OT: Bucks vs Nets + pregame & postgame

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

OT: Bucks vs Nets + pregame & postgame 

Post#1 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 am

http://on.fb.me/15ub6Qv

It is a critical time for the Bucks, as our season and our roster seems to be on the brink... This is the last game before the trading deadline. If you are partial to certain players on this team, this MIGHT be the last time you see them in a Bucks uniform...

If you need tickets for this game, let me know. There are great specials I can obtain from my rep with the Bucks, including $6 tickets!

We'll be at Scooter's on Water at 5:30pm for $1 Miller/Coors/Bud/Schlitz tap pints, $1 rails and free popcorn.
Sector 7 members will be headed to the BC at 6:30pm. Everyone else might stay and have another drink or two if they so choose :)
Game time is 7:00pm

After the game, we've been invited to walk half a block from the BC to be special guests at Suite on Old World 3rd & Highland. Walk in with me (or meet me there) for no cover, and for an amended dress code that allows whatever Bucks gear we are wearing :)
Cans of PBR and select shots (including Jack Daniels, Rumplemintz, SOCO Lime) for $1 until midnight. LADIES drink FREE ALL NIGHT if they arrive prior to midnight

Suite doesn't open its doors til 10, so if the Bucks game doesn't run late, we'll walk half a block from the BC into Upper 90 on State between 4th & 3rd first for a cheap drink while we wait maybe 15 minutes.

After midnight, we might choose to walk a couple blocks to Brothers on Water for High Life & High Life Light at $1.50 per bottle or $6 per iced bucket of 5, as well as $1 rails, $2 SOCO, or $1 bombs.

Let's go Bucks!
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
Garbs_7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,582

Re: OT: Bucks vs Nets + pregame & postgame 

Post#2 » by Garbs_7 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 am

Dan I think I have to block you, I can't keep seeing these awesome pre and post game events, it's making me wish I was back in Milwaukee so bad. $1 beers, 15c wings, $1 rails, $6 tickets?! Ugh it costs anywhere from $8-$12 for a standard beer here at a decent place and sometimes more. Shots are about $6-$10 too and if you drink spirits you're looking at at least $10-$15 for a drink anywhere.

Tickets start at about $25-35 just to see our local NBL team here and this is a league where Johnny Flynn is a star player... You guys have it good with stuff like that!

Return to Milwaukee Bucks