ImageImage

Simmons & Lowe weigh in. Redick a "a very, very good player"

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,615

Re: Simmons & Lowe weigh in. Redick a "a very, very good pla 

Post#281 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 am

mattg wrote:Not really. Lets put it this way, I was never very high on Tobias, and I still wouldn't have traded him for Robinson.

IIRC you also said Austin Rivers would be a star and that Gordon Hayward was better then Paul George ;).
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Post#282 » by Rockmaninoff » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 pm

I never thought Thomas Robinson was a top 5 pick. Didn't do anything until his Junior year. Never showed much skill. Average physical measurables. Pass.

I had Rivers as a late first, and I thought Hayward and George were both really good prospects.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
DH34Phan
Lead Assistant
And1: 113

Post#283 » by DH34Phan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 pm

europa wrote:
LUKE23 wrote:Yuck.

Yeah that doesn't strike me as a convincing argument about this being a great deal for the Bucks. It locks them into the 8th seed. Congrats. I'm sure the Heat are quivering.

We're 3.5 games out of the 6 seed and one game out of the 7 seed. We could easily be facing New York or Indiana (do they allow division opponents to play each other in round 1?) in the 1st round. I think we'd match up well with them or Brooklyn or Chicago.
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,678

Post#284 » by msiris » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm

I think that if Redick was a very, very good player he would have been an all star by now. :D Just a guy on a crappy team who is having his best year seven years in. He screams role player like most of the guys we already have. Now I am not mad like most people, because what the Bucks do now a days no longer puzzles me. :lol: Like most people I feel that this trade does nothing too improve us in the standings. Still have nobody to close out games. The chuck brothers are still here. Like DB I think the backcourt is set. Just need too improve the SF and SG positions. And BJ needs too learn that he does not need to do it all. If not the Bucks are really screwed.
Ride the tank
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,678

Post#285 » by msiris » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 pm

DH34Phan wrote:We're 3.5 games out of the 6 seed and one game out of the 7 seed. We could easily be facing New York or Indiana (do they allow division opponents to play each other in round 1?) in the 1st round. I think we'd match up well with them or Brooklyn or Chicago.
Do you really think Redick helps us win the games we lost the last couple of weeks? I so you are setting yourself up for big let down. :roll:
Ride the tank
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,845

Post#286 » by paulpressey25 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 pm

This thread has run its course. We've got the main Redick trade thread to use.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25

Return to Milwaukee Bucks