war is seen next waving a peace/surrender flag infront of a line of Illuminati tanks, wearing tattoos like “no bombs.” Skullduggery, wearing paraphernalia associated with elite wealth puts a hand on her which convinces her to stop doing this. The symbolism here is of the monetary system saying “you need money, you need me to survive and thrive. Look at how much fun you’d have with me (fireworks)!” She looks down sheepishly and acknowledges it, entering back into the control system.

3:59-4:03: Ludovic is now in the second stage, beginning to struggle and fight against the dark forces. Earlier he was complacent, now he is struggling. They’re in his head, desperate, relentlessly negative, telling him what to think and what to see (earlier showing him stock markets crashing, trying to keep him preoccupied with drugs and distractions).

4:04-4:33: Jesus, who may symbolize truth, awareness and awakening of humanity, and destruction of the current paradigm and the pathway into a new one through the heart, or alternatively who may symbolize the coming anti-christ, is now sailing through the dimensional doorways of the cosmos, causing the collapse of dimensions (described by many new age teachings as the process we’re going through now) and begins ending the old paradigm.

4:34-4:50: An elderly woman is trapped in the prison of meaningless sex, the hand of God reaches out to her to shine light on her previous actions and she struggles/flails as she begins to reflect on her past (represented by the bloody period and hundreds of tallymarks/people she’s had sex with on the wall). The “XXX” on her shoes may seem appropriate as a surface level symbol emphasizing sex, but I believe it has further meaning as a reference to the “XXX” Olympics (2012 Olympics) and Prince William, who was born on the summer solstice, who has been set up to be the “sun-king” or the anti-christ by the Illuminati, and is also XXX years old which was the same as Jesus when he began his ministries. Perhaps the real reason for this scene was because the videomakers were desperate to fit in the extremely important symbol “XXX” and couldn’t find a better way! Who knows.

4:51-5:57: As the Lord of Dance, Nataraja, Shiva performs the tandava, the dance in which the universe is created, maintained, and dissolved. Secondly, the purpose of his dance is to release the souls of all men from the snare of illusion.

4:58-5:16: Jesus, or the awakening/transformation of humanity, begins to destroy the old paradigm. The business drones/slaves all lined up crumble into dust. The reptilian control system, desperate and paranoid flees from the boy, who has successfully freed himself from their influence. 5:17: Finance/monetary system (the skeleton) is still conducting and attempting to control everything.

5:17-5:45: The world is transforming, the previously dead, armless middle-eastern boy is now doing the whirling dervish dance of ascension. He is followed by the cosmic dancer, who in its metamorphosis between different animals and beings, demonstrates that this is all part of a cosmic dance, a grand play, a cosmic movement of different people and different beings playing each role…all of them needed to create this realm of spiritual growth.

5:46-end: Jesus’ Anubis boat is designed with markings representing the chromosomes, and he moves through the DNA at the end of the cave (transcending his current physical body). Jesus emerges foam the darkness of our reality and finally breathes fresh air, opening his eyes for the first time. The awakening has finally come! The old paradigm (pyramids, churches) crumble into dust. The control system has finally fallen. The fires depicted in his eyes and on his body are the perfect symbol to represent both Jesus’ role as the incarnation of the Sun, and the flame of awakening spreading within all of us. It also artistically contrasts with the old paradigm illustrated as icy/rigid. Jesus, representing all of us, sail towards the Sun… to the higher dimensions. If Jesus Christ is actually supposed to represent the anti-christ then this has a slightly different, more sinister meaning. At the very end of the video, we see the 3 egyptian pyramids being destroyed (they’re on the left/west side of the river). All Egyptian pyramids were built on the west bank of the Nile, which as the site of the setting sun was associated with the realm of the dead in Egyptian mythology. Finally, the sun rises and the pyramids are destroyed, indicating a reversal of the setting sun. We are reborn as enlightened humans.

Will we be re-birthed under the control of the cosmic matrix or as truly sovereign beings? Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
barborous
Sixth Man
And1: 269

Post#26 » by barborous » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:01 pm

^^I truly, truly, hope that's a parody/joke, but I have a sinking feeling whatever hack wrote it meant every word.
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 23,571

Post#27 » by NyKnicks1714 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:22 pm

I feel bad for conspiracy nuts who spend all their time watching 3-hour-long youtube videos about nonsense and think they're "enlightened".

Sure, there are elements of truth to some of those things. For example, banks control everything, governments cover some things up ? Sure, no argument here.

However:

Reptilians
Desire to kill off all but 20% of the world's population
World leaders of today all related via ancient bloodlines
HAARP

People will believe anything.
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#28 » by earthmansurfer » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:27 pm

barborous wrote:^^I truly, truly, hope that's a parody/joke, but I have a sinking feeling whatever hack wrote it meant every word.

Most of his interpretations seem pretty straight forward (at least with regard to the minute breakdown), depending on your understanding of symbolism, the occult, etc. Really nothing shocking there imo, quite perceptive actually. It all depends on if you take "status quo" definitions and perspectives of reality.

Perhaps your gripe is more with the creators of the video and not the interpretation above, as they are pretty close to one another. But as the latest interpretation said, the creators of the originals interpretation are pretty "face value" or plain, very general and more or less left to be interpreted by the viewer. I actually like that last part for we each experience and perceive reality differently according to our experiences, lives, backgrounds, etc, so it makes sense that movies, books, videos like this, etc. are absorbed and interpreted and hit each of us differently.
jdennis187
Analyst
And1: 175

Post#29 » by jdennis187 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:34 pm

awesome video. But i will say its a mindf\/ck for sure.
AndroidMan
Veteran
And1: 262

Post#30 » by AndroidMan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:12 pm

NyKnicks1714 wrote:I feel bad for conspiracy nuts who spend all their time watching 3-hour-long youtube videos about nonsense and think they're "enlightened".

Sure, there are elements of truth to some of those things. For example, banks control everything, governments cover some things up ? Sure, no argument here.

However:

Reptilians
Desire to kill off all but 20% of the world's population
World leaders of today all related via ancient bloodlines
HAARP

People will believe anything.

You are free to think as you may, but one thing I've seen is that people who dig and watch these videos have more knowledge of world events than you're average person. You don't have to believe everything you see or hear with regards to eugenics(look it up), Illuminati blood lines, or HAARP, but researching these issues does give a person knowledge. With regards to HAARP, people who have done their research are aware of the science behind heating up the ionosphere, something I can guarantee you an average Joe watching Homeland has no clue about. These conspiracy nuts also have knowledge of directed energy weapons proposed by Tesla, another thing your average Joe is unaware of.

There's important history all Americans need to know, and I'm not talking about the Illuminati. Things I've learned since being awaken are Operation Northwoods, Gulf Of Tonkin Incident, Iran Air flight 665, MK-Ultra, Monarch programming, Lavon affair, USS Liberty attack, Operation Paperclip, Operation Gladio, Thermite, Jessica Lynch cover up, CIA involvement in the overthrow of Chilean President Allande, CIA involvement in overthrow of democratically elected Iranian President Mohammad Mosaddegh(1953 - Operation AJAX), State department involvement with 2003 Venezuelan coup against Chavez, Operation Mockingbird, Starfish Prime, Operation Condor, and a litany of other events.

All that I've mentioned is not conspiracy, but actual events that have taken place. One should ask themselves why they are not knowledgeable about such events. That's when true discovery occurs, and one tends not to trust the institutions that molded our views to what they are. Why should one trust the media, government, or the educational system when they neglect to tell us the whole truth.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 59,876

Post#31 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

Will watch the video later, but regarding conspiracy theories, I wonder how the average American Joe is going to feel when they start spotting regular sweeps of their All-American neighborhood by drones run by the local police or FBI. Robotics replacing human labor means cheaper police forces with greater surveillance capacity. The usage of drones in war settings served as a dry run for using them to spy on our own population.
ImageImageImage
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#32 » by earthmansurfer » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Clyde - Companies here in Europe, for the most part, are very very reluctant to use any IT services based inside the U.S. Privacy laws are paramount here. I think the thing that is difficult for many Americans to see, is what has actually happened to the country as far as a surveillance /Police state is concerned. Now that I am in Germany, and not getting the FOX news, etc. FEAR bombardment and hearing other perspectives, I'm quite shocked and perturbed by what is happening in my country of American.

Like this Knicks team, there is still time, but the writing is on the wall so to speak.

Regarding the video, you have to watch in multiple times but just let it run through that first time and appreciate the better than Pixar animation. 7+ years of professional animation rolled into 7 minutes shows. There are quite a few interpretations on the Net as well and they make for fun reads.
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,361

Post#33 » by Vertical Limit » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Nice animation, not sure about mind opening though. Mind opening to those that are easily brain washed from conspiracy theory probably.
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 23,571

Post#34 » by NyKnicks1714 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:56 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:better than Pixar animation.

I know you're in love with this video, but seriously? I'm not talking about the content whatsoever right now. Speaking strictly in terms of animation, this video does not come close to touching Pixar.
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,147

Post#35 » by BBALLER4FR » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:39 pm

This should clear up what the creator was going for. Really in depth and a REALLY AMAZING feat of attention to detail by the creator if accurate but a masterpiece in conspiracy theory nonetheless.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ayXI1RKP0[/youtube]
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#36 » by earthmansurfer » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:45 pm

BBALLER4FR wrote:This should clear up what the creator was going for. Really in depth and a REALLY AMAZING feat of attention to detail by the creator if accurate but a masterpiece in conspiracy theory nonetheless.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ayXI1RKP0[/youtube]

The interpretation here is very negative and twisted (for the most part) imo. I was suspicious frequently as it skipped over some clearly positive aspects, twisted some others and further created some more. Some good points were mixed in there as well. It seemed like a conservative Christian interpretation.

But we each can see what we want.
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#37 » by earthmansurfer » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Vertical Limit wrote:Nice animation, not sure about mind opening though. Mind opening to those that are easily brain washed from conspiracy theory probably.

Just playin NYKNICKS1714...
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,375

Post#38 » by j4remi » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:19 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw[/youtube]

This is a video I consider to be mind opening, skeptical or not. It's not relying on vague innuendos to sell an unclear point, it makes no promises or demands and it openly admits that everything proposed is far fetched...but it also provides background, simplified explanations and references for anything you would like to look into further.

I don't buy into everything in the piece at all, but I do find it intriguing and I think it'd be fun to research some of the broader ideas about spirituality just because that sort of stuff interests me. Jesus in Tibet? That'd be pretty epic.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 59,876

Post#39 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Tibet would be cool, but it would be hard to top Jesus Does Dallas.
ImageImageImage
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,375

Post#40 » by j4remi » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:Tibet would be cool, but it would be hard to top Jesus Does Dallas.

Starring Andy Dick :cry:
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo

Return to New York Knicks