ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Playoffs, we coming fo you!

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

mirrornick
RealGM
And1: 13,725

Re: PG: Playoffs, we coming fo you! 

Post#241 » by mirrornick » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 pm

I didn't watch the game, only some highlights. I noticed DeMar was on the bench for almost 70% of the 2nd quarter. Why did Casey bench him?
thunderforce
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,136

Post#242 » by thunderforce » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:03 pm

I hope Telfair can get Bargs going because if he can get it going we will be a lot better off , and stop the booing it is not helpful at all to our team . If you must boo him after he is traded not before .
ThereIsNoSpork
Banned User
And1: 1,482

Post#243 » by ThereIsNoSpork » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:40 pm

8-) lol
niQ
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 29,167

Post#244 » by niQ » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Always feels good to beat the knicks!
Torontos_raptor
Junior
And1: 104

Post#245 » by Torontos_raptor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Great win despite Dwayne Casey's best efforts to throw the game
LAUGHING
Pro Prospect
And1: 218

Post#246 » by LAUGHING » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Was at the game last night and boy was it crazy. I was sitting right behind the raptors net for the first half and you can really see a lot of things when youre up close rather than in the 300s. I noticed gay and lucas got into an argument during a timeout and was exchanging words, but im pretty sure this happens frequently. players shove a lot and our offense is pretty bad outside of gay. bargnani got boo'ed right when he came on, everytime he touched the ball and when he got off the court. it was pretty hilarious. there were tons of knicks fans sitting near me which was pretty annoying, but in the end the raptors got the W. the crowd didnt really get into it until the second half. every chant was really loud and all the players were hyped. the bucket list guy got a standing O and made everybody laugh because security didnt even notice him until 5 seconds later. lets go raptor chants are finally back, and rudy chants as usual. it was probably one of the best games ive ever went to.

note, if youre a die hard raps fan sitting up close is only for the experience, if you want to cheer you would rather sit maybe in the upper 100s lower 300s because these guys in the front are all in suits and dont realy know whats going on. i was basically the only one up on my feet half the game and chanting.
thunderforce
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,136

Post#247 » by thunderforce » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Once Fields went off and AA was guarding Melo he was doing a bad job , he just could not guard him . I would like to have seen Acy guarding Melo , I think he would have done a better job than Chuckey Chuckerson .
Undefeated
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,105

Post#248 » by Undefeated » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 pm

LAUGHING wrote:I noticed gay and lucas got into an argument during a timeout and was exchanging words, but im pretty sure this happens frequently.

I saw that on TV. I think it had something to do with Lucas not sprinting hard enough so that they could have had a 2-on-1 against Kidd after Rudy stole the ball and he wanted to pass up the ball for the easy two points instead of going to the line working for those points since Lucas wasn't trailing that far behind. He went 1-for-2 at the free-throw line on that play.
Basketball is like poetry in motion, cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin back, then just J right in his face. Then you look at him and say, "What?" - Jesus Shuttlesworth
Kabookalu
RealGM
And1: 70,114

Post#249 » by Kabookalu » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Sucked I couldn't watch the game, but more to see what new gems Knicks fans were making this time.
Read on Twitter
hyper316
RealGM
And1: 9,661

Post#250 » by hyper316 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Undefeated wrote:
LAUGHING wrote:I noticed gay and lucas got into an argument during a timeout and was exchanging words, but im pretty sure this happens frequently.

I saw that on TV. I think it had something to do with Lucas not sprinting hard enough so that they could have had a 2-on-1 against Kidd after Rudy stole the ball and he wanted to pass up the ball for the easy two points instead of going to the line working for those points since Lucas wasn't trailing that far behind. He went 1-for-2 at the free-throw line on that play.

I thought Gay was upset because Lucas didn't feed Gay the ball when Gay had Kidd in the post. Credit to Kidd for forcing Gay to catch the ball in the middle of the court instead of the outside. Lucas is also pretty bad at entry passes though.
TheGoodDoctor
General Manager
And1: 8,607

Post#251 » by TheGoodDoctor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:32 pm

These wins are really a great sign for next year.

Beating teams like DEN, NY, IND etc shows what we can be and where our talent level is. If we can just get a legit PF we can really be a decent team in the East.
Hero
RealGM
And1: 53,351

Post#252 » by Hero » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:37 pm

DanBootleg wrote:
PRESTIGE wrote:Anybody else getting sick of these commercials? I'm starting to hear this stuff in my sleep:

Before Andrea hits the court, he must be ready for everything..

Nobody believe what I can do. Nobody seen what I can do. Peak I can play..

Nadal's playing poker! ..

I'm Georges St. Pierre and I play different..

This pulled pork penne is divine..

*Weird violin music with old man winter*

Landry bang bus

Bautista's batting right now..

The only ones I can stand are the Boston Pizza and Peak ones. The others are atrotious.
RaptorNews
RealGM
And1: 23,156

Post#253 » by RaptorNews » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:46 pm

TheGoodDoctor wrote:These wins are really a great sign for next year.

Beating teams like DEN, NY, IND etc shows what we can be and where our talent level is. If we can just get a legit PF we can really be a decent team in the East.

Heres what needs to happen:

- Somehow land a legit PF who is a post up threat
- Ross and Val take the next leap forward
- Figure out the backup PG situation
- Casey learns how to coach

If all that happens, I think we can be a top 5/6 seed next year. The Heat and a healthy Bulls team are the only ones who are a significant step above us at that point.

Detroit, Cleveland and Washington are still a few years away. Bucks will still be mediocre. Smith will likely leave the Hawks and join a team in the West. Boston is only getting older and their old timers refuse to leave. Philly is a wild card. Both NY teams are pretenders.
D-BE-LAW
Banned User
And1: 23

Post#254 » by D-BE-LAW » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:16 pm

watch out guys! the knicks signed kenyon martin to a 10-day contract. We scared now!
UnderdogRaptors
RealGM
And1: 44,305

Post#255 » by UnderdogRaptors » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 pm

D-BE-LAW wrote:watch out guys! the knicks signed kenyon martin to a 10-day contract. We scared now!

Knick fans think hes there savior :lol: :lol:, its hilarious how when Stat comes back they become the same mediocre Knicks they have always been and they thought that scrub would help them :rofl: :rofl:
BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:jonas sucks, his dad should have got a vasectomy
Chaos Engine
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,244

Post#256 » by Chaos Engine » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:09 pm

LeBronNextMJ wrote:
D-BE-LAW wrote:watch out guys! the knicks signed kenyon martin to a 10-day contract. We scared now!

Knick fans think hes there savior :lol: :lol:, its hilarious how when Stat comes back they become the same mediocre Knicks they have always been and they thought that scrub would help them :rofl: :rofl:

Knicks were always a pretender team. Everyone on their team was shooting a career high in 3s early on, which was obviously not going to continue.
MainEvent
Veteran
And1: 2,300

Post#257 » by MainEvent » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 pm

SwagberryKush wrote:Image

8-) lol

Kyrie Irving really is taking over
Le Roi
Pro Prospect
And1: 142

Post#258 » by Le Roi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Beating the knicks.... feels good man
BlackBerry
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#259 » by BlackBerry » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Making the playoffs will feel better.
DHK
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,273

Post#260 » by DHK » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Those bobbleheads never look like the players.
I still have the Chris Bosh one..it looks like some random black man wearing a bosh uniform

Return to Toronto Raptors