ImageImageImageImageImage

LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Knickstape1214, Brooklyn_Yards, GONYK, j4remi, Thorn, Thugger HBC, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion

User avatar
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
Posts: 13,843
And1: 2
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: Getting wasted with Ron Swanson.
Contact:

LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#1 » by VinnyTheMick » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 pm

My top back like JFK, they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK, join forces with the Kings and we ate all day!

http://twitter.com/KingJames



Uh, okay? How long until Bosh makes a stupid analogy about the Heat?
User avatar
NYKStreet
Senior
Posts: 583
And1: 0
Joined: Jul 01, 2006
Location: Madison Square Garden

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#2 » by NYKStreet » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 pm

What the hell does that quote even mean?
User avatar
Jose7©
RealGM
Posts: 26,641
And1: 217
Joined: Apr 02, 2007
     

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#3 » by Jose7© » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Teflon Don good f'ing album.
NYK Forum: Phoenix Suns (B.A.T 12)

PG: Kyle Lowry / Jordan Clarkson
SG: Victor Oladipo / Langston Galloway / James Young
SF: Thabo Sefalosha / Rodney Hood / Martell Webster
PF: Nerlens Noel / Patrick Patterson
C: Al Jefferson / Jusuf Nurkic
User avatar
Da_Mane_Man
Head Coach
Posts: 7,409
And1: 60
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
     

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#4 » by Da_Mane_Man » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

That's a ricki raws quote from his new album. It makes sense for those three bitches, but how does it make sense for the fat boy?
Image
User avatar
Knick Swisher
Head Coach
Posts: 7,193
And1: 332
Joined: Jun 08, 2009
Location: Brooklyn
     

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#5 » by Knick Swisher » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

:roll: This dude is the definition of corny
User avatar
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
Posts: 13,843
And1: 2
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: Getting wasted with Ron Swanson.
Contact:

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#6 » by VinnyTheMick » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Jose7© wrote:Teflon Don good f'ing album.



Yeah but that quote is stupid. It doesn't make sense. JFK joins kings so he can eat all day? I mean, I know Ross gets his Eddy Curry on when he eats but who are the kings & why does he do that just because people are trying to JFK him? Or does fearing for his death make him hungry?

Also, how does it apply to LeBron? They tried to kill him so he joined Miami with the "kings"? People turned on him after he joined the "kings". So trying to "eat" would have made people want to do him like "JFK".

Makes no sense.
User avatar
Jose7©
RealGM
Posts: 26,641
And1: 217
Joined: Apr 02, 2007
     

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#7 » by Jose7© » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:46 pm

VinnyTheMick wrote:
Jose7© wrote:Teflon Don good f'ing album.



Yeah but that quote is stupid. It doesn't make sense. JFK joins kings so he can eat all day? I mean, I know Ross gets his Eddy Curry on when he eats but who are the kings & why does he do that just because people are trying to JFK him? Or does fearing for his death make him hungry?

Also, how does it apply to LeBron? They tried to kill him so he joined Miami with the "kings"? People turned on him after he joined the "kings". So trying to "eat" would have made people want to do him like "JFK".

Makes no sense.


eat as in make money
User avatar
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
Posts: 13,843
And1: 2
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: Getting wasted with Ron Swanson.
Contact:

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#8 » by VinnyTheMick » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Jose7© wrote:
eat as in make money


Even worse for Bron Bron. He took less money to go to Miami.
User avatar
Trademarkk
Senior
Posts: 579
And1: 0
Joined: Jul 25, 2007

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#9 » by Trademarkk » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Ironic how he looks to the fraud rapper for inspiration.
User avatar
Jose7©
RealGM
Posts: 26,641
And1: 217
Joined: Apr 02, 2007
     

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#10 » by Jose7© » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm

VinnyTheMick wrote:
Jose7© wrote:
eat as in make money


Even worse for Bron Bron. He took less money to go to Miami.


that was for Ross

for lebron eat as in win.
NYK Forum: Phoenix Suns (B.A.T 12)

PG: Kyle Lowry / Jordan Clarkson
SG: Victor Oladipo / Langston Galloway / James Young
SF: Thabo Sefalosha / Rodney Hood / Martell Webster
PF: Nerlens Noel / Patrick Patterson
C: Al Jefferson / Jusuf Nurkic
User avatar
omerome
RealGM
Posts: 11,785
And1: 1,829
Joined: Aug 22, 2004
Location: Towson, MD

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#11 » by omerome » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Jose7© wrote:
VinnyTheMick wrote:
Jose7© wrote:
eat as in make money


Even worse for Bron Bron. He took less money to go to Miami.


that was for Ross

for lebron eat as in win.

The fact that you have to explain the quote so much makes it all the cornier on his behalf. :lol:
User avatar
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
Posts: 13,843
And1: 2
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: Getting wasted with Ron Swanson.
Contact:

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#12 » by VinnyTheMick » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Jose7© wrote:
VinnyTheMick wrote:
Jose7© wrote:
eat as in make money


Even worse for Bron Bron. He took less money to go to Miami.


that was for Ross

for lebron eat as in win.


WELL YOU JUST HAVE THE ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING, DON'T YOU?!?!?!?!
theproblem_
Ballboy
Posts: 9
And1: 0
Joined: Jul 18, 2010

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#13 » by theproblem_ » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Fabolous would be ashamed of this lyrics! No wonder he hangs with Melo instead
User avatar
Trademarkk
Senior
Posts: 579
And1: 0
Joined: Jul 25, 2007

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#14 » by Trademarkk » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:05 pm

You know Bron is hurting after his idol MJ spit that venom regarding his actions. Jordan hit him with that "grand opening, grand closing" type line.
User avatar
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
Posts: 14,369
And1: 2,072
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
Location: New York City the best city in the world
     

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#15 » by MaseInYourFace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 pm

thatdude wrote::roll: This dude is the definition of corny


This
BAT 12.0-OKC Thunder

C Adams, Lopez
F Millsap, Robinson, Lauvergne
F Butler, Babbitt
G Stephenson, Neal, Lamb
G Collison, Sessions
Reserves: Prigioni, Stiemsma, Huestis
User avatar
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
Posts: 14,369
And1: 2,072
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
Location: New York City the best city in the world
     

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#16 » by MaseInYourFace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Plus not to mention that using JFK's name in vain like that is offensive to the Kennedy family and to many people...
ToHoleWithSoul
Head Coach
Posts: 6,005
And1: 621
Joined: Nov 23, 2005
     

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#17 » by ToHoleWithSoul » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 pm

VinnyTheMick wrote:My top back like JFK, they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK, join forces with the Kings and we ate all day!

http://twitter.com/KingJames



Uh, okay? How long until Bosh makes a stupid analogy about the Heat?


So sad. He's even acknowledging that he's no longer The King but part of the kings.... :roll:
User avatar
Handledatruth
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,023
And1: 124
Joined: Aug 13, 2004

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#18 » by Handledatruth » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Minus all the Lebron stuff that song is fire.

"Go to hell
this is god engineering,
this is a hail mary pass,
ya'll interfering."

8-)
My earliest memory as a Knick fan?

In middle school, being pissed off when they small screened the Knick-Rocket NBA final game for the stupid O.J. chase. Still SMDH.
br7knicks
RealGM
Posts: 20,228
And1: 1,439
Joined: Dec 01, 2008
       

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#19 » by br7knicks » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Trademarkk wrote:You know Bron is hurting after his idol MJ spit that venom regarding his actions. Jordan hit him with that "grand opening, grand closing" type line.


and that is how Jordan quickly became one of my favorite players
When Acy starts: 2-0
When Amare starts: 0-2
User avatar
moocow007
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 76,458
And1: 6,186
Joined: Jan 07, 2002
Location: In front of the computer, where else?
       

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#20 » by moocow007 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 pm

ToHoleWithSoul wrote:
VinnyTheMick wrote:My top back like JFK, they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK, join forces with the Kings and we ate all day!

http://twitter.com/KingJames



Uh, okay? How long until Bosh makes a stupid analogy about the Heat?


So sad. He's even acknowledging that he's no longer The King but part of the kings.... :roll:


Well technically it's 2 kings and a queen isn't it?
Washington Wizards
C - Pau Gasol, Chris Andersen, J. Freeland
PF - Amir Johnson, Jonas Jerebko, M. Beasley
SF - Loul Deng, James Johnson, A. Gee
SG - James Harden, Kevin Martin, T. Antetokounmpo
PG - Marcus Smart, Andre Miller, D. Sloan

Return to New York Knicks