ImageImageImageImageImage

Um... isn't there a game tonight or something?

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,177

Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#1 » by Zonkerbl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 pm

I guess we might as well forfeit since we don't have the mighty Jesus "Christ" Crawford to bail us out.

I kid, I kid.

Let's get the bad taste of yesterday's debacle out of our mouths by flinging Javale McGee around like a ragdoll. Oh, and win the game.
I've been taught all my life to value service to the weak and powerless.
Knighthonor
Sixth Man
And1: 98

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#2 » by Knighthonor » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:I guess we might as well forfeit since we don't have the mighty Jesus "Christ" Crawford to bail us out.

I kid, I kid.

Let's get the bad taste of yesterday's debacle out of our mouths by flinging Javale McGee around like a ragdoll. Oh, and win the game.

Your trolling does not make the situation better Zonkerbl. Thanks for trying to cheer us up. But no smiles until EG is gone!!! I left comment on the Facebook page. This guy has to go!!! No amount of joking from you or anybody else can overshadow the joke which is "having EG as the Wizard's GM"!!!
truwizfan4evr
Assistant Coach
And1: 642

Post#3 » by truwizfan4evr » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 pm

That trade was a embarrassment and a disgrace to all wizards fan. I hate Ernie with a passion he's the worst gm in the nba.
You Shouldn't Play For Money, But You Should Play Because You Have A Passion For It -- Bradley Beal
Nivek
Head Coach
And1: 959

Post#4 » by Nivek » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 pm

You guys need to look on the bright side. Now that Crawford has been excised, the Wizards won't lose again.
"A lot of what we call talent is the desire to practice."
-- Malcolm Gladwell

Check out my blog about the Wizards, movies, writing, music, TV, sports, and whatever else comes to mind.
jivelikenice
Analyst
And1: 145

Post#5 » by jivelikenice » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Really was hoping for a d league pickup prior to the game....any word on a potential workout?
jivelikenice
Analyst
And1: 145

Post#6 » by jivelikenice » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:11 pm

truwizfan4evr wrote:That trade was a embarrassment and a disgrace to all wizards fan. I hate Ernie with a passion he's the worst gm in the nba.

Let me ask one question. If a GM had real interest when Steez was "lighting it up" in December, wouldn't they have tried to buy low when he was basically being given away? Doesn't the fact that nobody else joined the fray lead you to believe his value was crap to begin with....GMs can see through high volume/usage numbers on bad teams.
MikeTheKid
Head Coach
And1: 4,213

Post#7 » by MikeTheKid » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 pm

I wanna tank more than ever right now, I think Ted is really starting to see what the fanbase really feels and yesterday's trade ignited the spark again. I want us to lose only because we may be inching closer and closer to Ernie getting the gate.
truwizfan4evr
Assistant Coach

Post#8 » by truwizfan4evr » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

jivelikenice wrote:
truwizfan4evr wrote:That trade was a embarrassment and a disgrace to all wizards fan. I hate Ernie with a passion he's the worst gm in the nba.

Let me ask one question. If a GM had real interest when Steez was "lighting it up" in December, wouldn't they have tried to buy low when he was basically being given away? Doesn't the fact that nobody else joined the fray lead you to believe his value was crap to begin with....GMs can see through high volume/usage numbers on bad teams.

I'm sure sitting him hurt his value as well and we couldn't get a second round pick at least?
You Shouldn't Play For Money, But You Should Play Because You Have A Passion For It -- Bradley Beal
Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,177

Post#9 » by Zonkerbl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Nivek wrote:You guys need to look on the bright side. Now that Crawford has been excised, the Wizards won't lose again.

So, Kevin, tell me. What do your advanced metrics tell us about Jesus Crawford's true value?
I've been taught all my life to value service to the weak and powerless.
truwizfan4evr
Assistant Coach

Post#10 » by truwizfan4evr » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 am

Beal and Martin fighted? Beal lost a tooth and Martin got 15 stitches.

Return to Washington Wizards