ImageImageImageImage

Strange not be on this list ... Lux Tax teams

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Strange not be on this list ... Lux Tax teams 

Post#1 » by mhectorgato » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:57 pm

The Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks are scheduled to pay the luxury tax this season.

The Bulls have never previously paid the luxury tax and were unable to shed salary at the deadline.

The Los Angeles Clippers, Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs are less than $1 million away from the tax threshold.

The Warriors traded away Jeremy Tyler and Charles Jenkins on Thursday to get under the tax. Golden State has never paid the luxury tax in franchise history.

The Lakers will have the largest luxury tax bill, as they currently are nearly $30 million over the threshold, while the Celtics are over by less than $1 million.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/22 ... ls-Celtics
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.
Viper1500
Head Coach
And1: 2,696

Re: Strange not be on this list ... Lux Tax teams 

Post#2 » by Viper1500 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

How I miss Gilbert Arenas
glennathan
Lead Assistant
And1: 147

Re: Strange not be on this list ... Lux Tax teams 

Post#3 » by glennathan » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Viper1500 wrote:How I miss Gilbert Arenas

Sadly enough, I think he would have helped a tremendous amount last night but I think the chance to get the young guys lots of time like yesterday was huge for confidence
Reporter - How do you feel about your first triple double?

Bo Outlaw - What is that some kind of cheeseburger?

Return to Orlando Magic