ImageImageImageImageImage

around the nba part 5

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Bravery
Assistant Coach
And1: 8

Re: around the nba part 5 

Post#341 » by Bravery » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:41 am

Looks like the Nets got the memo that the Knicks lost.

Defino with two daggers haha
Quick Kick
Banned User
And1: 123

Post#342 » by Quick Kick » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 am

Lin shoots 4-11 as I predicted, got abused by Deron....and surprise surprise, his disciples are nowhere to be found. Dudes were in here with kneepads on a couple nights ago. They must be thinking of excuses.
frogfood
Suspended
And1: 1,609

Post#343 » by frogfood » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:09 am

Quick Kick wrote:Lin shoots 4-11 as I predicted, got abused by Deron....and surprise surprise, his disciples are nowhere to be found. Dudes were in here with kneepads on a couple nights ago. They must be thinking of excuses.

You're an idiot. Lin guarded CJ Watson the entire night due to JJ being out and Deron was being guarded by Parsons and Harden. You didn't watch the game so please stop talking.

ps. do you ever leave your house?
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,400

Post#344 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:18 am

Quick Kick wrote:Lin shoots 4-11 as I predicted, got abused by Deron....and surprise surprise, his disciples are nowhere to be found. Dudes were in here with kneepads on a couple nights ago. They must be thinking of excuses.

This dude... :lol:

17 and 7 for february homie. :lol:
ijag23
Lead Assistant
And1: 7

Post#345 » by ijag23 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:20 am

Wait, who won that game?
frogfood
Suspended

Post#346 » by frogfood » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:23 am

something something melanin
kinein
Rookie
And1: 119

Post#347 » by kinein » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:26 am

You didn't watch the game then, cuz he conducted a symphony in the 1st half ~ and the rockets play team ball. Last time I checked winning games was the most important goal. Don't recall Lin saying it was team lin and a 1 man lin-team vs the league. #winning see Charlie Sheen for more info.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKFJk8Twik[/youtube]

Have fun ~ :)
GettinitDone
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,860

Post#348 » by GettinitDone » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:38 am

Dude, he was Magic Johnson in first half, passing between Brook's legs to Motiejunas, no look pass to Motiejunas, another no look to a trailing Motiejunas on fast break, and passing bullet pass (vid below) to you guess it... Motiejunas. Lin made Motiejunas like Tom Chambers lite. He was the reason why there's so much spacing, ball movement, player movement on that team.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hQjIfPdHNQ[/youtube]

Delfino was on fire, and no need for him to take ova.
yunaclf
Bench Warmer
And1: 278

Post#349 » by yunaclf » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 am

Good thing Houston won. We still have the division.

Lin was pretty good in the first half, but he had some really stupid TOs in the 2nd and he couldn't hit a shot. Same with Parsons. Idk why McHale lets Parsons handle the ball so much. He tends to develop tunnel vision and then ends up getting stripped.

DMo impressed me tonight. Seems like Morey's been hiding him from other teams all along.
Bravery
Assistant Coach
And1: 8

Post#350 » by Bravery » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:47 am

You've been quoted enough, but yeah..

Lin was getting his team involved throughout the game. I mean 5 players scored in double figures. Also sank a clutch pullup in the 4th. Not his best outing obviously, but he kept players moving.
hmc317
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#351 » by hmc317 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:01 am

Quick Kick wrote:Deron shoots 5-17 as predicted, got abused by Lin.....

there i fixed your statement for you :D
rockmanslim
General Manager
And1: 5,138

Post#352 » by rockmanslim » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:03 am

frogfood wrote:

You're an idiot. Lin guarded CJ Watson the entire night due to JJ being out and Deron was being guarded by Parsons and Harden. You didn't watch the game so please stop talking.

I was also gonna bring up that Lin guarded Watson, but that doesn't really help your case. Watson had 17 and 5 assists. McHale felt more comfortable letting Harden and Parsons take turns on Deron rather than putting Lin on him.

Lin's jumper is like he's guessing. When he misses, it's not even close, like off the outer side of the rim bad. His shooting mechanics are just not conducive to having consistency from outside. When good shooters struggle, it's usually because of struggling with distance (short/long), not direction (left/right). Lin has to fight both.
click

"Harden's a guy that averages 26 in the NBA, but if he was on the playground with you he'd only average about 5 because they wouldn't let him get those free throws." --Scott Hastings, April 6, 2013

frogfood
Suspended

Post#353 » by frogfood » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:06 am

Nets played a real physical game and got away with a lot of Bogans on Hardn mugging. Lin didn't play great but my point was this guy will talk out of his ass cause he hates Lin THAT much. Kinda sad really...
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,313

Post#354 » by duetta » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 am

It's official. Donnie should have stayed asleep and kept David Lee in New York; but I guess the other man's grass looks always greener.
Quick Kick
Banned User

Post#355 » by Quick Kick » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:20 am

frogfood wrote:

SLUR SLURP SLURP

LIN HAD 6 ASSISTS, OMFGGGG FUTURE SUPERSTARRRR

You're a fkking idiot, dude, and a dickrider. Please ban yourself from oxygen ASAP
Quick Kick
Banned User

Post#356 » by Quick Kick » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:21 am

GettinitDone wrote:

Dude, he was Magic Johnson in first half, passing between Brook's legs to Motiejunas, no look pass to Motiejunas, another no look to a trailing Motiejunas on fast break, and passing bullet pass (vid below) to you guess it... Motiejunas. Lin made Motiejunas like Tom Chambers lite. He was the reason why there's so much spacing, ball movement, player movement on that team.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hQjIfPdHNQ[/youtube]

Delfino was on fire, and no need for him to take ova.

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMFG this guy. HE HAD 6 FKING ASSISTS. You hype up every play he makes. MAGIC JOHNSON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate you. Seriously.
Quick Kick
Banned User

Post#357 » by Quick Kick » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:22 am

kinein wrote:

You didn't watch the game then, cuz he conducted a symphony in the 1st half ~ and the rockets play team ball. Last time I checked winning games was the most important goal. Don't recall Lin saying it was team lin and a 1 man lin-team vs the league. #winning see Charlie Sheen for more info.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKFJk8Twik[/youtube]

Have fun ~ :)

they won because of Harden and Parsons YOU FKING IDIOT
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#358 » by Thugger HBC » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:30 am

Quick Kick wrote:
frogfood wrote:

SLUR SLURP SLURP

LIN HAD 6 ASSISTS, OMFGGGG FUTURE SUPERSTARRRR

You're a fkking idiot, dude, and a dickrider. Please ban yourself from oxygen ASAP

Enjoy your evening....
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
SonOfMars
RealGM
And1: 2,741

Post#359 » by SonOfMars » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 am

Wow, Golden State...
Props Turbo_Zone
[GR]
RealGM