Pac 12

Moderator: bwgood77

bballosophy
Ballboy
And1: 0

Pac 12 

Post#1 » by bballosophy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:33 pm

The Pac-12 never gets enough credit compared to the other conferences. What do you guys think of the competition this year? Lunardi's giving them 6 bids so far.
wiff
Head Coach
And1: 21

Re: Pac 12 

Post#2 » by wiff » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 pm

bballosophy wrote:The Pac-12 never gets enough credit compared to the other conferences. What do you guys think of the competition this year? Lunardi's giving them 6 bids so far.

I kind of think they get too much credit.

Last year they were horrible and were rewarded for it by only getting one team into the dance.

I still think they are down but better than last year. UCLA needs to clean up their act. Shabazz has NBA cancer written all over him. UW can recruit but Romar can't coach. The dude had two pro's on his team last year and didn't make the dance. I don't think there is a bigger under achieving team out there than the Huskies.

Oregon isn't much without Artis. Cal seems to be getting hot.

Arizona dropped two in a row and plays Utah and you are expecting Zona to take the Utes out behind the wood shed and they scrape out a win by 4 pts.

I don't think a single Pac 12 teams makes the sweet 16. Maybe one, Zona?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 56,893

Post#3 » by bwgood77 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:28 pm

I think Oregon, Cal, AZ and Colorado could all compete with anyone on the right night. UCLA seems really inconsistent.
GothamGM
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by GothamGM » Sun Mar 3, 2013 5:13 am

The pac 12 is definitely an improved league compared to last year, but still a down conference.

Oregon is a senior loaded team doing well this yr, we'll see how they do losing they're top scorers next year. UCLA and Arizona obviously have both versatile talent, but I agree UCLA has been inconsistent, and Arizona w/ no true PG is just fools gold, who despite their record and being in the top 15 all year, have not played like it all.. (coming from a hardcore AZ fan)

Other than those 3 & the exceptional play of Cal & USC, maybe Colorado at this point, the rest of the pac isn't that good. A lot of teams are on the come up though, imo.
Arizona --Point Guard U

*The Proud Tradition*

Return to NCAA Basketball