Total votes: 5

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,276

Re: #2 Clemson vs #3 Ohio State - CFP Semifinal 

Post#41 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 2, 2017 8:14 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:All I'm saying is, just be thankful that OSU is where it is. I attended games at UW when the team was 0-12 & Rick Neuheisel and later Tyrone Willingham ran the program into the ground. 15 years between conferences championships. A lot of down years. Heck, it wasn't that long ago Ohio State was on probation itself. Great coaches/teams come & go. Every school/program strives to be as good as Bama' currently is. But, you gotta Enjoy the ride while it lasts!

Yeah, I mean I agree I am spoiled by OSU, but that's because they have been the only one of my teams I can consistently count on. I mean for god sakes I am a Browns fan. That's like the definition of torture.

The frustration is that we have everything in place, but our OC is so bad. We have in all possibility the 2nd best HC in NCAAF, a fantastic D and DC, top 5 recruiting every year.... but the last 2 years I feel like we've been sabotaged by our OC. I can accept losing, I cannot accept a pizz poor effort from a coach time and time again. There is no reason OSU shouldn't have been in the playoffs last year but this jackhole OC ruined it vs MSU. That team w/o question had the ability to win it all. He did the same crap many times this year with his play calling. Urban keeps letting it happen. Saban would never let that go. Hell he just kicked his OC to the curb before the title game lol.

I feel like the players are being failed by the guys on the offensive staff, that's the worst part. Our HC is letting it go on. He is allowing a QB to be worse in his JR year than he was in his freshman year. He is allowing OSU to fail to produce even a decent WR. He is allowing a jackhole OC to call THE worst games ever. Urban is a great coach and I want him to be at OSU forever, but he has been soft on the OC for 2 years, it's time he mans up as the head of the program and brings in a coach worthy of the talent on O.

I get it, fans need a scapegoat when things don't pan out. Seahawk fans have been down on the OC & been calling for his head since the end of the Super Bowl. When the team loses or the offense struggles, blame automatically shifts to the OC & line coach.

Poor Seattle, :lol: Who did you say was spoiled? : :thinking:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,437

Post#42 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jan 2, 2017 8:19 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
Yeah, I mean I agree I am spoiled by OSU, but that's because they have been the only one of my teams I can consistently count on. I mean for god sakes I am a Browns fan. That's like the definition of torture.

The frustration is that we have everything in place, but our OC is so bad. We have in all possibility the 2nd best HC in NCAAF, a fantastic D and DC, top 5 recruiting every year.... but the last 2 years I feel like we've been sabotaged by our OC. I can accept losing, I cannot accept a pizz poor effort from a coach time and time again. There is no reason OSU shouldn't have been in the playoffs last year but this jackhole OC ruined it vs MSU. That team w/o question had the ability to win it all. He did the same crap many times this year with his play calling. Urban keeps letting it happen. Saban would never let that go. Hell he just kicked his OC to the curb before the title game lol.

I feel like the players are being failed by the guys on the offensive staff, that's the worst part. Our HC is letting it go on. He is allowing a QB to be worse in his JR year than he was in his freshman year. He is allowing OSU to fail to produce even a decent WR. He is allowing a jackhole OC to call THE worst games ever. Urban is a great coach and I want him to be at OSU forever, but he has been soft on the OC for 2 years, it's time he mans up as the head of the program and brings in a coach worthy of the talent on O.

I get it, fans need a scapegoat when things don't pan out. Seahawk fans have been down on the OC & been calling for his head since the end of the Super Bowl. When the team loses or the offense struggles, blame automatically shifts to the OC & line coach.

Poor Seattle, :lol: Who did you say was spoiled? : :thinking:

Says the guy, who openly complains about his team. Jerry this...and Jerry that....SB or bust...blah blah lol
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#43 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 2, 2017 8:28 pm

So as an outsider, who has been to blame the past 18 years till this year?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#44 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 2, 2017 8:39 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I believe Wisconsin is just as good as anyone in the Big-10.

So far, so good !!!
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Post#45 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Mon Jan 2, 2017 10:17 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:I get it, fans need a scapegoat when things don't pan out. Seahawk fans have been down on the OC & been calling for his head since the end of the Super Bowl. When the team loses or the offense struggles, blame automatically shifts to the OC & line coach.

No fans have been complaining about our OC since last year when he took an insanely talented team and managed to underperform at times. Then this year, it's more of the same. There wasn't even progression with these young guys, it has gotten worse. When your QB looked better as a freshman than a JR you know there is an issue.

OC certainly doesn't get all the blame, but when you have an elite OC in Herman and go to a guy that doesn't appear capable to coach offensive in a HS, that's sad... especially for a program like OSU.

Return to NCAA Football