RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Re: Week 2: Eagles at Bears 

Post#21 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:32 am

fleet wrote:
Howard is the best rb in town.

Was just coming in to say this. Howard needs more reps.

Langston isn't cutting it.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,388

Post#22 » by fleet » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:37 pm

I say go power football with Howard. Let the line bave some fun run blocking. Get in a groove. Then pass
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,108

Post#23 » by patryk7754 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:00 pm

RedBulls83 wrote:
fleet wrote:

Isn't cutting it? What are you talking about? Hes one of the best poets of all time!
patryk7754
General Manager

Re: RE: Re: Week 2: Eagles at Bears 

Post#24 » by patryk7754 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Axxo wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:
City of Trees wrote:Sounds like we need a QB watch list around here.... god it's only week 2. Sad.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Idk if a QB is that guy this season. I'm not sure what year Louisville QB is but he's been getting compared to Vick and RG3by people who know what they're talking about but I haven't seen much of him so I can't give an opinion. I was thinking someone like Fournette or Myles Garrett.

Didn't it take Seattle 5 years to complete the rebuild? And thats getting most everything right. That said better draft position=

Deshaun Watson :rockon:

I don't think Watson will have much success in the NFL. If we do have a high pick with the ability to draft Watson we should trade out of the spot and load up on 1st and 2nds. I said last season I'd like us to have drafts of Fournette and the next year draft UCLA's QB. I didn't think we'd be that bad but it looks like it can be a possibility
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#25 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:07 pm

patryk7754 wrote:
RedBulls83 wrote:
fleet wrote:

Isn't cutting it? What are you talking about? Hes one of the best poets of all time!

Haha, that was suppose to be Langford. That's what happens when you type on the phone. :-)
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Post#26 » by Axxo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:24 pm

patryk7754 wrote:
Axxo wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:Idk if a QB is that guy this season. I'm not sure what year Louisville QB is but he's been getting compared to Vick and RG3by people who know what they're talking about but I haven't seen much of him so I can't give an opinion. I was thinking someone like Fournette or Myles Garrett.

Didn't it take Seattle 5 years to complete the rebuild? And thats getting most everything right. That said better draft position=

I don't think Watson will have much success in the NFL. If we do have a high pick with the ability to draft Watson we should trade out of the spot and load up on 1st and 2nds. I said last season I'd like us to have drafts of Fournette and the next year draft UCLA's QB. I didn't think we'd be that bad but it looks like it can be a possibility

People said the same about Dak Prescott. Watson can run and throw accurately.
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,430

Post#27 » by Susan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Langford can't play whatsoever.

Dunno how I feel about a player who hasn't practiced yet played this year getting in Jay's face like that.

If this team can't run the ball, they're never going to do anything and will continue to be lame ducks on both the passing game and defense. Langford looks to be extremely mediocre, let's hope that Howard is something special.
DJhitek
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,354

Post#28 » by DJhitek » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Susan wrote:Langford can't play whatsoever.

Dunno how I feel about a player who hasn't practiced yet played this year getting in Jay's face like that.

If this team can't run the ball, they're never going to do anything and will continue to be lame ducks on both the passing game and defense. Langford looks to be extremely mediocre, let's hope that Howard is something special.

Yeah, as much as I dislike Cutler the football player, I wasn't a fan of that exchange. Cutler is at least on the field playing thru the injury.

The defense isn't the problem IMO, they held up as long as they could until the injuries really started to take a toll. The O-line can't block and Langford can't run.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,388

Post#29 » by fleet » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:41 pm

DJhitek wrote:

Yeah, as much as I dislike Cutler the football player, I wasn't a fan of that exchange. Cutler is at least on the field playing thru the injury.

The defense isn't the problem IMO, they held up as long as they could until the injuries really started to take a toll. The O-line can't block and Langford can't run.

Small sample size, but Howard has better vision, hits holes on time, and gets good yardage with the same line. I may be imagining, but it looks like the line gets off with more snap when he plays. Like they know what's up.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#30 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:07 pm

DJhitek wrote:

What are you guys referring to?
patryk7754
General Manager

Post#31 » by patryk7754 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Axxo wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:
Axxo wrote:

I actually liked Prescott and wanted to draft him
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#32 » by City of Trees » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:36 pm

I'm still processing how many guys got hurt last night. Wtf! I just heard Trevathan will miss significant time after hand surgery today. Jesus.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Post#33 » by Axxo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:56 pm

patryk7754 wrote:
Axxo wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:I don't think Watson will have much success in the NFL. If we do have a high pick with the ability to draft Watson we should trade out of the spot and load up on 1st and 2nds. I said last season I'd like us to have drafts of Fournette and the next year draft UCLA's QB. I didn't think we'd be that bad but it looks like it can be a possibility

I actually liked Prescott and wanted to draft him

I did too
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,430

Post#34 » by Susan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:55 pm

RedBulls83 wrote:
DJhitek wrote:

What are you guys referring to?

Read on Twitter

Return to Chicago Bears