ECQF | (3) Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks (6) | TOR 4-2

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

OkcSinceSGA
RealGM
And1: 29,487

Re: ECQF | (3) Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks (6) | MIL 1-1 

Post#441 » by OkcSinceSGA » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:12 pm

For the Bucks to play the Barney song for Raptors introduction and still blow them out by 27 is pretty damn good statement haha. It's like "We are going to clown you and you still won't do ****".
“This kid reminds me of a 6-6 Chris Paul. He wants to win everything.”

Olin Simplis- SGA’s trainer.
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,676

Post#442 » by Dupp » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:48 pm

The injury excuses just don't fly for Lowry. How many times do we have to go through the same thing? I'm not saying it's raptors fans making excuses for him because most of them are as sick of him as anyone.

No ones expecting him to be Lebron or even Paul George but he needs to produce and impact the game somewhat close to what he's shown capable of. Yet he consistently falls well short of that in playoff games. He's obviously very mentally affected to say the least.
GFreak34
Bench Warmer
And1: 203

Post#443 » by GFreak34 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Scott Hall wrote:I've never seen a team more unprepared in my life I've never seen these type of mental mistakes over and over again...

It's a complete abomination and it's not even that the Bucks are that good it's the Raptors are THAT Bad...
This garbage has happened for the last 4 years this might be worse then the Wizards sweep.

I feel like I'm watching a bunch of Grade 8's play not professional players...

If a coach was ever to be fired in a middle of a playoff series in all of sports this would be it...

I don't even know how Lowry and DeRozan can look themselves in the mirror complete chumps

That is because you ve beaten the Bucks like a drum in the regular season and got over hyped and now it just doesn't add up the thing that's unfolding before your eyes.. as i said a couple of days ago, there are 2 different Milwaukee teams.. there s the Milwaukee team without Middleton and the Milwaukee team with Middleton.. When every1 was pointing out the importance of Khris in the rotation you were too doubtful.. But reality auto-corrects things and put's them to perspective.. Still, i m not saying that the Bucks will win it, there s a long way to go because Toronto is still a good team - 3rd in the East with 2 proven All Stars - and will not give up easy, but what i m saying is that maybe next time you ll be more cautious and take a step back when some1 is trying to make a point about something as obvious as this thing with Midds.
xfactor
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,592

Post#444 » by xfactor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:14 pm

jbk1234 wrote:People laughed at me when I said I'd rather play the Raptors than the Bucks.

Meh. Different strategy, same result.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#445 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:14 pm

ProfessorJM wrote:It's always exciting to see a team that you can see is on the rise and the fans in the arena that kind of understand this too and the energy they create with that anticipation and excitement.

Brings back memories doesn't it...
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
hongdayuan
Sixth Man
And1: 1,793

Post#446 » by hongdayuan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:50 pm

I'm hoping losing in the first round means don't resign Lowry, don't resign ibaka, and trade demar. Just start fresh. I mean 4 years ago when they first made playoffs it was cool, but since we have made it 4 years in a row, we need to see some actual progression, not shaking first round anymore.

Demar's gotta be the cancer in this team. Everyone stands ard soon as he catches the ball. I'm disgusted by his effort in the first three games, no defence, no hustle, ball hog, and drops to the ground like someone just shot him whistle or no whistle. Like, it's the playoffs for f sakes. U miss a shot, get up, hustle back and try to win the ball back. Instead he gets paid 130 mil/5 years to lie in the floor hand over his head feeling up his own acne.

I envy the bucks, they oozing young talent and their future is bright, wish all the best for Jabari
ProfessorJM
Starter
And1: 1,176

Post#447 » by ProfessorJM » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
ProfessorJM wrote:It's always exciting to see a team that you can see is on the rise and the fans in the arena that kind of understand this too and the energy they create with that anticipation and excitement.

Brings back memories doesn't it...

Oh yes. Definitely. In a lot of ways the journey at that stage is just as great as the culmination of a title.
Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41,755

Post#448 » by Prez » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:15 pm

One thing that's gone relatively underappreciated...Monroe is playing like a 25 minute superstar in this series, like a center version of Ginobili with how insanely productive and impactful he is in condensed minutes as a super 6th man.
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#449 » by pineappleheadindc » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:18 pm

hongdayuan wrote:
Demar's gotta be the cancer in this team. Everyone stands ard soon as he catches the ball. I'm disgusted by his effort in the first three games, no defence, no hustle, ball hog, and drops to the ground like someone just shot him whistle or no whistle. Like, it's the playoffs for f sakes. U miss a shot, get up, hustle back and try to win the ball back. Instead he gets paid 130 mil/5 years to lie in the floor hand over his head feeling up his own acne.

Ouch, that's got to be one of the harshest paragraphs I've read in a while.
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
purplepowerade
Junior
And1: 671

Re: ECQF | (3) Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks (6) | MIL 2-1 

Post#450 » by purplepowerade » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 pm

series is done bucks win

i guess i understand why everyone is blaming lowry/derozan but the entire team is just so bad

carroll is obviously **** but we knew that, pj tucker has just been awful, jv has sucked, patterson sucks as always, joseph is even playing bad
Yeezus_
RealGM
And1: 13,740

Post#451 » by Yeezus_ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Bucks are playing out of their minds right now. Its not sustainable but good for them. They are shooting everything at higher percentages from the regular season. Its really not sustainable but good for the Bucks team for making those shots. Ill be mad if we lose and those same shots start to not fall.
Yeezy SZN approaching
smallgains
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,369

Post#452 » by smallgains » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:02 pm

Demar was playing the best ball of his life without Lowry. He still crapped the bed but I don't see him as a problem to the team other than performance. Kyle comes back and says some stupid stuff about the team having to conform to him, berating his teammates in games because of his TO's and bad plays, looked like a whinny kid before tipoff and is clearly out of shape. Make no mistake, he is the problem behind the scenes as far as the players go....and then you have Casey :crazy:
fansinceforever
Analyst
And1: 1,794

Post#453 » by fansinceforever » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Prez wrote:One thing that's gone relatively underappreciated...Monroe is playing like a 25 minute superstar in this series, like a center version of Ginobili with how insanely productive and impactful he is in condensed minutes as a super 6th man.

I honestly can't believe what i'm seeing out of him. Him and Thon have turned what was a glaring weakness for a large part of the season into a position of strength.

Ditto for Brogdon/Delly combo at PG. It's actually amazing what's happening.
fansinceforever
Analyst
And1: 1,794

Post#454 » by fansinceforever » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Yeezus_ wrote:Bucks are playing out of their minds right now. Its not sustainable but good for them. They are shooting everything at higher percentages from the regular season. Its really not sustainable but good for the Bucks team for making those shots. Ill be mad if we lose and those same shots start to not fall.

But, do you think it's sustainable? lol
tundraknight
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,913

Post#455 » by tundraknight » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:19 pm

I predicted this as soon as the Magic signed Bismack Biyambo this past offseason that it would make the Raptors worse compared to last season.

It's hard to overcome losing by far your best rim protector and positive energy guy that energized all of his teammates around him.

Giannis Antetokounmpo wouldn't be getting so many easy dunks.

I'll never forgot the Legendary "To infinity and Biyambo" Dunk when Biyambo ENDED Amare Stoudemire.
smallgains
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,369

Post#456 » by smallgains » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Prez wrote:One thing that's gone relatively underappreciated...Monroe is playing like a 25 minute superstar in this series, like a center version of Ginobili with how insanely productive and impactful he is in condensed minutes as a super 6th man.

First game I'm like, yeah, this won't last. Now I'm fearing him coming in the game. He looks great. That whole team is on the same page.....my Raps? Not so much :x
RaptorsLife
RealGM
And1: 84,016

Post#457 » by RaptorsLife » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:50 pm

I'm so sick of Kyle Lowry. At the point. Dude never takes responsibility for anything. Just blames his teammates or coaching. 31 year old. But with a brain of a 10 year old.

He would the PG version of demarcus cousins if he was on a lottery team but cousins got more talent.
Raptors til death
BayArea408415
Analyst
And1: 2,557

Post#458 » by BayArea408415 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 pm

When Giannis is raining down 3's on you and Dellavedova is chipping in with a few himself, it's over. Especially, when the rest of the Bucks are shooting lights out too. I think Raptors were down 7-8 points in the 1st quarter and I thought to myself, if the Raptors don't get it going, this could get out of hand quickly. Only minutes later, Bucks were up like 20. Game over.

It wasn't like the Raptors didn't get any decent looks. This just continued to lay bricks. Over and over again. :banghead:
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,849

Post#459 » by Woodsanity » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Fact of the matter is Lowry and DD are absolutely laughably bad playoff performers. In RS they are all stars, in the playoffs they play like scrubs.

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
Tigersrule
RealGM
And1: 7,543

Post#460 » by Tigersrule » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:55 pm

This is why I never hyped up the Raptors lol...we r trash. period. Even if we do comeback and win the series, we will get embarrassed by the Cavs again. Id much rather see the Bucks play the Cavs, and see another great duel between Lebron and Giannis, even tho Cavs probably sweep them as well.

Return to The General Board