ImageImageImageImage

Signs/Chants/ETC for Next week's Laker game

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

MagicFan32
RealGM
And1: 790

Signs/Chants/ETC for Next week's Laker game 

Post#1 » by MagicFan32 » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:36 am

Any of you guys going?
Planning to put any signs together?
How about chants at Dbag Dwight?
Since we're not going anywhere this is our last big game, let's get behind our team and hopefully severely hurt the lakers playoff hopes by winning.
aol4532 on bill russell
I think if you put McGee back then, he would get those blocks just as easily as Russell did. Russell's athleticism was well ahead of the players of his time, and that's about it.
Noonskadoodle
Lead Assistant
And1: 197

Re: Signs/Chants/ETC for Next week's Laker game 

Post#2 » by Noonskadoodle » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:43 am

They should give out those loyalty shirts to all the fans & have em wear em like a playoff game.....
Viper1500
Head Coach
And1: 2,696

Post#3 » by Viper1500 » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:46 am

Big game for multiple reasons, this is the first game in a long time that was marked on a calendar for me.
MagicFan32
RealGM
And1: 790

Post#4 » by MagicFan32 » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:47 am

How about the magic offering to alter all howard jerseys to harris that night?
aol4532 on bill russell
I think if you put McGee back then, he would get those blocks just as easily as Russell did. Russell's athleticism was well ahead of the players of his time, and that's about it.
LetItRain
Starter
And1: 224

Post#5 » by LetItRain » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:47 am

"Dwight Howard you cowardly piece of ****, loser ****. Go **** yourself you dumb bastard. I hope your back breaks in half. ****."

Will that fit on a sign?
jfinley88
Junior
And1: 0

Post#6 » by jfinley88 » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:49 am

I really liked that idea of complete silence after he's introduced and then whenever he does something. Along with everyone wearing the loyalty shirts :lol:
jfinley88
Junior
And1: 0

Post#7 » by jfinley88 » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:52 am

MagicFan32 wrote:Any of you guys going?
Planning to put any signs together?
How about chants at Dbag Dwight?
Since we're not going anywhere this is our last big game, let's get behind our team and hopefully severely hurt the lakers playoff hopes by winning.

Indeed. Bought tickets a while ago; first game I've been to since we had VC...

I'm gunna wear a Dwight jersey with Harris, since I don't own a loyalty shirt :(

Wish there was more guys from last years team on Tuesday... We should keep resting Jameer so he's 100 for Tuesday...
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#8 » by OrlandO » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:54 am

People going should hand out flyers near the entrances and/or put them in the cupholders of seats before the game... each flyer should have instructions on what and when to chant (intros, dwight on the line, beginning of each qtr, etc). Would have to keep it clean though. I suggested "Tyson Chandler" in the other thread since that's the role Kobe asked him to come play before the trade. Cowwwwarrrrddd is probably a good one. This guy is mentally weak, so he would probably get bothered by just about anything...

I hope to see some good signs behind the basket while dwight is bricking free throws... maybe print posters of all his baby mamas... hahaha.
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,126

Post#9 » by rcklsscognition » Wed Mar 6, 2013 6:58 am

Cowwwaarrrdd is a good one. No doubt Orlando fans are going to pull through for us on this one. I"m sure a bunch of big fans got tickets to the game just to boo the crap out of him every time he even thinks of the ball.
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#10 » by OrlandO » Wed Mar 6, 2013 7:00 am

jfinley88 wrote:I really liked that idea of complete silence after he's introduced and then whenever he does something. Along with everyone wearing the loyalty shirts :lol:

I'm sorry, but the silence thing is dumb... Dwight gets silence all the time, but he will never, never ever get booed as much as he will in next week's game. Might as well make sure the heckling is maximized.
CaliMagicGuy
Junior
And1: 10

Post#11 » by CaliMagicGuy » Wed Mar 6, 2013 7:25 am

BROKE BACK HOWARD *clap clap clap clap clap" would be awesome, especially as a double entendre :lol: ... its my go to insult in my relentless shxt talking to laker fan co-workers since the dwight howard trade.
bigdogdylan5
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,068

Post#12 » by bigdogdylan5 » Wed Mar 6, 2013 7:34 am

CaliMagicGuy wrote:BROKE BACK HOWARD *clap clap clap clap clap" would be awesome, especially as a double entendre :lol: ... its my go to insult in my relentless shxt talking to laker fan co-workers since the dwight howard trade.

omg best idea ever
Fine print disclaimer for Fultz takes:
I am high on Markelle Fultz. Yes I understand he is not perfect and needs to shoot more and better and turn the ball over less. I would really like to see him play one more year.
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,599

Post#13 » by RookieStar » Wed Mar 6, 2013 9:44 am

bigdogdylan5 wrote:
CaliMagicGuy wrote:BROKE BACK HOWARD *clap clap clap clap clap" would be awesome, especially as a double entendre :lol: ... its my go to insult in my relentless shxt talking to laker fan co-workers since the dwight howard trade.

omg best idea ever
SS_MagicMark
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33

Post#14 » by SS_MagicMark » Wed Mar 6, 2013 12:01 pm

WITLESS
Flannerz
Pro Prospect
And1: 499

Post#15 » by Flannerz » Wed Mar 6, 2013 1:19 pm

That is quality
MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Post#16 » by MitchellUK » Wed Mar 6, 2013 1:32 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure if I would boo him or not. I'm still of the opinion that his first 7 years in Orlando more than cancel out his a-hole behaviour in his final year, even if I wouldn't cheer for him anymore and am enjoying watching the Lakers struggle.

However, in the interests of participation...

To the tune of the "Guantanamera" chorus:

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PuiDfL ... page#t=40s )

S**t Tyson Chandler,
You're just a s**t Tyson Chandler,
S**t Tyson Chaaaaandler,
You're just a s**t Tyson Chandler.
The Other Ankle
Junior
And1: 260

Post#17 » by The Other Ankle » Wed Mar 6, 2013 1:33 pm

Hey guys, The "Broke-Back Howard" chant is awesome. I'll join in if we can get it going. But, though funny, that one smacks of sour grapes and runs the risk of actually inciting Howard to play better...

I think a slow chant of "LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY" would get to him any time he's on the line or otherwise not in the flow of the game. Plus, I think that the crowd would have time to hear it clearly and join in.

Imagine the whole place with echoing with that one-word chant any time there's a break in the action! I think Dwight might actually cry from that sort of focus -- and our current squad would certainly get it.

I don't know who has the "Loyalty" shirts or where you get them, but anyone in those shirts would be a great chant leader for this. We should do it with a big, swaying arm wave left to right with each chant of the word ""LOY-AL-TY". That would clue more people into the chant and give a visual element for both Howard and the cameras as well:

"LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY, LOY-AL-TY!!!"
MrOrlando
Starter
And1: 88

Post#18 » by MrOrlando » Wed Mar 6, 2013 1:46 pm

We could make it personal and shout "CHI-LD SUP-PORT *clapclapclapclapclap*

Over-rated would be a nice chant

Or better yet, say absolutely nothing at all when he touched the ball. Kind of like everyone is giving him the "Go **** yourself" look. It also shows that we're over him and his absence does not bother us one bit.
OrlChamps2030
General Manager
And1: 4,137

Post#19 » by OrlChamps2030 » Wed Mar 6, 2013 2:30 pm

Tyson Chandler clap clap clap

Fourth Option clap clap clap

Loyalty clap clap clap

Use some comdoms clap clap clap

Eigth seed clap clap clap

Gortat's better clap clap clap

Kobe's b*tch clap clap clap

A long deep chant of "Coooooooooooward"

Fly a giant condom balloon around the arena
ehmjay1
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#20 » by ehmjay1 » Wed Mar 6, 2013 3:04 pm

Seeing as Dwight is super fragile mentally, and his desire to be the "man," nothing can get to him more than the whole arena chanting

"Kobe's B*tch ...Kobe's B*tch"

It'll kill him inside, he's already having trouble getting along with Kobe, this can only make the end of the season collapse from the lakers all the more interesting. And it'll give him something to think about in the offseason whether or not he wants to continue in his submissive role

Edit: didn't see zmill posted the same thing before me

Return to Orlando Magic