ImageImageImageImageImage

Amir Johnson and Vasquez spotting

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

youngtea
Sixth Man
And1: 1,045

Amir Johnson and Vasquez spotting 

Post#1 » by youngtea » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Last night my friend had his birthday party at EFS nightclub in downtown. Popping a few bottles and around 12:30 am we see that Vasquez and Amir are directly to the booth beside us. Amir was just chilling on the couch and Vasquez was standing having a drink. I saw a couple of girls come talk to Vasquez, but there was a bunch of hood rats around as soon as they found out who they were. Amir was really low key sitting back and just chilling. No pictures were taken, but pretty cool guys.
LoveMyRaps
RealGM
And1: 42,643

Re: Amir Johnson and Vasquez spotting 

Post#2 » by LoveMyRaps » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Ibt"cool story bro"
In Masai We Trust :meditate:
steamed hams
General Manager
And1: 19,431

Post#3 » by steamed hams » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Did you ask them for their numbers and then send them pictures of your brother's testicles?
WatermelonMan
Banned User
And1: 499

Post#4 » by WatermelonMan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:36 pm

The language filter is not optional.
Roland Brice
Banned User
And1: 2,705

Post#5 » by Roland Brice » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 pm

The groupie part of your story tells a true story about the instincts of women. The amount of gold diggers in this world is ridiculous and incredibly annoying because these are the same women who talk about how they can't find a good man.

At least men would rather a hot piece of tail versus a rich ugly chick. I'm not saying Amir or Vasquez are ugly, but let's be realistic and admit that looks mean nothing in comparison to money for women.
WiggOuts
Starter
And1: 1,346

Post#6 » by WiggOuts » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Whenever I hear these stories of "Raptor sightings" I automatically think, stalker...I remember some guy told a story about how Leo Rautins was being an **** because he was following him around, asked him three times for an autograph and Leo started looking at him like he was crazy (something along the lines of that)....Im not saying that's you OP but some of yall are scary people based on those stories
WatermelonMan
Banned User
And1: 499

Post#7 » by WatermelonMan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:43 pm

WatermelonMan wrote:The language filter is not optional.

Apologies. I like amir Johnson it would be fun to shoot the stuff with him.
carl_english
General Manager
And1: 3,140

Post#8 » by carl_english » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:07 pm

No pics in this world of stupidphones and hidden cameras?
The Main Event
Assistant Coach
And1: 576

Post#9 » by The Main Event » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 pm

You call that a story? You didn't even approach them.

I saw Austin Daye at the premier for The Wolf of Wall Street, and do I have a story for you guys...

I see this very tall, young guy at the Scotiabank theater at Richmond and Spadina and my bball radar started blinking on red alert. I immediately furrowed my brow and stared at his face from across the room to determine who it was. I quickly realized that it was Austin Daye and that he was on a date with a much smaller girl. They were in line for popcorn and so I slowly walked up to where they were and waited directly behind them. Once they got their popcorn, candy and soda pops I subtly followed them for about 10 feet before I said, "excuse me! I think you dropped this!!" the two of them immediately whipped their heads around to see what they had dropped.

I stood there with my hand out in a fist and go "Hey man, I was a big fan of yours at Gonzaga. I was chilling with Spencer Hawes the other night at Asuka." He just said something like "cool man." And looked a bit confused - probably because he realized that he hadn't actually dropped anything. He then took a step back so to initiate the walk-away and so I said "you guys seeing Wolf of Wall Street?" They replied, "ya." I said, "Perfect, me too, i'll walk with you." And so I awkwardly walked beside them to the theatre. En route I asked Austin, "So are you in Caseys dog house or something? Why isn't he giving you any PT?" To which he replied, "politics man. it's all about politics in this game." I said, "I hear ya brother." Then there was some awkward silence. I finally said to myself, "screw it, you only get these chances once in a blue moon, you might as well go for it."

Sidenote: A girl that I have a crush on has always been a big sports fan and randomly met Austin years ago when she was visiting a friend at Uni in the states. She's had a crush on him ever since. I knew that if I had evidence of Austin and I engaging as equals, it would validate me in her eyes as being associated with something she wishes she could attain.

I go, "Yo Austin. You mind following me on Instagram dude? I know it's a random request but if you do it I can guarantee you that I'll get laid by a smokeshow." He replied, "haha, ya man. S'all good. Whats your name?" And pulled out his phone! He searched my name and followed me on the spot!!!

The girl that I like hasn't yet noticed and I don't want to reach out to tell her - I want her to find it on her own, ya know? Hopefully he doesn't unfollow.

How do I get her to find out? If he unfollows me before she realizes im screwed.
"A particular shot or way of moving the ball can be a player's personal signature, but efficiency of performance is what wins the game for the team."
- Pat Riley
RedX
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,947

Post#10 » by RedX » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:53 pm

The Main Event wrote:You call that a story? You didn't even approach them.

I saw Austin Daye at the premier for The Wolf of Wall Street, and do I have a story for you guys...

I see this very tall, young guy at the Scotiabank theater at Richmond and Spadina and my bball radar started blinking on red alert. I immediately furrowed my brow and stared at his face from across the room to determine who it was. I quickly realized that it was Austin Daye and that he was on a date with a much smaller girl. They were in line for popcorn and so I slowly walked up to where they were and waited directly behind them. Once they got their popcorn, candy and soda pops I subtly followed them for about 10 feet before I said, "excuse me! I think you dropped this!!" the two of them immediately whipped their heads around to see what they had dropped.

I stood there with my hand out in a fist and go "Hey man, I was a big fan of yours at Gonzaga. I was chilling with Spencer Hawes the other night at Asuka." He just said something like "cool man." And looked a bit confused - probably because he realized that he hadn't actually dropped anything. He then took a step back so to initiate the walk-away and so I said "you guys seeing Wolf of Wall Street?" They replied, "ya." I said, "Perfect, me too, i'll walk with you." And so I awkwardly walked beside them to the theatre. En route I asked Austin, "So are you in Caseys dog house or something? Why isn't he giving you any PT?" To which he replied, "politics man. it's all about politics in this game." I said, "I hear ya brother." Then there was some awkward silence. I finally said to myself, "screw it, you only get these chances once in a blue moon, you might as well go for it."

Sidenote: A girl that I have a crush on has always been a big sports fan and randomly met Austin years ago when she was visiting a friend at Uni in the states. She's had a crush on him ever since. I knew that if I had evidence of Austin and I engaging as equals, it would validate me in her eyes as being associated with something she wishes she could attain.

I go, "Yo Austin. You mind following me on Instagram dude? I know it's a random request but if you do it I can guarantee you that I'll get laid by a smokeshow." He replied, "haha, ya man. S'all good. Whats your name?" And pulled out his phone! He searched my name and followed me on the spot!!!

The girl that I like hasn't yet noticed and I don't want to reach out to tell her - I want her to find it on her own, ya know? Hopefully he doesn't unfollow.

How do I get her to find out? If he unfollows me before she realizes im screwed.

Cool story bro.
The Main Event
Assistant Coach
And1: 576

Post#11 » by The Main Event » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 pm

RedX wrote:Cool story bro.

Don't be jealous, bro. 8-)
"A particular shot or way of moving the ball can be a player's personal signature, but efficiency of performance is what wins the game for the team."
- Pat Riley
RedX
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,947

Post#12 » by RedX » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:58 pm

The Main Event wrote:

ha, its cool dude. I just personally don't like when people get all giddy over celebs and can't leave them be. Following them is a bit overboard, and considering he was there with a girl a polite hey I'm a fan would have probably been sufficient. But hey, to each their own.
dagger
RealGM
And1: 13,448

Post#13 » by dagger » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:00 pm

Roland Brice wrote:The groupie part of your story tells a true story about the instincts of women. The amount of gold diggers in this world is ridiculous and incredibly annoying because these are the same women who talk about how they can't find a good man.

At least men would rather a hot piece of tail versus a rich ugly chick. I'm not saying Amir or Vasquez are ugly, but let's be realistic and admit that looks mean nothing in comparison to money for women.

Ohi, I'm pretty sure there will be a long lineup of women who consider you God's gift.
2019 will never be forgotten because FLAGS FLY FOREVER
Ramako
Head Coach
And1: 1,130

Post#14 » by Ramako » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:03 pm

I once almost ran over a jay-walking Charles Oakley on Bloor.
FunkaRaptor
Sophomore
And1: 125

Post#15 » by FunkaRaptor » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Roland Brice wrote:The groupie part of your story tells a true story about the instincts of women. The amount of gold diggers in this world is ridiculous and incredibly annoying because these are the same women who talk about how they can't find a good man.

Men objectifying women as a hot piece of ass is no different from women objectifying men for being rich.
Oakville_Raptor
Head Coach
And1: 3,771

Post#16 » by Oakville_Raptor » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:25 pm

You sound exactly like the guy who met Leo Rautins and Kevin O'neill
NG15
Bench Warmer
And1: 155

Post#17 » by NG15 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Oakville_Raptor wrote:

You sound exactly like the guy who met Leo Rautins and Kevin O'neill

It's the same guy

Sent from my SGH-T989D using RealGM Forums mobile app
RonaldArtest
General Manager
And1: 12,531

Post#18 » by RonaldArtest » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 pm

No offense, but Daye is trash and at the very best a borderline NBAer. He's about as big a celebrity as Suneel Joshi. Also doubt you'll get laid for knowing Austin "Skelator" Daye...better off approaching her and simply asking her out. Nothing to lose except the possibility of rejection, and at least you'll have no future regrets. Just my $0.02
Roland Brice
Banned User
And1: 2,705

Post#19 » by Roland Brice » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:44 pm

dagger wrote:

Ohi, I'm pretty sure there will be a long lineup of women who consider you God's gift.

I'm not sure where I implied that, maybe you can point it out.

FunkaRaptor wrote:

Men objectifying women as a hot piece of ass is no different from women objectifying men for being rich.

I'm glad you picked up on the irony of my statement and understood it as just that.

Wait... :roll:
youngtea
Sixth Man
And1: 1,045

Post#20 » by youngtea » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:00 am

RedX wrote:
The Main Event wrote:

ha, its cool dude. I just personally don't like when people get all giddy over celebs and can't leave them be. Following them is a bit overboard, and considering he was there with a girl a polite hey I'm a fan would have probably been sufficient. But hey, to each their own.

I've seen DeRozen before and I just don't see the point. They did not seem like they wanted to be bugged so I let them be. If every fan wanted to take a picture or a signature I can imagine that would be really crappy.

Return to Toronto Raptors