Post#281 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:33 am

Nice Jack. real nice.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,425

Re: Where will Romo Go after this year? 

Post#282 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:46 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Nice Jack. real nice.

Well...its somewhat true. :lol:

He was decent til around that time & then his play dropped off a cliff.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,242

Post#283 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:56 am

Only a Seattle Homer would derail an America's team thread.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#284 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:05 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Only a Seattle Homer would derail an America's team thread.

America's team? :sleep:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#285 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:18 am

Showing Richard Sherman highlights in a Tony Romo thread. I see how you are.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#286 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:27 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Showing Richard Sherman highlights in a Tony Romo thread. I see how you are.

You know you love some Sherm! :nod:

Don't deny! :P
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#287 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:54 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Showing Richard Sherman highlights in a Tony Romo thread. I see how you are.

I hope Romo goes to the 49ers, :lol:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#288 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:08 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

You really do hate Romo, don't you! :lol:

Romo playing for SF=
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,000

Post#289 » by Mr B » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Mr. E wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:To think they could have grabbed Baby Carr and took Xavier instead.

Bleh.

This is why I'm not concerned over giving up a second round pick. After thinking about some of the Texans draft decisions it feels OK.

I heard a guy today saying that the Texans should give Manziel a chance to see if he's matured. Yeah, hard pass on that one!

I don't know if they'd actually trade for Romo, though. I'm getting the feeling that Cutler will end up here.

I honestly doubt Manziel ever gets another shot in the NFL.

And Cutler? Man, the Texans are better off just going with Savage. If they go with any of these guys (including Savage) they will be waisting that defense. The defense is championship caliber but without a legit signal caller they'll just be running in place. 1 and done in the playoffs.
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Post#290 » by Mr. E » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:45 am

Mr B wrote:
Mr. E wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:To think they could have grabbed Baby Carr and took Xavier instead.

Bleh.

This is why I'm not concerned over giving up a second round pick. After thinking about some of the Texans draft decisions it feels OK.

I heard a guy today saying that the Texans should give Manziel a chance to see if he's matured. Yeah, hard pass on that one!

I don't know if they'd actually trade for Romo, though. I'm getting the feeling that Cutler will end up here.

And Cutler? Man, the Texans are better off just going with Savage. If they go with any of these guys (including Savage) they will be waisting that defense. The defense is championship caliber but without a legit signal caller they'll just be running in place. 1 and done in the playoffs.

Hey man, I'm not saying that is what I want. I am saying that I expect those boys down on Kirby to make the dumbest possible decision in regards to the QB position.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,368

Post#291 » by bwgood77 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:06 am

Mr. E wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Mr. E wrote:

Hey man, I'm not saying that is what I want. I am saying that I expect those boys down on Kirby to make the dumbest possible decision in regards to the QB position.

I hope Romo goes to Houston. It was never his fault Dallas was losing (outside of that infamous Seattle game...snap hold) but despite him. He kept them in more games they would have never been in, in the first place, then he blew the game for him...sometimes both happened, but nonetheless, without him, they never would have been there. I guess this is mostly directed at bluejerseyjinx since he seems to be against him.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#292 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Mr. E wrote:
Mr B wrote:

I hope Romo goes to Houston. It was never his fault Dallas was losing (outside of that infamous Seattle game...snap hold) but despite him. He kept them in more games they would have never been in, in the first place, then he blew the game for him...sometimes both happened, but nonetheless, without him, they never would have been there. I guess this is mostly directed at bluejerseyjinx since he seems to be against him.

Without getting into a pissing match with you over Romo, I hope he goes wherever you want him to. IT WAS NEVER HIS FAULT? o.k. :falloff: Those undiciplined, hat on backwards guys with the gun slinger mentality have never worked for me. I'd even be willing to trade him or let him go to San Diego if there was a team there. I'm all of a sudden getting confused in here. For 2.5 years now most of the haters in here for the Cowboys, America's Team, Romo, etc,. have been a constant factor in here. Surprised to see the love all of a sudden. Its a bit mind boggling. I'll be o.k. though.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#293 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:You know you love some Sherm! :nod:

You really do hate Romo, don't you! :lol:

Romo playing for SF=

Never loved or Hated romo. I just want him to go to the NFC west and make you and your team squirm in your division for a change, :lol:
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Post#294 » by Ballerhogger » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Only a Seattle Homer would derail an America's team thread.

America's team? :sleep:

I thought Patriots were America Team. No days off! no days off! Red , white and Blue AND their team mascot is Patriot.
bsjaffe6
Freshman
And1: 17

Post#295 » by bsjaffe6 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:00 pm

yeah Cleveland just really wanted the 2nd round pick, which gives them 2 this year and 3 next year

Romo is going to be released not traded there never was real traction on that of course he could retire and join foxes nfl broadcast team
HiDefBaller
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#296 » by HiDefBaller » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:06 pm

If I was Tony Romo, I would seriously think about hanging up my cleats, and take a long look at the Fox sports NFL analysis gig, that's being offered. He has money, so that's not an issue.

"Always Ballin in HD"
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#297 » by jwise44 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:39 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Mr. E wrote:

Without getting into a pissing match with you over Romo, I hope he goes wherever you want him to. IT WAS NEVER HIS FAULT? o.k. :falloff: Those undiciplined, hat on backwards guys with the gun slinger mentality have never worked for me. I'd even be willing to trade him or let him go to San Diego if there was a team there. I'm all of a sudden getting confused in here. For 2.5 years now most of the haters in here for the Cowboys, America's Team, Romo, etc,. have been a constant factor in here. Surprised to see the love all of a sudden. Its a bit mind boggling. I'll be o.k. though.

I honestly still hate him, but I'd rather him than cutler and brock

I kind of am just numb to the idea now, but when he inevitably gets injured I'll probably go back to hating him
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#298 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:45 pm

jwise44 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

I kind of am just numb to the idea now, but when he inevitably gets injured I'll probably go back to hating him

I'm glad I'm not a Texans fan living so close to the bars like you. After what happened the other day I would still be there.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,368

Post#299 » by bwgood77 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:03 pm

jwise44 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

I've never gotten into the Romo hate. I always thought it was vastly overblown. If not for him, Dallas would have been much worse for years, barring them having a top 7 or 8 qb as an alternative.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#300 » by jwise44 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Well bdubbs...I hate all cowboys, and the only cowboys I've ever actively rooted for (meaning not care if they're good or bad and maybe even somewhat like) are emmitt, Deion and witten

So that is where romo hate comes from for me

Return to The General NFL Board