ImageImage

Question on getting tickets

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Abdul-McFar
Freshman
And1: 21

Question on getting tickets 

Post#1 » by Abdul-McFar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm coming up to Milwaukee for a concert March 1st and planning going to the Raptor/bucks game Saturday. First time going to Bradley Center. Seeing how the lower level tickets have been priced pretty low the closer its gotten to the game date, I've been holding off on grabbing tickets on stubhub or anything. But that could change with a impact trade coming up.

So whataya think, should I be safe and just grab them online? I found lower level going at like 35, or front row upper level about the same. So yea. Not sure yet.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,313

Re: Question on getting tickets 

Post#2 » by trwi7 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:12 pm

There's absolutely no reason to grab tickets right now. Even with a big trade the game isn't going to sell out.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
sneakerdust
Banned User
And1: 101

Post#3 » by sneakerdust » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:16 pm

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1213331

Just lowball N8Frog or go to the boxoffice in a long black leather jacket and say you know "GAD"
Abdul-McFar
Freshman

Post#4 » by Abdul-McFar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Sweet thanks trwi
jeremyd236
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#5 » by jeremyd236 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Do not buy tickets not, and absolutely do not buy tickets for face value. StubHub will be overpriced as well.

How many tickets do you need? Pairs are VERY easy to get, whether it's official Bucks specials (Guys Night Out, etc.), or just going up to a scalper as the game starts. You should be able to get lower level seats very cheap.
Abdul-McFar
Freshman

Post#6 » by Abdul-McFar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:21 pm

yea just pair so I think I'm gonna scalp or do door with your guys solid advice.
step3profit
Analyst
And1: 819

Post#7 » by step3profit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:26 pm

trwi7 wrote:There's absolutely no reason to grab tickets right now. Even with a big trade the game isn't going to sell out.

Well, he might want to move quickly if we nab Josh Smith without trading Ellis or Jennings.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,050

Post#8 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:57 pm

sneakerdust wrote:http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1213331

Just lowball N8Frog or go to the boxoffice in a long black leather jacket and say you know "GAD"

Haha, yeah if I had additional tix to this one you coulda low balled me.

I think its personal preference. You can probably get real cheap lowers the night of from scalpers but sometimes its nice just having your tix without haggling or waiting. I don't think a trade is going to have much impact in a week personally. Maybe if they make the deal, win Saturday, and sweep the 2 game Texas trip it will get some excitment. But no way it sells out. I'd probably wait until next week and then grab a couple cheap lowers on eBay.

I recently had 4 lowers to the Saturday night Magic game and sold them for like $10-$15/each, so yeah you'll find a good deal.
sneakerdust
Banned User

Post#9 » by sneakerdust » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 pm

N8Frog wrote:

I think its personal preference. You can probably get real cheap lowers the night of from scalpers but sometimes its nice just having your tix without haggling or waiting. I don't think a trade is going to have much impact in a week personally. Maybe if they make the deal, win Saturday, and sweep the 2 game Texas trip it will get some excitment. But no way it sells out. I'd probably wait until next week and then grab a couple cheap lowers on eBay.

I recently had 4 lowers to the Saturday night Magic game and sold them for like $10-$15/each, so yeah you'll find a good deal.

To round up a little more business you could market those weeknight upperdeckers against the Wizards of the world as an "authentic Milwaukee Bucks experience" n pass off those GAD drink deals like they're your own.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,050

Post#10 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 pm

sneakerdust wrote:
N8Frog wrote:

To round up a little more business you could market those weeknight upperdeckers against the Wizards of the world as an "authentic Milwaukee Bucks experience" n pass off those GAD drink deals like they're your own.

And for the game, get the ultimate club experience in "Numbers 400" with the 10 others in the upper deck buried in the concrete corner of the 400 level.
sneakerdust
Banned User

Post#11 » by sneakerdust » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 pm

N8Frog wrote:
And for the game, get the ultimate club experience in "Numbers 400" with the 10 others in the upper deck buried in the concrete corner of the 400 level.

LOL I thought I saw a homeless guy curled up in that Numbers as I walked by once but i think it was just a bored bucks employee. Too happenin for me.
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Post#12 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Abdul-McFar wrote:I'm coming up to Milwaukee for a concert March 1st and planning going to the Raptor/bucks game Saturday. First time going to Bradley Center. Seeing how the lower level tickets have been priced pretty low the closer its gotten to the game date, I've been holding off on grabbing tickets on stubhub or anything. But that could change with a impact trade coming up.

So whataya think, should I be safe and just grab them online? I found lower level going at like 35, or front row upper level about the same. So yea. Not sure yet.

I did reply to your email last night, regarding doing Sector 7 for that game. That is still an option too. And it costs $0 :)
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#13 » by Buck You » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Stubhub the day of the game.
sneakerdust
Banned User

Post#14 » by sneakerdust » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm

GrandAdmiralDan wrote:
I did reply to your email last night, regarding doing Sector 7 for that game. That is still an option too. And it costs $0 :)

$0 if you don't count the physical and psychological damage from standing for 4 quarters half drunk cheering for 21 foot fadeaways. You'll be lucky to make it to age 50.

(Hey GAD put me on the reserve list would ya? :wink: )

Return to Milwaukee Bucks