ImageImageImageImage

Manning needs to Retire NOW

Moderator: NyCeEvO

deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,864

Manning needs to Retire NOW 

Post#1 » by deeps6x » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:06 am

Yay the Broncos beat the Steelers today. Manning didn't look good. I can understand management's decision to go with him in the playoffs, as if they lost without Manning as the starter, fans would be raising bloody hell about why he wasn't put back in. I get it. Management covering their collective a$$es.

But he hasn't looked good since returning. If he really cares about the team, fake an injury and be the backup the rest of the way, then retire this summer. You are done Manning. Ya got nothing left. Don't blow another shot for the team.

The team won those first 7 games, you did not. You tried to choke them all away. The team looked like the luckiest 7-0 team in history, then they couldn't quite get it done, couldn't quite cover for enough of your mistakes. The looked at least as good with Brock running the show as they did with you.

Just give it up, you are done. You are a legend. But admit that age has caught up to you and you aren't great, or even good anymore.

A Bronco's fan.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia
deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,864

Re: Manning needs to Retire NOW 

Post#2 » by deeps6x » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Wow, dead board. Not a single fan steps in to defend Manning?

Well, I'll say it again, after watching the first 3 quarters of today's New England game, MANNING NEEDS TO RETIRE.

The team is holding them in the game, but it is obvious Manning is done. Great D Denver. Hang on for the win.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Post#3 » by NyCeEvO » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:40 am

deeps6x wrote:Wow, dead board. Not a single fan steps in to defend Manning?

Well, I'll say it again, after watching the first 3 quarters of today's New England game, MANNING NEEDS TO RETIRE.

The team is holding them in the game, but it is obvious Manning is done. Great D Denver. Hang on for the win.

I've been saying it since last year that he's been done. He's just barely getting by with his throws.

I'm just rooting for one last "There's Peyton" performance but so far this season there have been too many "SMH Peyton" games. As long as we get the W, I'll take it.
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#4 » by Left*My*Heart » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:53 pm

I'm just hoping he has enough left to steer the Broncos to a Super Bowl win. I think the Broncs need to score more against the Panthers, to win than they had to against the Steelers and Pats. But this team is all about the defense.
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Re: RE: Re: Manning needs to Retire NOW 

Post#5 » by NyCeEvO » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:10 am

Left*My*Heart wrote:I'm just hoping he has enough left to steer the Broncos to a Super Bowl win. I think the Broncs need to score more against the Panthers, to win than they had to against the Steelers and Pats. But this team is all about the defense.

No doubt.

If the Broncos score 28pts, I think they'll win but scoring isn't as easy as it used to be.

The defense has played some ATG games this year. If they blow it in the Super Bowl, I couldn't blame them at all. Denver wouldn't have made the playoffs if it wasn't for that defense.
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#6 » by Left*My*Heart » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm not sure how good Carolina is. I think Newton is a stud, but a young player on a huge stage, not sure if that will get to him at all. In my opinion they played a lot easier schedule, playing the NFC East and AFC South outside their division. Their division was also weak. They sure seem to get on a roll early and if Denver can weather the storm, they should be in the game with their defense alone. They just can't turn the ball over.

Return to Denver Broncos