Wiretap Suggestions and Corrections

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,644

Re: Wiretap Suggestions and Corrections 

Post#21 » by Howard Mass » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:05 am

Maf wrote:Is there any way to stop this? It's nice to block someone who really I mean really bothers you. But is there any chance to block him to not read his BS in Wiretap? I mean I'm 30y/o, mostly calm dude. But reading all this BS from this MF troll makes me wanna punch him in his F-ing face everytime he post something

On the forums, you can put a User on ignore but you cannot block anyone from reading Wiretap.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Maf
Starter
And1: 868

Post#22 » by Maf » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Misunderstood me. I have him on my ingore list but if I Scroll down from the wiretap I still see his trolling. It doesn't block him from there.
"I never played a game sober, unfortunately" - Keon Clark

"I've never drunk alcohol socially. I've never took cocain socially. I've never smoked anything socially. I did all of this... to got **** up!" - Ozzy Osbourne
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#23 » by Howard Mass » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:47 am

Maf wrote:Misunderstood me. I have him on my ingore list but if I Scroll down from the wiretap I still see his trolling. It doesn't block him from there.

Do you mean the Wiretap Forum/In the comments of the Wiretap?

Maf
Starter

Post#24 » by Maf » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:47 pm

That's right.

"I've never drunk alcohol socially. I've never took cocain socially. I've never smoked anything socially. I did all of this... to got **** up!" - Ozzy Osbourne
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#25 » by Howard Mass » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Maf wrote:That's right.

I'll pass this on for the next time we do board upgrades and we will see what we can do.

Thanks for letting us know.

Maf
Starter

Post#26 » by Maf » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:59 pm

Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#27 » by Howard Mass » Wed Nov 4, 2015 3:18 pm

This is up to date.

83SixersRocked
Head Coach
And1: 609

Post#28 » by 83SixersRocked » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:18 am

Does wiretap really have to feed the Sixers hate? It looks like trolling from here, and that's even before the trolls jump in.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#29 » by Howard Mass » Tue Dec 1, 2015 11:56 pm

In what way is Wiretap doing this?

CR Reina
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 230

Post#30 » by CR Reina » Thu Dec 3, 2015 8:43 pm

83SixersRocked wrote:Does wiretap really have to feed the Sixers hate? It looks like trolling from here, and that's even before the trolls jump in.

There's been some negative stories of late but that's just where it has been going with Okafor's issues and the extended losing streak to begin the season. We've had an open mind towards the way they're doing things throughout.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,598

Post#31 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:16 am

Why do most times there is a link for an article where a player does something or something happens to him, there is an picture of some guy in a suit? For example,"So so player gets pulled over for DUI." The player is African American and the picture shows some white guy in a suit. Sometimes, we want to know the player, not some behind the scenes suit who probably has nothing to do with the situation. Maybe, if the article mentioned how the suit guy is all frustrated by the players faults and needs to make a decision with the article being more about the suit than the player, I would understand. But sometimes, these pictures are absolutely ridiculous and make absolutely no sense.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
CR Reina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#32 » by CR Reina » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:16 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:Why do most times there is a link for an article where a player does something or something happens to him, there is an picture of some guy in a suit? For example,"So so player gets pulled over for DUI." The player is African American and the picture shows some white guy in a suit. Sometimes, we want to know the player, not some behind the scenes suit who probably has nothing to do with the situation. Maybe, if the article mentioned how the suit guy is all frustrated by the players faults and needs to make a decision with the article being more about the suit than the player, I would understand. But sometimes, these pictures are absolutely ridiculous and make absolutely no sense.

Thanks for the feedback. We default to the coach or GM of the team the player is on if we don't have a photo available of the actual player.

Would it make more sense to default to a logo of the team?
Aaron It Out
General Manager
And1: 3,101

Post#33 » by Aaron It Out » Wed Feb 7, 2018 3:38 pm

Years ago, there used to be 3 Wiretaps at the top, and if you went to a baseball, football, or soccer forum you would see the Wiretap for that sport. Is there a reason it went down to 2 with one being random? I would like it if there were 3 Wiretaps again, with the 1st being basketball, 2nd being the sport you're viewing, and a random 3rd? (Or 2 randoms if you're on a basketball forum).
EastSideBucksFan wrote:At some point this board is going to have to drop their stupid bullsht agendas and just enjoy the team for once.
CR Reina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#34 » by CR Reina » Sun Jul 8, 2018 4:54 pm

Aaron It Out wrote:Years ago, there used to be 3 Wiretaps at the top, and if you went to a baseball, football, or soccer forum you would see the Wiretap for that sport. Is there a reason it went down to 2 with one being random? I would like it if there were 3 Wiretaps again, with the 1st being basketball, 2nd being the sport you're viewing, and a random 3rd? (Or 2 randoms if you're on a basketball forum).

We moved away from that format quite a few years ago when we added the search bar to that area and redesigned the site. We'll consider making a change that incorporates that suggestion when we next make updates to that area.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions