ImageImageImageImageImage

*METS Playoffs '15* - WORLD SERIES v. K.C.

Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,596

Re: *METS Playoffs '15* - WORLD SERIES v. K.C. 

Post#481 » by Stannis » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

I wonder how Matz is going to go about pitching tonight?
Free Palestine
NYKnickerbocker
RealGM
And1: 13,443

Post#482 » by NYKnickerbocker » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:47 pm

Stannis wrote:I wonder how Matz is going to go about pitching tonight?

Well his grandpa is out here gararanteeing wins. I expect Matz to out do the big 3 today. Truly announce, Ima part of this **** to
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#483 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Nov 1, 2015 12:16 am

Matt looks like he has great stuff. Curve is breaking like a muthafcker and the he's got the tailing fastball going too.
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
Stannis
RealGM

Post#484 » by Stannis » Sun Nov 1, 2015 12:41 am

freaking Chris Young. Mets can't hit this guy at all.
Free Palestine
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 15,660

Post#485 » by Im Coming Home » Sun Nov 1, 2015 2:16 am

I hate 1 run leads..
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Stannis
RealGM

Post#486 » by Stannis » Sun Nov 1, 2015 3:08 am

And that's it.

None of our relievers were good with runners on this series.

GG
Free Palestine
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 15,660

Post#487 » by Im Coming Home » Sun Nov 1, 2015 3:09 am

I hate Clippard....
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Stannis
RealGM

Post#488 » by Stannis » Sun Nov 1, 2015 3:14 am

Reed, Niese, and Colon were better than Familia and Clippard this series. I didn't see that coming.
Free Palestine
Shemy
Head Coach
And1: 460

Post#489 » by Shemy » Sun Nov 1, 2015 3:41 am

Fvkn pathetic wtf was that from cespedes
"They scared now"
Stannis
RealGM

Post#490 » by Stannis » Sun Nov 1, 2015 8:39 am

Im Coming Home wrote:I hate Clippard....
The person who plays him is more at fault tbh.
Free Palestine
Moose
Analyst
And1: 1,299

Post#491 » by Moose » Sun Nov 1, 2015 1:52 pm

Blown leads in the 9th and then 8th. The Mets could have played better, but they were in line for two wins, meaning they would be up 3-1 in theory.

One of these games is obviously on Collins. And you could even pin the first loss on him because he could have optimized his outfield defense, but chose not to because Kelly Johnson. Yup.

Mets' flaws coming in were the bullpen and manager. Another likely flaw coming in was the defense.

All of that has played out.
JackSIKMA43
Bench Warmer
And1: 847

Post#492 » by JackSIKMA43 » Sun Nov 1, 2015 4:33 pm

I am so beyond disgusted with Collins right now. Just my opinion, but he is pretty much solely to blame for the losses in games 1 and 4. Game 1, for giving that useless Cuddyer 4 wasted at-bats, when Uribe was ready to go. Last night, for pulling Reed, who should have at least gone back out there to start the 8th. That right there, was the game. This 3-1 hole we're in, was entirely avoidable. Collins went into his "over-managing" crap, and it will prove to be our un-doing. F'ing sucks.
JackSIKMA43
Bench Warmer
And1: 847

Post#493 » by JackSIKMA43 » Sun Nov 1, 2015 5:10 pm

Wait ... my rant isn't over yet. Cespedes ... yes, if it wasn't for the trade and his power hitting during the 2nd half of the season, we probably don't get this far. However, fast forward to now, and I'm pretty well sick of the guy. He soured on me at Wrigley, when he went into the locker room in the 8th inning, put the stupid Oakley ski goggles on his head, then came back to the dugout, which completely showed up the Cubs and was classless, borderline bush league stuff. You don't do that.

I don't do politically correct, don't care, so here's another thing that bugs me ... he obviously isn't grateful and humbled to be here, and out of the Cuban sh*thole he came from, when he still needs an interpreter and can't speak English. Perhaps he ought to check what language is printed on the millions of dollars he's making here. In addition, walking up to bat, wearing three ridiculous sized silver chains, with a 52 studded pendant - only RUN DMC has earned that right. Four teams in four years, means he's obviously not a franchise player for anyone. I am completely against re-signing him. Good riddance, get lost.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#494 » by Greenie » Sun Nov 1, 2015 5:42 pm

JackSIKMA43 wrote:Wait ... my rant isn't over yet. Cespedes ... yes, if it wasn't for the trade and his power hitting during the 2nd half of the season, we probably don't get this far. However, fast forward to now, and I'm pretty well sick of the guy. He soured on me at Wrigley, when he went into the locker room in the 8th inning, put the stupid Oakley ski goggles on his head, then came back to the dugout, which completely showed up the Cubs and was classless, borderline bush league stuff. You don't do that.

I don't do politically correct, don't care, so here's another thing that bugs me ... he obviously isn't grateful and humbled to be here, and out of the Cuban sh*thole he came from, when he still needs an interpreter and can't speak English. Perhaps he ought to check what language is printed on the millions of dollars he's making here. In addition, walking up to bat, wearing three ridiculous sized silver chains, with a 52 studded pendant - only RUN DMC has earned that right. Four teams in four years, means he's obviously not a franchise player for anyone. I am completely against re-signing him. Good riddance, get lost.

Da fuq? :-?
Stannis
RealGM

Post#495 » by Stannis » Sun Nov 1, 2015 8:29 pm

JackSIKMA43 wrote:I don't do politically correct, don't care, so here's another thing that bugs me ... he obviously isn't grateful and humbled to be here, and out of the Cuban sh*thole he came from, when he still needs an interpreter and can't speak English. Perhaps he ought to check what language is printed on the millions of dollars he's making here. In addition, walking up to bat, wearing three ridiculous sized silver chains, with a 52 studded pendant - only RUN DMC has earned that right. Four teams in four years, means he's obviously not a franchise player for anyone. I am completely against re-signing him. Good riddance, get lost.

It's the MLB team's choice to get these players. They know what they are getting into.

Shieeet, Colon is older than Cespedes and still needs an interpreter. Nothing wrong with that.

US tax dollars are being taken from his paychecks like every other player.
Free Palestine
Stannis
RealGM

Post#496 » by Stannis » Sun Nov 1, 2015 8:32 pm

If Harvey can pitch 6 complete innings, Reed/Niese/Colon should be our 7 8 9.

I'm still baffled Collins used Clippard so much. He had maybe one good inning this whole post season.

Ain't nothing over till it's over. The chances of winning are certainly at an all time low, but nothing is impossible.
Free Palestine
Sprewell4Three
General Manager
And1: 4,771

Post#497 » by Sprewell4Three » Mon Nov 2, 2015 4:07 am

JackSIKMA43 wrote:Wait ... my rant isn't over yet. Cespedes ... yes, if it wasn't for the trade and his power hitting during the 2nd half of the season, we probably don't get this far. However, fast forward to now, and I'm pretty well sick of the guy. He soured on me at Wrigley, when he went into the locker room in the 8th inning, put the stupid Oakley ski goggles on his head, then came back to the dugout, which completely showed up the Cubs and was classless, borderline bush league stuff. You don't do that.

You act like these players are signing themselves to these mega contracts.
Stannis
RealGM

Post#498 » by Stannis » Mon Nov 2, 2015 4:16 am

Free Palestine
Jay10
RealGM
And1: 11,889

Post#499 » by Jay10 » Mon Nov 2, 2015 4:25 am

you know the walk-off home run is inevitable.
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 4,904

Post#500 » by Jeffrey » Mon Nov 2, 2015 5:19 am

Well thats the ball game folks. Mets had a great season, can't deny that and KC deserves it.

Return to New York Mets