Re: OT: Ladies and gentlemen, Milos Teodosic 

Post#2 » by Upperclass » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:12 pm

very meh
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,616

Post#3 » by UcanUwill » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Nice, but not as good as his last 2 passes that were also talked about on this board :

https://streamable.com/nf3w

https://vine.co/v/5hBUtXFLZLY
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
And1: 30,835

Post#4 » by Sofia » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:48 pm

UcanUwill wrote:Nice, but not as good as his last 2 passes that were also talked about on this board :

https://streamable.com/nf3w

https://vine.co/v/5hBUtXFLZLY

"No look pass". He looked at him the entire time.

Still a sick pass tho.
Founder - Wembanyama GOAT club - waitlist registrations being accepted

President of the Pharmcat Fanclub
President of the GreatWhiteStiff Fanclub
biyombo
Suspended
And1: 962

Post#5 » by biyombo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Another win for Milos!
Dan Z
RealGM
And1: 7,221

Post#6 » by Dan Z » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Has he expressed interest in playing in the NBA?
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,463

Post#7 » by Inigo Montoya » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:07 pm

That dude needs to come over already, preferably to my beloved Jazz.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
shanghaifanzi
Senior
And1: 796

Post#8 » by shanghaifanzi » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Dan Z wrote:Has he expressed interest in playing in the NBA?

he like to play for Jazz 8-)
Benedict_Boozer
RealGM
And1: 5,695

Post#9 » by Benedict_Boozer » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:38 pm

I'd take him

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Post#10 » by Nolan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:01 pm

And he makes it look sooo damn easy.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
mademan
RealGM
And1: 28,168

Post#11 » by mademan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:02 pm

It was alright. The behind the back one was amazing though
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Post#12 » by Mr. E » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Which NBA team holds his draft rights?
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,463

Post#13 » by Inigo Montoya » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Mr. E wrote:Which NBA team holds his draft rights?

He's undrafted, so no one, I think.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
HotelVitale
RealGM
And1: 9,767

Post#14 » by HotelVitale » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Seems happy to stay put, teams have made offers since like 2009. Keeps getting nice euro deals and he knows he's a star there (and in international tourneys). Might pull a Sergio Rodriguez on come over late in his career for a couple of big paydays.
naabzor
Analyst
And1: 2,726

Post#15 » by naabzor » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Lol people discard this as you see this stuff on a daily basis. LMAO there are maybe what, 5 other players in the world that can pass the ball as this guy.
Mirotic12
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,477

Post#16 » by Mirotic12 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:45 pm

naabzor wrote:Lol people discard this as you see this stuff on a daily basis. LMAO there are maybe what, 5 other players in the world that can pass the ball as this guy.

EuroLeague has a marketing department just like the NBA. Just like the NBA, part of that marketing emphasis is on certain players.

That's basically the reason why a pass like that is even being highlighted. It was obviously a nice pass, but come on, nothing at all unusual or special.

Numerous different players make passes that good or better, in every round of EuroLeague. It wasn't the best pass I saw this week in EuroLeague, compared to what I saw out of just 2 games that I watched.
Stackey
Junior
And1: 123

Post#17 » by Stackey » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Slighty edited google translated part of his interview for the Serbian media:

The media are moving you to the NBA every year. What are your thoughts related to potential move in the strongest world competition?

- Each player, whether he likes to admit it or not, has desire to play NBA finals. To be a part of it, because it the greatest of basketball. Regardless of what I think that quality NBA quite fallen in the last five to ten years, it is still the best league in the world, and I still have the desire to try myself out there - but of course, not anywhere, not under any cost. If I go there, it would be only in a situation where I know I'll have playing time there. I wouldn't like to go there and play only garbage time. It would be a careful decision which team I choose.

I have to ask you is there a NBA team which would you, here at the moment, want to be a member?

- Well, San Antonio, for example, is grown on a style of so-called "European" basketball, where they play the extra pass and all that. But, specifically, Utah Jazz, their coach Quinn Snyder is a former assistant to Ettore Messina and I have great relationship with him. He is a great man, one of the most promising coaches in America, and really knows my game well ... I think I'd be there very good fit, knowing him and his system of work. Also, Utah is a decent team, they have a lot of young, athletic players.
asdfgh
Lead Assistant
And1: 755

Post#18 » by asdfgh » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Stackey wrote:Slighty edited google translated part of his interview for the Serbian media:

The media are moving you to the NBA every year. What are your thoughts related to potential move in the strongest world competition?

- Each player, whether he likes to admit it or not, has desire to play NBA finals. To be a part of it, because it the greatest of basketball. Regardless of what I think that quality NBA quite fallen in the last five to ten years, it is still the best league in the world, and I still have the desire to try myself out there - but of course, not anywhere, not under any cost. If I go there, it would be only in a situation where I know I'll have playing time there. I wouldn't like to go there and play only garbage time. It would be a careful decision which team I choose.

I have to ask you is there a NBA team which would you, here at the moment, want to be a member?

- Well, San Antonio, for example, is grown on a style of so-called "European" basketball, where they play the extra pass and all that. But, specifically, Utah Jazz, their coach Quinn Snyder is a former assistant to Ettore Messina and I have great relationship with him. He is a great man, one of the most promising coaches in America, and really knows my game well ... I think I'd be there very good fit, knowing him and his system of work. Also, Utah is a decent team, they have a lot of young, athletic players.

That's interesting. I didn't know he had worked with Snyder before. I'm guessing San Antonio might also be interesting for him since they have Messina, or maybe another team if Messina becomes a head coach next year.

I think it makes sense that he would want to go to a team where he would have a defined role and the coach knows what he can do.
Mirotic12
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,477

Post#19 » by Mirotic12 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:59 pm

asdfgh wrote:
Stackey wrote:Slighty edited google translated part of his interview for the Serbian media:

That's interesting. I didn't know he had worked with Snyder before. I'm guessing San Antonio might also be interesting for him since they have Messina, or maybe another team if Messina becomes a head coach next year.

I think it makes sense that he would want to go to a team where he would have a defined role and the coach knows what he can do.

Except that Messina didn't like Teodosic and they didn't get along with each other. Messina tried to release him twice, but the president of CSKA would not do it, because of the size of his contract, which was guaranteed.
e_l_f_o
Junior
And1: 143

Post#20 » by e_l_f_o » Fri Nov 4, 2016 1:19 pm

Pure talent
Llull, Llull, Llull!!

Return to International Basketball