Favorite Non-Favorite Team Superbowl

Moderator: bwgood77

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,241

Re: Favorite Non-Favorite Team Superbowl 

Post#21 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:Loved watching Russell Wilson throw that INT...probably the hardest I cheered for a super bowl that didn't involve my team.

:angry: :upset:

You & I can't be friends!! :kissmybutt:

:falloff:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#22 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:59 pm

bmurph128 wrote:Loved watching Russell Wilson throw that INT...probably the hardest I cheered for a super bowl that didn't involve my team.

Like Favre when I was a kid, so those super bowls were fun. Also really enjoyed Peyton getting his first, and then his last as well.

The greatest call in super bowl history, by Pete Carroll. :rofl:
bmurph128
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,618

Post#23 » by bmurph128 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:39 pm

bleu wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

:angry: :upset:

Okay okay you two, kiss and make up!

Haha. I like Cactus...

Pretty amazing considering he's a fan of two of my three least favorite sports teams..
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,425

Post#24 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:45 pm

bmurph128 wrote:
bleu wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote: :angry: :upset:

Haha. I like Cactus...

Pretty amazing considering he's a fan of two of my three least favorite sports teams..

Who's the third?
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bmurph128
Lead Assistant

Post#25 » by bmurph128 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:
bleu wrote:

Haha. I like Cactus...

Who's the third?

Patriots.

I'm not as bad as most Rams fans (hence why I dislike the Seahawks more), and I've mostly let go of the past....but super bowl 36 still irks me. Only partially because of the cheating accusations - more so the blatant holding and mugging of our WRs and Faulk all game...and then their dynasty was born on the ashes of what should have been ours
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#26 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:01 pm

bmurph128 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:

Haha. I like Cactus...

Who's the third?

Patriots.

I'm not as bad as most Rams fans (hence why I dislike the Seahawks more), and I've mostly let go of the past....but super bowl 36 still irks me. Only partially because of the cheating accusations - more so the blatant holding and mugging of our WRs and Faulk all game...and then their dynasty was born on the ashes of what should have been ours

I actually don't hate the Patriots oddly. I like to tease bluejerseryjinx about his beloved Cowboys. But, I don't really hate any one football team. There's only one sports team I absolutely despise & that will never change. :wink:
bmurph128
Lead Assistant

Post#27 » by bmurph128 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Who's the third?

Patriots.

I actually don't hate the Patriots oddly. I like to tease bluejerseryjinx about his beloved Cowboys. But, I don't really hate any one football team. There's only one sports team I absolutely despise & that will never change. :wink:

Well, yes, you have perspective that way. Although the Sonics will be back IMO.

Which sport do you like more, football or basketball?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#28 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:14 pm

bmurph128 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:

Patriots.

Well, yes, you have perspective that way. Although the Sonics will be back IMO.

Which sport do you like more, football or basketball?

The Sonics were my first love as a kid. I played basketball pretty much non-stop. I also was into soccer. I later got into football. But didn't play it. So, I guess basketball would be first.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#29 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm

The knock against football is that the off-season is too damn long. Basketball is 9 months & soccer is played year round. So, its easier to stay attached.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#30 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:08 pm

bmurph128 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:

Haha. I like Cactus...

Who's the third?

Patriots.

I liked that Rams team "Greatest show on turf". They were so fun to watch. I was a fan of them since my Hawks weren't very good at that time. Then that all changed when we joined the NFC West.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#31 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:20 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Who's the third?

Patriots.

I didn't know till today you were teasing, :giveup:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#32 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:10 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:

Patriots.

:naaa:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#33 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 5, 2017 8:02 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I actually don't hate the Patriots oddly. I like to tease bluejerseryjinx about his beloved Cowboys. But, I don't really hate any one football team. There's only one sports team I absolutely despise & that will never change. :wink:

You still have Frasier Crane available to you in Seattle for some sports therapy? :crazy:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#34 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Jul 5, 2017 8:41 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I didn't know till today you were teasing, :giveup:

You still have Frasier Crane available to you in Seattle for some sports therapy? :crazy:

Therapy? :lol:

I really can't complain all that much as of late, to be honest. The Hawks have won a championship & been to two Super Bowls. Are a consistent playoff team & contender. Durant left the Thunder & the Warriors just won the championship. The city meanwhile, is also finally solving the arena issue. The NHL appears closer to happening than ever before in this town. Not a lot of therapy needed!
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,153

Post#35 » by RaoulDuke79 » Wed Jul 5, 2017 11:33 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote: :naaa:

I really can't complain all that much as of late, to be honest. The Hawks have won a championship & been to two Super Bowls. Are a consistent playoff team & contender. Durant left the Thunder & the Warriors just won the championship. The city meanwhile, is also finally solving the arena issue. The NHL appears closer to happening than ever before in this town. Not a lot of therapy needed!

You conveniently left out a team, and I ain't talking about MLS!

;)
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#36 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Jul 5, 2017 11:48 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You still have Frasier Crane available to you in Seattle for some sports therapy? :crazy:

You conveniently left out a team, and I ain't talking about MLS!

;)

You mean the baseball team? Lol. Seattle is a football town first. Followed by Soccer. I don't keep up with MLS, but your right, I didn't even mention the Sounders (reigning Champs!).
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#37 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jul 6, 2017 12:51 am

I call it sleepless in Seattle, :lol:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#38 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Jul 6, 2017 11:26 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I call it sleepless in Seattle, :lol:

Real original! :lol:
War Machine
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#39 » by War Machine » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:17 am

Ravens over Niners, easily. Especially after the whole "loss of power" incident that delayed the game over an hour and took away all the Ravens' momentum. Whiners almost came back and won it. Would've sucked.

Return to The General NFL Board